Windows 10: Mail - Outlook cannot display the requested font

Discus and support Mail - Outlook cannot display the requested font in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I've connected the Mail app to my Gmail account. It can access my mail without problem but when I try and open an email I get the following... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by PoBear, Aug 7, 2015.

1. PoBear Win User

Mail - Outlook cannot display the requested font

Hi

I've connected the Mail app to my Gmail account. It can access my mail without problem but when I try and open an email I get the following message

There is insufficient memory or disk space. Outlook cannot display the requested font

This only happens on the first email selected.

The email is displayed but most of the text is missing. Images are displayed and text which I am guessing does not use default values e.g. different font and possibly style.

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

PoBear, Aug 7, 2015
  2. J1374 Win User

Not enough memory or disk space Outlook cannot display the requested font

I upgraded from Windows 7 home to Windows 10 a few days ago and when I open outlook mail app it says "Not enough memory or disk space Outlook cannot display the requested font" Is there a fix for this?

J1374, Aug 7, 2015
  3. SMDG Win User
    Windows 10 outllook keeps crashing

I upgraded from Windows 7 home to Windows 10 a few days ago and when I open outlook mail app it says "Not enough memory or disk space Outlook cannot display the requested font" Is there a fix for this?

My mail app keeps randomly closing, its really getting on my *I*'S

SMDG, Aug 7, 2015
  4. vrk5398 Win User

Hello
    I got the solution for this problem.
    We have to make a small change in the mail app.
    Open Mail App > click on "Accounts" on left side > Choose your mail account on right side > click on "Change mailbox sync settings" > Change "Download new mail"(the top one) to "Every 15 Min" > click "Done" > Save.
    It worked for me.
    Hope it works for you too.
    Venkat K. Ramana

vrk5398, Nov 19, 2015
Thema:

1. Mail - Outlook cannot display the requested font - Similar Threads - Mail Outlook cannot

2. Cannot add outlook mail to windows mail app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add outlook mail to windows mail app.: If I add as Office 365 mail after add I will get a password out of date message, after I fix the account it happens again and again. I have checked all email passwords and the are correct. I can manually add but then, no incoming or out going mail will show in the windows...
  3. Cannot add outlook mail to windows mail app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add outlook mail to windows mail app.: If I add as Office 365 mail after add I will get a password out of date message, after I fix the account it happens again and again. I have checked all email passwords and the are correct. I can manually add but then, no incoming or out going mail will show in the windows...
  4. INCREASE FONT IN OUTLOOK MAIL

INCREASE FONT IN OUTLOOK MAIL: Please send me the steps and location to increase the font on Outlook.com emails. Thank you. Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-font-in-outlook-mail/b3fe1811-bda0-4ec4-9a69-2fd45f1c1821
  5. calendar display when in outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar display when in outlook mail: When I have outlook windows 10 open for my mail, I have always had a calendar pane on the right side. Recently it disappeared, and I can't find the settings to get it back. Any suggestions?...
  6. "Word cannot display the requested font."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Word cannot display the requested font.": Yes, I'm opening this topic again. I'm not trying to install any fonts that didn't come with MS Office 2016. I only want to access plain old MS Office fonts that came with the package. This brand new Samsung Note 9 computer is running Windows 10.0.17134. I took it to the Best...
  7. Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook

Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook: I'm no longer able to receive e-mail on a POP account through Outlook 2010 or Mail apps. Windows keeps asking for the password, and I keep entering it. I re-entered the password in the two apps, and still, it gets rejected. The password hasn't been changed, and it still...
  8. Word cannot display the requested font

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word cannot display the requested font: Windows 10 / Office 365 On one of my systems, when opening files which contain a font "Sanchez", I get the following message. All the other systems are OK. "There is insufficient memory or disk space. Word cannot display the requested font." I've tried deleting normal.dot...
  9. Cannot set up mail on Windows 10 mail or outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot set up mail on Windows 10 mail or outlook: Hi, I would like to ask for help as to why I cannot set up any of my email accounts on my Windows 10 mail or on Outlook. Please see photo below on the error for Windows mail. Is this because of a network error? But my internet is working just fine. Or because I am using...
  10. Outlook Cannot Send Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Cannot Send Mail: I did the windows 10 upgrade yesterday and since then my Outlook 2010 cannot send mail. It receives mail as it should without any issues. I have multiple emails accounts with different vendors and it is doing the same on all of them so I have ruled out it being a hosting...