Windows 10: major homepage, browser and email setup help needed

Discus and support major homepage, browser and email setup help needed in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Using Edge, Mail linked to ATT. (Post written for by wife. has lost numerous cognitive abilities after suffering a stroke so I am trying to help.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lpatrick, Jul 12, 2018.

1. lpatrick Win User

major homepage, browser and email setup help needed

Using Edge, Mail linked to ATT.

(Post written for by wife.

has lost numerous cognitive abilities after suffering a stroke so I am trying to help. loves his pc and tablet but things are currently a mess.

Our pc was hacked and money fraud email sent out from our all contacts. Current status - After creating new password for ATT email I made a mess of things and now link to Mail is properly working. New mail is not be received or sent by ATT email nor Mail. I then reinstalled total ATT thinking I would just use it as home page and email. Things went from bad to worst. Basically, I need help to recreate a web browser, homepage and email. Note, thankfully I have not deleted Edge.

We are both senior citizens. Your help is appreciated.
    wife

:)

lpatrick, Jul 12, 2018
  2. lpatrick Win User

Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser

I'm very much the amateur user now that I'm a senior citizen. My browser is and will remain Edge. For some reason I switched to the AT&T homepage and am not overly pleased. My email is Yahoo. Due to neurological disease I have cognitive issues I like things not overly complicated and straight forward so I ask for your help in selecting a suitable homepage. Your help is sincerely appreciated.

Your suggestions please.

lpatrick, Jul 13, 2018
  3. lpatrick Win User
    Your Preferred Browser, Homepage & Email

New to W10. I've got myself all tied up in knots trying to decide upon a new browser, homepage & email. Have used Yahoo for decades on other OS' but with the hack of Yahoo email and Yahoo's pending sale I think it might be the right time to change. Your input is much wanted and appreciated.

lpatrick, Jul 13, 2018
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

How to Set Homepage on Edge Browser?

You normally can just do the following:

Open Edge> select Settings> enter the desired Home Page in the box shown> click Save next to the box.

major homepage, browser and email setup help needed [​IMG]

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Thema:

1. major homepage, browser and email setup help needed - Similar Threads - major homepage browser

2. MSN.COM Browser homepage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN.COM Browser homepage: Looks like the msn.com browser has a new format but when I use secret mode it has the old format. I like the old version better. How can I change my msn.com homepage to the old format? And, when and why was it changed?...
  3. MSN.COM Browser homepage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN.COM Browser homepage: Looks like the msn.com browser has a new format but when I use secret mode it has the old format. I like the old version better. How can I change my msn.com homepage to the old format? And, when and why was it changed?...
  4. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Major Help for Clipboard: Please see attached picture for my problem. When I press windows+v, a "ghost clipboard" comes up.Every solution I found online HASN'T helped!I have performed a scan in command prompt-- no issues.I have gone through the registry. I have gone through the group policy. I have...
  5. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Major Help for Clipboard: Please see attached picture for my problem. When I press windows+v, a "ghost clipboard" comes up.Every solution I found online HASN'T helped!I have performed a scan in command prompt-- no issues.I have gone through the registry. I have gone through the group policy. I have...
  6. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I need major help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need major help.: In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't...
  8. Need some major help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some major help: Hello, im having some big problems with my computer and I dont know why. At first i was concerned that it was just one application, but im beginning to think its my system as a whole, so thats why im here. My razer synapse fails to start every single time it tries. I fixed...
  9. Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser: I'm very much the amateur user now that I'm a senior citizen. My browser is and will remain Edge. For some reason I switched to the AT&T homepage and am not overly pleased. My email is Yahoo. Due to neurological disease I have cognitive issues I like things not overly...
  10. Your Preferred Browser, Homepage & Email

in Browsers and Email
    Your Preferred Browser, Homepage & Email: New to W10. I've got myself all tied up in knots trying to decide upon a new browser, homepage & email. Have used Yahoo for decades on other OS' but with the hack of Yahoo email and Yahoo's pending sale I think it might be the right time to change. Your input is much wanted...