Windows 10: Mail program never syncs with Google Apps?

Discus and support Mail program never syncs with Google Apps? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use Google Apps for my email. The Windows 10 Mail program syncs with my email when I first set it up... but then it NEVER syncs again. Never shows me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jaxel, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Jaxel Win User

Mail program never syncs with Google Apps?

I use Google Apps for my email. The Windows 10 Mail program syncs with my email when I first set it up... but then it NEVER syncs again. Never shows me when I get new mail or anything. If I click the manual sync button, it tries for several minutes before completely failing without any errors.

Anyone got any ideas?

:)

Jaxel, Jul 31, 2015

2. I am not able to synchronise my GMAIL on my Nokia Lumia 710 Mobile. Every time mobile is showing Synchronisation problem.

I have a similar problem with the same phone (Nokia Lumia 710).

Google mail will connect/sync when Data Connection is on; however, Google mail will not sync when Data Connection is off and WiFi on.

This does not make sense at all, and it never happen before, until I updated the phone.

OrionStarLight3, Jul 31, 2015
  3. PushMail is always staying connected to Internet.

One answer. Don't use push mail, because that's what push mail is, a program that stays always connected to the internet so all mails are pushed immediately to your phone. Deactivating it and converting it to pull mail, you would have to alter sync settings
    to make it never sync at all.

chanchan05, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Mail program never syncs with Google Apps?

1. Mail program never syncs with Google Apps? - Similar Threads - Mail program never

2. mail app sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail app sync: I posted a question about my mail app not syncing earlier and was asked for additional information. The mail app that I am using is the Windows 10 app. It is not syncing with my business Outlook account in Office 365. This seemed to occur after an update. I am not sure...
  3. cannot sync Mail App

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot sync Mail App: I cannot sync my Windows Mail App running on Windows 10 PC, version 1803 because I receive messages that the settings are out-of-date. I have email addresses on various boxes, including hotmail and gmail and really need to sync them...
  4. My mail program can't sync.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mail program can't sync.: When I clicked the refresh button to seek new mails, Mail didn't do it showing ERROR CODE 0x80004001. And it said I can find more information at this site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mail-program-cant-sync/f7208bb4-1b9b-4194-81be-b8f57a02c96a
  5. I can't sync mail with a google account

I can't sync mail with a google account: So I've been trying to sync my google account with windows live mail, but it keeps saying that I need to give the account permission to sync the device. I don't know what else I can do...
  6. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  7. Syncing Google Apps to laptop (Win10)

Syncing Google Apps to laptop (Win10): What is the process to sync my apps to my Windows 10 laptop? I have no problems on my Samsung Galaxy S8, but would love to have my purchased apps available on my laptop...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app using high CPU to sync Google

Windows 10 Mail app using high CPU to sync Google: This started a few months ago and I put on feedback but haven't heard anything. At any rate all of a sudden Windows 10 Mail is constantly using 30%+ CPU on my i7 Surface Book. It's killing the battery life and the fan annoying. Others appear to be having the same issue...
  9. Mail App not syncing properly

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App not syncing properly: Hi guys I'm having a weird issue here with the Mail app on my PC. I got a message a week ago in the mail app that my outlook account was updated and now supports "Focused" inbox. Since then I no longer get notifications of new mail arriving and it appears its not checking...
  10. Uninstalling an app in Google Backup & Sync

Uninstalling an app in Google Backup & Sync: I have just installed Google Backup & Sync - the new replacement for Google Drive. In the drive I downloaded and installed the Cloud ePub Reader app. I now wish to uninstall this app but I cannot see any way of doing this. Does anyone know how to uninstall it? 92185