Windows 10: Major issues with Windows 10

Discus and support Major issues with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I upgraded to windows 10 and now whenever I turn my laptop on it takes ages to load. When it does finally loud up I encounter a serious... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Twdfan15, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Twdfan15 Win User

Major issues with Windows 10

Hello,

I upgraded to windows 10 and now whenever I turn my laptop on it takes ages to load. When it does finally loud up I encounter a serious problem.

I have no icons on my desktop and the date/time is also missing. The taskbar is completely black apart from the start button.

I am able to load any program/folders however once they load I cant actually see it on the screen. The icon is on the taskbar and if I hover over it then It magnifies it but if I click on it it does nothing.

Hope I've explained this well enough

:)

Twdfan15, Nov 9, 2015

2. Major issues with windows 10 and pc

Hi Sam,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the issue. We appreciate that you have found a resolution for the problem. It might help someone in the future.

If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 9, 2015
  3. Major issues with windows 10 and pc

Hi Sam,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

In order to help you better, please provide the information:

1. When you say that "having to do the weird PSU thing and then reinstall windows every time", are you prompted to reinstall Windows 10 after each restarting of the Computer?

2. What is the status of the issue? Did you able to successfully reinstall Windows 10 on the Computer?

Note: If there is a faulty drivers installed on the Computer, then you might face some issues with the Computer.

So we need to download and install the latest device drivers for Windows 10.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 9, 2015
  4. Charlie Win User

Charlie, Nov 9, 2015
  5. Twdfan15 Win User
    Unfortunately it won't load into the advanced startup options.

Twdfan15, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Major issues with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Major issues

2. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...
  3. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...