Windows 10: Major Update Fails To Resolve Apps Problem

Discus and support Major Update Fails To Resolve Apps Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My upgrade form W7 to W10 was a disappointment in that none of the apps that had to connect through MS Edge worked due to connection failure. All other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by trembuzz, Nov 21, 2015.

1. trembuzz Win User

Major Update Fails To Resolve Apps Problem

My upgrade form W7 to W10 was a disappointment in that none of the apps that had to connect through MS Edge worked due to connection failure. All other browsers work fine and I had hoped this first major update would fix things. Thanks for DA MS. If anyone has any clue as how to fix this please let me know!
    thanks,

:)

trembuzz, Nov 21, 2015

2. Windows 10 Mobile 2 July 2016 Update

Following automatic update of my Lumia 950XL, the majority of my apps no longer work - they are greyed out and "Pending" is shown against them. An earlier update caused Adobe Acrobat Reader and Bing Translator to fail to update. Multiple restarts have failed
    to resolve the issue.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems? Is there a fix, or is my expensive Lumia now largely useless?

Stevedores, Nov 21, 2015
  3. AnoopRai Win User
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1709 fails to install and User Login not working

Hi,

I am facing two major issues, first 1709 Update failed to install and after login from user i m getting a black screen flashing with freezing half taskbar.

I also tried to create new user, then flashing problem is resolved but start menu and other windows apps are not working at all, even powershell, display & other general windows program are throwing error.

I am only able to use Administrator with no problem.

Please tell me how to resolve it.

Regards,

Anoop Rai

AnoopRai, Nov 21, 2015
Thema:

Major Update Fails To Resolve Apps Problem

1. Major Update Fails To Resolve Apps Problem - Similar Threads - Major Update Fails

2. Updates Causing Major Problems Again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates Causing Major Problems Again?: A few weeks ago, a MS update caused crashes/freezes/slowdowns on my HP notebook. But yesterday's update 1/2/2023 caused far worse problems. I was cleaning and inspecting the notebook with Revo Uninstaller Pro tools and Windows tools which rarely cause serious issues....
  3. Updates Causing Major Problems Again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates Causing Major Problems Again?: A few weeks ago, a MS update caused crashes/freezes/slowdowns on my HP notebook. But yesterday's update 1/2/2023 caused far worse problems. I was cleaning and inspecting the notebook with Revo Uninstaller Pro tools and Windows tools which rarely cause serious issues....
  4. Windows security will not resolve problem app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security will not resolve problem app: I have repeated requested to delete this and every time I restart it is still there. The file seems to be based in Downloads however this is completely empty. I do know it was downloaded, but I refused the install and chose remove from here. I checked the directory and it...
  5. Major problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Major problem.: Windows can't sign into my account although I have been using it for 3+years. I have tried almost every solution I could find on the internet and restarted my pc several times. It just keeps on logging me into a temporary user profile and repeats that it's unable to sign in...
  6. Windows Update - Major Problem!

Windows Update - Major Problem!: Hi, I've been getting messages in Windows 10 for a couple of months to complete an update before November or I will fall out of support. I have attempted A few times without success and decided to try again today. I triggered to update, at around 24% the machine restarted...
  7. Any major Windows update fails

Any major Windows update fails: I bought an ASUS Zenbook 3 years ago at a Microsoft Store. So far any major Windows 10 update (1511, 1607 and now 1803) failed. Twice I re-installed Windows 10 to get the latest update, but I'm sick of it now. The update is trying to install and keeps failing over and over. I...
  8. Major problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Major problem: amazon says I have been hacked by North Korea they say only micro soft can fix and they want 500 dollars what can I do please help me 112044
  9. Major Windows Update Problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Major Windows Update Problems: For the last 3 builds I have had major windows update issues. I have the same problem on 2 Win10 machines. Its not my network because all my Windows 8.1 machines update just fine. I have done multiple clean installs. When I do a clean install windows update will run one time...
  10. Major Update Problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Major Update Problems: The last major update (early December) downloaded and installed without errors or problems. Upon starting the PC the following day, I found extra icons on my desktop, start menu with extra icons, and many apps that I had previous remove reinstalled. But worst of all, all my...