Windows 10: Mail not showing notifications

Discus and support Mail not showing notifications in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am not getting toast or action center notifications for Mail app, although in the Mail app settings, I have notifications enabled. In Windows... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by shmu26, Jul 3, 2017.

1. shmu26 Win User

Mail not showing notifications

I am not getting toast or action center notifications for Mail app, although in the Mail app settings, I have notifications enabled.
    In Windows settings, "notifications & actions", both the mail app and the calendar app are missing from the list.
    I have not set up the calendar app, but I did set up the mail app with my gmail account, and aside from notifications, it seems to be working properly.

win10 pro x64 Creators Update

:)

shmu26, Jul 3, 2017

2. Windows 10 Mail Not receiving notification banner & sound or in Action Center of new Mail

The MAIL APP is missing from Settings, in (Show notification from these APPS) and unable to turn on the notification.

I have set Mail Windows 10 as a default. In Mail setting I have set in notification in Action center to ON as well as checked the boxes for notification banner and sound.

The APPS that are showing bellow SHOW NOTIFICATION FROM THESE APPS are:

Calendar, Facebook, One Drive, Skype, Widows Feedback. (Mail APP is Missing)

How do I place this Mail APP in (Show notification from these Apps) To turn this notification to ON.?

Thanks

Marc

Marc Janicki, Jul 3, 2017
  3. Mail Notification Banners not showing

I want this feature in Windows 10 Mail. I followed the steps you mentioned. App Notifications are enabled and mail is showing in apps to show notifications but still I don't get a banner notification.

Kashif Tasneem, Jul 3, 2017
Thema:

Mail not showing notifications

1. Mail not showing notifications - Similar Threads - Mail showing notifications

2. Is there a FIX for Win 10 Mail App not showing New Mail Notifications ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a FIX for Win 10 Mail App not showing New Mail Notifications ?: I have been searching the forums here and Google looking at every article I could find on this subject , and everything I find is a couple years old , what I am looking for is a FIX , for the Win 10 Mail App on my new to me PC , it has a fresh install/reset of Win 10 Home...
  3. mail notifications

mail notifications: how do I turn off new mail notifications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-notifications/7b300845-cce7-4a6d-b1ca-de7083ead358
  4. Mail not showing under Settings->Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Mail not showing under Settings->Notifications: Hiya, I am facing a weird problem. In Settings -> Notifications & actions, I don't see the Mail option. I see Calendar though. @Access Denied tried his level best to troubleshot this issue for me but no luck. Please see below post for the message exchanges with him. eM Client...
  5. NO SOUND IN MAIL NOTIFICATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO SOUND IN MAIL NOTIFICATION: I believe that I have every setting checked in the proper places in Settings. I do receive a banner from the Notification Center, but no sound. I have a sound set up in Sound Control Panel>Sounds in both "Desktop Mail Notification" and "New Mail Notification" and both sounds...
  6. Win10 Mail app not showing notifications

Win10 Mail app not showing notifications: The notifications have stopped on my Win10 mail app. It used to show up as a number on the icon in my taskbar when an email from one of the linked accounts showed up. It has stopped doing that. Every linked account is set to DOWNLOAD NEW CONTENT AS ITEMS ARRIVE. Sync...
  7. Mail notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail notifications: I want to turn on mail notifications, I already configured the settings inside the app, but was unable to turn them on in Notifications & Actions settings, because I'm not allowed to press the button: Does anybody know how to change that?...
  8. Mail app not showing notification in action center

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app not showing notification in action center: The only way I know if their is a emailnis if I open the app. The sync settings are set To show a banner and play a sound. To test I send a email from my phone and nothing happens on the pc unless I open the mail app. In settings it set fine. Their was a update this morning...
  9. Mail Notification

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Notification: I have two email accounts linked to the Windows 10 mail app. The pop up notification for one of them has a delete button and the other has an archive button. How can I get the second one to have the delete button in the notification? They both had it at one point and now the...
  10. Mail icon shows one notification although there are no unread mails

in Browsers and Email
    Mail icon shows one notification although there are no unread mails: The Windows Mail Icon in my taskbar persists in showing me that there is one notification, even though I have no unread emails and there is no notification in the Action Centre. Is there an easy way to clear this? I have tried selecting all and marking as read then as...