Windows 10: Mak Key Enterprise question

Discus and support Mak Key Enterprise question in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello all, I have obtained a windows 10 enterprise Volume MAK USB and key. Although this is kind of a waste in the meantime I just want to use it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tech513, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Tech513 Win User

Mak Key Enterprise question

Hello all,

I have obtained a windows 10 enterprise Volume MAK USB and key. Although this is kind of a waste in the meantime I just want to use it on one PC. So is it possible for me to use this USB and the key and install it on the one for the time being.

:)

Tech513, Sep 4, 2018

2. error with MAK - Pro to Enterprise upgrade

I just bought a Surface Pro 4 and it comes with Windows 10 Pro activated. I need Enterprise for DirectAccess.

I'm a Software Assurance customer and have a Windows 10 Enterprise MAK key.

When I enter this Enterprise MAK, I get an error. If I enter my Pro MAK then it accepts it.

In my VLSC there is no KMS key, not that it matters, because this is my first Windows 10 machine and KMS doesn't start until 25 attempted activation's.

Is there a way to convert this to Enterprise without reinstalling the Operating System from my VLSC download of Enterprise?

Three errors below:

*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~

From Command Prompt C:\> changpk.exe

Enter key

"The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a

different one. Error Code:0x800704ec"

*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~

From Command Prompt C:\> slmgr /ipk [key]

---------------------------

Windows Script Host

Error: 0xC004F069 On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run 'slui.exe

0x2a 0xC004F069' to display the error text.

OK

*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~

From Command Prompt: C:\> slui.exe 0x2a 0xC004F069

[Window Title]

Windows Activation

[Main Instruction]

An error has occurred

[Content]

You can also contact Microsoft by phone to help resolve this problem.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]

Code:

0xC004F069

Description:

The Software Licensing Service reported that the product SKU is not found.

*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Brian from Texas, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Mak key

Hi my Windows 10 is activated by Kms server .

I got a man key of Windows 10.

SO, HOW CAN I change from Kms server to MAK key . Pls tell me the required steps and At which step would I need An internet connection.

Hritik Kandari, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Mak Key Enterprise question

Activation switched from "with product key" to "with Digital License"

There are MAK keys and Retail keys for Education. As far as I know, if you use a Retail key, its not VL activated, same as for Pro. Pro has MAK and Retail keys. Why would they list them as Retail if they are VL? Enterprise has only MAK keys and VL keys. Only MAK keys are listed on MSDN for Enterprise.

EDIT: That was not intended to be argumentative. Just that, as far I know, my installs are not VL activated.

alphanumeric, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Mak Key Enterprise question

1. Mak Key Enterprise question - Similar Threads - Mak Key Enterprise

2. My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key: I have eight computers. I currently have a 20 user license for Windows 10 enterprise. I have one computer set up as a clone station. I continually upgrade my clone on this computer, and then I make copies of the clone, install the new clone in another computer, and then I...
  3. My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key: I have eight computers. I currently have a 20 user license for Windows 10 enterprise. I have one computer set up as a clone station. I continually upgrade my clone on this computer, and then I make copies of the clone, install the new clone in another computer, and then I...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 MAK Activation Issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 MAK Activation Issue: Hi All, I'm having trouble licensing Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 with an MAK. MAK has been validated by Microsoft, it is definitely correct, and in VAMT it shows as EnterpriseS - Win 10 RTM EnterpriseS Volume:MAK The OS was downloaded from VSLC, however it was VSLC...
  5. MAK key changes after update

MAK key changes after update: Hello, We are licensing our devices via MAK. The proper MAK key applies initially on version 1909 but after updating to version 20H2 the product key is different. Windows still says it’s activated Has anyone else seen this issue before?...
  6. win 10volume MAK product key

win 10volume MAK product key: Hello All, good greetings, i have purchsed win 10 volume MAK license key for 25 PC Activations from supplier. that is i purchased 25 license from one volume MAk key. now i want to know two things 1 how to know how many pc's i activated with this key or out of 25 how...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation: Hello, Our software group is investigating changing our Window 10 Enterprise laptops to Windows 10 LTSC. We are considering this change because of the remote location of the laptops and the increasing issues with upgrading Windows in order to receive service/quality/security...
  8. MAK VOLUME key?

MAK VOLUME key?: I had a retail license for windows 10 pro. I went to the microsoft store and then installed windows 10 pro for workstations since it was free. Afterwards I typed slmgr /xpr and slmgr /dli. It showed me that my machine is permanently activated but it had a MAK VOLUME license....
  9. MAK key

MAK key: Good evening, I have bought a Windows 10 key on the Internet and than activated it on my PC. It appeared to be a MAK key and so i got scammed. The seller told me that it is not possible for me to be refunded su I decided just to delete this key from my PC slmgr /upk and...
  10. Help with switching from MAK key to OEM key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with switching from MAK key to OEM key: Currently, I have a MAK key activated on my windows 10 pro, but I wanna switch to OEM key I currently received. Can I just enter the new OEM key into the "Change product key" area in the settings, or do I need to first delete the old one manually somehow. Thanks in advance....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 0xc004f069 non core edition windows 10

2. Activation MAK Keys

3. new vl mak key phone activation 2019

4. MAK product doesnt work windows server 2019