Windows 10: Mail no longer displays Gmail account, but seems to recognize it.

Discus and support Mail no longer displays Gmail account, but seems to recognize it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I did Windows Update 13 July 2018. Today the Mail app no longer displays my gmail account. Windows LIve account is visible but not gmail. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeRavenSey, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Mail no longer displays Gmail account, but seems to recognize it.

I did Windows Update 13 July 2018. Today the Mail app no longer displays my gmail account. Windows LIve account is visible but not gmail. I tried removing and then adding Gmail account again but Gmail still does not show up on the accounts list. I can log into google directly and access gmail, but right now I cannot use Mail to access my gmail account. HELP!

:)

DeRavenSey, Jul 14, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Gmail - Getting mails not exactly sent to me

No one else is getting anyone's mail because of this... It is NOT a bug.
    It is intentional. All those addresses belong to you, no matter where the dot.

Quoted from GMail help:

Test it... send yourself an email with no dot in your name.

95Viper, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Yahoo mail - alternative accounts

Sounds promising, I have a Gmail account. How do I verify the Yahoo account using it ?

I have sent several Gmails to john @yahoo.com, but all I get are mail failure emails back saying the account is not available. I also did this with OE a few times with the same result.

Why `o why can`t Yahoo be more explicit in their instructions. I am no dummy, but I give in on this one.

Bald Eagle, Jul 14, 2018
  4. 10win10 Win User

Mail no longer displays Gmail account, but seems to recognize it.

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Mail no longer displays Gmail account, but seems to recognize it.

1. Mail no longer displays Gmail account, but seems to recognize it. - Similar Threads - Mail longer displays

2. Gmail Account Issues in Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail Account Issues in Mail App: Keep getting 'Attention required' for my gmail pop account.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-issues-in-mail-app/c6ddf5ea-d0c2-45cd-a8c7-957d19956c24
  3. how to add Gmail account to Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to add Gmail account to Mail?: Dear Sir, how to add Gmail account to Mail? I got error code 0x80070490 after tried many timed for add Gmail account. How to download wechat on labtop? I cannot find in Microsoft store. I'm using window 10 home...
  4. Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts: My computer has Windows 10 Pro and I am using Microsoft Mail as an email clients.I have had a Gmail account for years, Lets call it *** Email address is removed for privacy *** My cell phone died and I did not keep my old phone number. When I tried to setup my new phone, I...
  5. Mail app not loggin to gmail account.

Mail app not loggin to gmail account.: In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked. Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again....
  6. Can't Sign into Gmails Account on Mail

Can't Sign into Gmails Account on Mail: So recently I got a new laptop. I'm not sure where it came from, but it definitely wasn't brand new. I reset the whole thing after getting it for extra measures. Then I proceed to get my own info into this baby. [ATTACH]And here we have the device specifications in the...
  7. Adding gmail accounts to Microsoft mail

Adding gmail accounts to Microsoft mail: Hi, After updating to Win Pro 10 64 v.1809 build 17763.316 (from v. 1803), I could not sync with my gmail accounts anymore. I deleted them. I am now unable to add them back. I tried multiple solutions - including the one given in august 2018 on this forum - but I am still...
  8. My Yahoo and Gmail accounts no longer appear on the left handside of Mail

My Yahoo and Gmail accounts no longer appear on the left handside of Mail: My Yahoo and Gmail accounts no longer appear on the left hand side of Mail, but Outlook is fine. They all appear in the right hand side under 'manage accounts'. How do I get them all onto the left hand side?. Many thanks in advance....
  9. GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app: Running Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1803 Last Cumulative Update KB4462919 installed on 10/10/2018 Ever since I installed the above cumulative update my Windows Mail app has started to not work with my g-mail accounts. They no longer will download new mail and when I try to...
  10. GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Support
    GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app: Running Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1803 Last Cumulative Update KB4462919 installed on 10/10/2018 Ever since I installed the above cumulative update my Windows Mail app has started to not work with my g-mail accounts. They no longer will download new mail and when I try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my gmail no longer on this laptop

2. g mail no longer displays csv