Windows 10: Mail messages in Windows 10 disappearing

Discus and support Mail messages in Windows 10 disappearing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I converted to the Mail application with I upgraded to Win 10. Any messages I send more than 3 days old seem to disappear. I don't see anywhere in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nmcampb, Jul 12, 2018.

1. nmcampb Win User

Mail messages in Windows 10 disappearing

I converted to the Mail application with I upgraded to Win 10. Any messages I send more than 3 days old seem to disappear. I don't see anywhere in the Settings that I can set this. I am hoping you can help me.

:)

nmcampb, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Jul 12, 2018
  4. vallero Win User

windows mail app emails disappeared

Suddenly my e-mails for the past two days have disappeared. They were in the 'inbox' then suddenly the most recent date was two days earlier, I looked in the 'deleted' folder and they are not there, nor at they in any other folder. There are some important messages that I would like to recover. Is it possible?

thanks in advance for any suggestions

vallero, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Mail messages in Windows 10 disappearing - Similar Threads - Mail messages disappearing

2. Windows 10 Mail Disappearing / Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail Disappearing / Sync Issue: I use Yahoo mail and have Windows 10 mail set-up to retrieve/download email from the server. No issues there. However, when I go to my Yahoo webmail account online and clean up my inbox delete email from the Yahoo server, the next time Windows 10 mail syncs, those...
  3. Windows 10 mail disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 mail disappearing: Hi, I have been having problems with emails disappearing from a separate folder I created to move emails I wanted to keep! I have right clicked on the folder and selected 'don't sync this folder' as I mistakenly thought this may solve the problem but all my emails have now...
  4. Message disappearing - GMAIL on Mail for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message disappearing - GMAIL on Mail for Windows 10: Hello I have recently had a few instances of constructing and sending an e-mail whilst using a gmail account on mail for windows 10 only for the email to disappear entirely. I can't locate it in my sent mail folder, outbox folder or my drafts folder. In one instance I...
  5. moving windows live mail messages to windows 10 mail

moving windows live mail messages to windows 10 mail: I had a motherboard die on my Windows 7 machine but luckily the hard drive survived. So I can't open windows live mail and export. I have the complete windows 7 live mail eml files on the hard drive that I've saved for later use and need them on my windows 10 machine in...
  6. Windows 10 mail: Sometimes sent mail disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail: Sometimes sent mail disappears: Sometimes when I create an e-mail message in the Windows 10 Mail app and send it it is a gmail account it sends fine. Other times I click send and it seems like it sent but in fact, the e-mail vanished. It did not send, it is not in the outbox, it is not in drafts. It just...
  7. Windows 10 Mail Disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Disappeared: My Windows 10 Mail just disappeared over night It no longer opens Should I delete and reload, seems the logical thing to me but I am unsure how to obtain a free Download If someone could help I would be most appreciative Thank you 157651
  8. emails disappear from mail in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails disappear from mail in windows 10: I am still using my current windows 7 computer whilst I set up my new windows 10 based computer. Emails appear through the "mail" option in windows 10 but drop off as soon as they appear in my current w 7 based computer through microsoft outlook. They appear in "mail" w 10...
  9. Disappearing mail

Disappearing mail: I "lost" a long mail, just as I saw that it was the annual long chat from a friend. I went to click to enlarge it into the "read" window and it disappeared. I searched everywhere, although the deleted folder could be the only place for it to hide in Mail. None of the help...
  10. Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared: I opened my Windows 10 Mail on my Laptop and all but one of my Folders (approximately 20) have disappeared. Can these be recovered in any way please, to my knowledge I didn't instigate any action to delete the Folders. I thank you in anticipation. 98379

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disappearing emails in windows 10

2. windows 10 mail just disappears

3. mails suddenly disappeared from icloud inbox

4. my emails are disappearing from windows mail,
  5. windows 10 email messages disappear,
  6. windows 10 preventing old emails from vanishing,
  7. how to keep mail in inbox window 10,
  8. how to find older messagea on win 10,
  9. why did my emails dissapear in windows 10 mail,
  10. all the text disappeared in email for windows 10,
  11. do email messages just disappear from windows 10,
  12. mail disappeared from my windows 10,
  13. win 10 mail app new emails disappearing,
  14. why do email messages disappear from folders in windows 10 mail,
  15. after sending an email from the windows 10 mail app the message just dissapairs