Windows 10: Major Showstopper bug

Discus and support Major Showstopper bug in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I fix this? I'm also getting constant warnings about the defective defender blocking apps like svchost. What the hell is going on here?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RakeshMalik, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Major Showstopper bug

How can I fix this?

I'm also getting constant warnings about the defective defender blocking apps like svchost. What the hell is going on here?

Major Showstopper bug 1ceb5d5a-5bfc-4da7-9182-b8ad407452d2?upload=true.png

:)

RakeshMalik, Aug 24, 2018
  2. kruk Win User

AMD Readies B2 Stepping of the Ryzen "Summit Ridge" Silicon

I'm not apologizing, I'm just reacting to FUD. Please list me 3 major bugs that affect my Ryzen build. I'm dying to know ...

Also, another rumor that denies the stepping has popped up: Ryzen "B2" Stepping a False Rumor (apparently)

3. Mark Isi Win User
    Windows 10 MAJOR BUG 1803/1804 April Update

Hello Mark Elmes,

Just to verify, have you tried the driver roll back option? Some newer version of drivers becomes incompatible to your device, so try it out see if it helps. Here's how:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit the Enter key.
    • Expand the Display adapters branch and right click on your graphics card. Click
      Properties.
    • Click Roll Back Driver.
    • Restart your PC.
    • After rolling back, try to manually download and install the drivers on your PC. Try a different version of driver from the driver's manufacturer's website.

Another step that I can suggest is to check if your BIOS is on the latest version as well. We have come across some thread that posed the same bug issue and a few reported that updating the BIOS helped them resolve the issue. Click
    here for more information and steps on how to check and compare your BIOS version.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Major Showstopper bug

Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Major Showstopper bug

1. Major Showstopper bug - Similar Threads - Major Showstopper bug

2. Major bugs in Windows 11 File Explorer @ 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major bugs in Windows 11 File Explorer @ 23H2: I've just purchased a new laptop to run Windows 11 since my old one doesn't meet the CPU requirements even though everything else passes the Microsoft "PC Health Check". I then started to see all the bugs with Windows File Explorer introduced with Windows 11. I'm currently...
  3. Major bugs in Windows 11 File Explorer @ 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Major bugs in Windows 11 File Explorer @ 23H2: I've just purchased a new laptop to run Windows 11 since my old one doesn't meet the CPU requirements even though everything else passes the Microsoft "PC Health Check". I then started to see all the bugs with Windows File Explorer introduced with Windows 11. I'm currently...
  4. Windows 10 KB5007186 released with major bug fixes

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5007186 released with major bug fixes: Microsoft is now rolling out this year’s second last security update for Windows 10 version 2004 or later. The update is rolling out via Windows Update. Additionally, Microsoft has also published direct download links for Windows 10 KB5007186 offline installers. KB5007186 is...
  5. Minecraft dungeons major bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft dungeons major bug: Hello, i was trying to log into my favorite game, where it said something was not working. then, it said open up microsoft. i opened it up. then on the store it said for me to do a code. i know the code, but now when i try to open that single message up, it doesn;t work. what...
  6. Are these Storage Spaces issues showstoppers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Are these Storage Spaces issues showstoppers?: Hello, Issue #1: "The following drive might contain files. If you use a formatted drive with a storage pool, Windows permanently deletes all the files on that drive. You can't recover the files by using the Recycle Bin." I could work around that, but it would be painful,...
  7. Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?: Hi, so i just recently updated my Windows to 1903 a week back, but i never really thought that it would affect anything in my system or drivers itself. After the Update's been done and processed in my PC, i detected that my sound quality coming from my headset was low, i...
  8. Major Bug after update 1903 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Major Bug after update 1903 version: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  9. Major Bug in Windows Update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Major Bug in Windows Update 1903: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  10. Discovered Major Bug!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Discovered Major Bug!!!: DOS stands for Disk Operating system. At it's heart Windows OS main goal is to maintain Disks and the files on it. Keep them secure and keep track of them. Well, I was doing some maintenance today and I turned off my computer, swapped out my backup drive which is the...