Windows 10: Mailbird (email): £1 per month for pro version?!

Discus and support Mailbird (email): £1 per month for pro version?! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Odos270 Sorry to hijack this posting found it very interesting regarding your thoughts on the TB email, Also using TB but is there an option to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Stevekir, Aug 30, 2016.

1. dafydd Win User

Mailbird (email): £1 per month for pro version?!

Odos270
    Sorry to hijack this posting found it very interesting regarding your thoughts on the TB email, Also using TB but is there an option to brighten it up a bit with some addons etc.Maybe pass on one or two tips on TB
    Thank You.

dafydd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mailbird (email): £1 per month for pro version?!

1. Mailbird (email): £1 per month for pro version?! - Similar Threads - Mailbird email £1

2. Audio Problems for 1 month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problems for 1 month: HI,I have some audio issues with my HP Laptop. These problems come only when i use realtek drivers. when i use normal high defintion audio a dont have these prblems. The problems is that when i plug my headphones bass i lacking like there is a high pass filter applied to the...
  3. Audio Problems for 1 month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Problems for 1 month: HI,I have some audio issues with my HP Laptop. These problems come only when i use realtek drivers. when i use normal high defintion audio a dont have these prblems. The problems is that when i plug my headphones bass i lacking like there is a high pass filter applied to the...
  4. battery draining with 1% per minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery draining with 1% per minute: I am using a HP PAVILLION gaming laptop bought in April 2022, I am facing serious battery issue , basically my laptop used to last 3-4 hrs in full charge but after updating to 22H2 windows 11 the battery is draining with 1% per min !! Bios are fully updated , troubleshooting...
  5. battery draining with 1% per minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    battery draining with 1% per minute: I am using a HP PAVILLION gaming laptop bought in April 2022, I am facing serious battery issue , basically my laptop used to last 3-4 hrs in full charge but after updating to 22H2 windows 11 the battery is draining with 1% per min !! Bios are fully updated , troubleshooting...
  6. Multiple notifications per email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple notifications per email: Hi, at my workplace a member of staff is getting 3 notifications in the action centre for each email she receives - it was working ok before. Has anyone encountered this and found a fix?...
  7. How view Outlook2016 Inbox as 1 line per email not 2

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How view Outlook2016 Inbox as 1 line per email not 2: Using win7 Pro. I got my Inbox to display emailsbut they all show the subject line plus one preview line. How do I change it to show the 1 line subject only per each email. 159385
  8. [Battery] Four month old laptop battery draining at 1% per minute; caused by "Unknown...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Battery] Four month old laptop battery draining at 1% per minute; caused by "Unknown...: submitted by /u/iWizardB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghyjqf/battery_four_month_old_laptop_battery_draining_at/
  9. file history (previous versions (of files)) shows the earliest previous version is 1 month...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file history (previous versions (of files)) shows the earliest previous version is 1 month...: I just wanted to use previous versions because I'm missing some edits. Looking into "previous versions" for the matching file I can see the earliest bacup being 12/21/2018 (today is 1/7/2019). "Backup options" shows me that backup is set for "every hour". backup folders...
  10. BSOD roughly 3 times per month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD roughly 3 times per month: Hello, my computer has been blue-screening roughly 3 times per month since October 2018. I don't know much about how to go about searching for the cause, but I did start collecting memory mini-dumps. 2019-01-04 dump: BugcheckCode 292, Parameter 1 = 0x0...