Windows 10: Major issues

Discus and support Major issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, so I am only 15 so I am not the best with computers, but I am pretty good. So I've had so many issues with this thing its unreal. Probs had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tos, Jul 18, 2016.

1. TOS
    Tos Win User

Major issues

Hey guys, so I am only 15 so I am not the best with computers, but I am pretty good. So I've had so many issues with this thing its unreal. Probs had to reset from scratched about 5-7 times so far. So, when i first got it reset this time, everything was great, then my monitors used to have like a pink glint over it so i just turned my monitor off and on and that seem to fix it. A few weeks later, after I had turned my computer on for the first time of the day, everytime, the game would crash and give me a kernel error 3 with my graphics driver. Once I got the error, I opened the game and it ran fine till I turned my pc off and restarted the cycle the next day. a few more weeks past and my recording software, action, was acting up and locking my fps at 45 any game while recording, then that really triggered me and this is why im here. Now here is the last reason that just happened today, randomly, all throughout the day, my computer will black screen and say kernel error or will buzz and freeze and wont recover from this buzzing freeze so I have to restart my computer about 11 times a day. Now this computer gives me a different issue every time I factory reset it so idk i might need to build a new one. Goodbye alienware. but for now I dont have the money to buy parts so if you guys have some kind of remedy for this let me know as soon as possible. THANKS!!!!

:)

2. Andre Da Costa, Jul 18, 2016
  3. AndrewC10 Win User
    Major Latency Issue

Out of the blue, I developed latency issue a couple of days ago. When I boot up there doesn't seem to be an issue and then eventually my entire system begins to lag and the sound begins to crackle. I downloaded a couple of latency monitors
    and what it shows is quite serious. The results can be viewed here (Imgur) and here (Imgur).

The test shows that the problem drivers are storahci.sys, storport.sys, dxgkrnl.sys and CLASSPNP.SYS but I don't know how to address the errors. I've updated all my drivers but nothing gives.

My motherboard is a Intel® Desktop Board DP67BG and I'm running the BIOS version BGP6710J.86A.2185.2012.0420.0057. I came across what I believe to be a BIOS update in this (Download BIOS Update [BGP6710J.86A])
    but I'm not 100% sure it is compatible with my hardware.

AndrewC10, Jul 18, 2016
  4. Carsomyr Win User

Major issues

For starters if you could fill out in detail your system specs that would be helpful. you can use a tool like speccy to get the info for you *Biggrin

Carsomyr, Jul 18, 2016
  5. essenbe Win User
    First, welcome to the forums. As Carsomyr asked, your system specs will be real helpful. This may help you fill them out.

Please fill out your System Specs

Major issues [​IMG]
    Information Your System Specs will help us to help you, and doing it in this manner will make them available to all helpers in every post and keep us from hunting for them. We ask that you fill them out in as much detail as possible including Desktop or Laptop, Model number if it is an OEM computer and all components with the Manufacturer and Model number if possible. If you will go to your last post and click the 'System Specs' in the bottom left of the post, you will find a link to update your system specs. Please fill those out in as much detail as possible, making sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you would like to know what we would like, you can click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post to see mine. If you do not know what your components are, this will help you accomplish this task. System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

essenbe, Jul 18, 2016
  6. TOS
    Tos Win User
    I have done that, I resaved them maybe that helped.

7. TOS
    Tos Win User
  8. essenbe Win User

Major issues

Tos, in your first post you said goodbye alienware. Would it be safe to assume you have an alienware computer and your graphics card came with the computer when you bought it? If so, try the following, if not please let me know. The problems you are having seem to be graphics related. Let's try to go to the alienware site and download their latest driver for you machine and put it on your desktop. Then uninstall all of your graphics drivers, making sure that the graphics driver is the last one you uninstall. Next follow this tutorial cleaning all your left over drivers with DDU just be sure you only select Nvidia Display and nothing else. When you reboot, install the new drivers you downloaded from Dell. See if that works any better for you.

Also, could you tell me the size PSU you have and how many watts and amps? If you can, I would like to know how many amps on the +12V. it should be on a sticker on the side of the PSU.

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Major issues

1. Major issues - Similar Threads - Major issues

2. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...
  3. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...