Windows 10: Mail

Discus and support Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; his subject was covered previously here and not resolved. Setting up iCloud mail with windows mail. Same issues as the previous post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HansMaier2, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Mail

his subject was covered previously here and not resolved. Setting up iCloud mail with windows mail. Same issues as the previous post

:)

HansMaier2, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 20, 2022
  4. philc43 Win User

Mail

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Mail

1. Mail - Similar Threads - Mail

2. Can I install the exact same MS Outlook mail handler on my ThinkPad T14s computer, that is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install the exact same MS Outlook mail handler on my ThinkPad T14s computer, that is...: Can I install the exact same MS Outlook mail handler on my ThinkPad T14s computer, that is on my Samsung S10e Android cell phone? The one where I can check all emails in the Focused/Other Inboxes and all other folders like sent, junk, deleted, etc. from all consolidated email...
  3. Can I install the exact same MS Outlook mail handler on my ThinkPad T14s computer, that is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install the exact same MS Outlook mail handler on my ThinkPad T14s computer, that is...: Can I install the exact same MS Outlook mail handler on my ThinkPad T14s computer, that is on my Samsung S10e Android cell phone? The one where I can check all emails in the Focused/Other Inboxes and all other folders like sent, junk, deleted, etc. from all consolidated email...
  4. Mail app problem windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app problem windows 11: Hi,I'm trying to setup my email address I'm mail app but I'm having trouble. Do you know what is the configuration for incoming and outgoing server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-problem-windows-11/55e06411-1592-4283-8bb9-34cb973c2bf4
  5. Mail app problem windows 11

Mail app problem windows 11: Hi,I'm trying to setup my email address I'm mail app but I'm having trouble. Do you know what is the configuration for incoming and outgoing server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-problem-windows-11/55e06411-1592-4283-8bb9-34cb973c2bf4
  6. Mail app not working; System Error Can’t get mail

in Windows 10 News
    Mail app not working; System Error Can’t get mail: [ATTACH]The System Error Can’t get mail is one of the numerous issues like error code 0x8007139f, 0x80070490 PC users may encounter when trying to create or add mail accounts on the Mail app in Windows 11 or Windows 10. This post provides the most adequate solutions affected...
  7. Windows Live Mail 2012 Calendar - add event option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail 2012 Calendar - add event option grayed out: Just in case anyone else needs to know...Add event to WLM Open WLM, choose calendar at left of options paneClick this – new calendar displaysName the new calendar and check "make this my primary calendar"Event option now allows accessWhen selected a separate window displays...
  8. Windows Live Mail 2012 Calendar - add event option grayed out

Windows Live Mail 2012 Calendar - add event option grayed out: Just in case anyone else needs to know...Add event to WLM Open WLM, choose calendar at left of options paneClick this – new calendar displaysName the new calendar and check "make this my primary calendar"Event option now allows accessWhen selected a separate window displays...
  9. Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2.: Hello,I need to turn the following on for the mail app, is there a way to get the mail app to tell me that I have new mail, when the app is closed.Any help would be appreciated Thanks...
  10. Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2.

Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2.: Hello,I need to turn the following on for the mail app, is there a way to get the mail app to tell me that I have new mail, when the app is closed.Any help would be appreciated Thanks...