Windows 10: Mail not completely syncing

Discus and support Mail not completely syncing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am unable to get my outlook hosted email to sync completely with the Windows 10 mail app on my Surface Pro 3. This started when the 10240 preview was... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by msegal, Jul 30, 2015.

1. msegal Win User

Mail not completely syncing

I am unable to get my outlook hosted email to sync completely with the Windows 10 mail app on my Surface Pro 3. This started when the 10240 preview was installed. I downgraded to 10166 with no change and then reinstalled Windows 8.1. Under 8.1 the email synced fine. When I finally got the official upgrade I was again no longer to sync. The error code is 0x85002012. I have tried using a local account with no luck. Interestingly the calendar does sync. Any ideas?

:)

msegal, Jul 30, 2015

2. email will not sync, error code 0x85050041,

I am having the same problem. E-mail is not syncing in Mail App. I've already checked the Mailbox sync settings. How do I completely remove my Mail App account and set up Outlook Desktop instead?

CINDYDALTON, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Synchronizing w/ WM6 and Sprint Mogul unsuccessful

Try firts to start from the beginning and only sync your contacts and Calendar.

After that is completed I would activate you mail to sync....but maybe only use the setting to sync the last couple of days and not all your mail.

Hopefully these steps will help

Johan van Mierlo, Jul 30, 2015
  4. vk1973 Win User

I have the same problem with Hotmail account on my Toshiba Satellite L50-C. All my other emails on the mail app work perfectly fine except the Hotmail which has downloaded most of my emails up to October last year and now comes up with the 0x85002012 error code. Would be great to get a solution for this problem as for some reason it is the only email account that cannot be deleted.

vk1973, Aug 5, 2015
  5. dorsigday Win User
    I have the same problem since upgrade.
    a gmail and a hotmail account work fine
    however the microsoft account ....@msn doesn't work at all

dorsigday, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Mail not completely syncing - Similar Threads - Mail completely syncing

2. Microsoft Mail Syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail Syncing: I have two existing accounts on my Microsoft mail, I have added a third and I am not receiving emails nor am I able to change the sync settings. Please can someone advise?...
  3. Mail app not syncing.

Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  4. Mail not syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail not syncing: Since early April my Microsoft mail won't sync with my Yahoo account. It keeps telling me my password is out of date. I changed the password & it still won't work. How can this be fixed?...
  5. Mail Sync

Mail Sync: I have been using windows 10 mail to access my ATT email via yahoo for several years. I utilize this on 2 devices 1: laptop and 2: desktop. The other day when I tried to sync on the desktop it says there is a problem and going through the fix it asks to update the password....
  6. Syncing yahoo mail

Syncing yahoo mail: How do I sync programs such as Windows Fax and Scan with my Yahoo mail account instead of Windows Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-yahoo-mail/d9816bcf-cae0-476d-843c-34debe4c0556
  7. Mail sync

Mail sync: Linked to mail accounts, Mail Windows 10 and Gmail I now get duplicate mail, how can i resolve this issue GR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-sync/f12a5d37-8b54-4b1d-ad61-22eb2249f231
  8. Mail not syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail not syncing: Anyone know how to fix a problem with the email not syncing when using the Mail app? I can sign in through hotmail.com and it works but doesn't sync to the "M" mail app. Thanks....
  9. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  10. Mail cannot Sync

Mail cannot Sync: Error Code : 0x80077057 My Mail can't Sync https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/mail-cannot-sync/fee2e3eb-d59b-4b75-8836-148e64baa387