Windows 10: Make a program pop up when action required

Discus and support Make a program pop up when action required in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi, im just wondering is there any way i can make a program pop up when action is required? Like i have 2 VM's running and want to minimize them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by justin1998654, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Make a program pop up when action required

Hi, im just wondering is there any way i can make a program pop up when action is required? Like i have 2 VM's running and want to minimize them instead of having them open on the screen and taking up space.Unity mode is fine but they are still on the screen.
    It would be great if i could make them pop up when something is happening with in them

:)

justin1998654, Feb 11, 2016
  2. Jsssssssss, Feb 11, 2016
  3. lmiguez Win User
    Threat Detected: Immediate Action Required” pop-up

the edge browser freezes and I get a audio message telling me..."Threat Detected: Immediate Action Required"

the phone number listed is 866 209-3973. This happens every time I open edge..

How do I get rid of this virus, adware, ransom ware or whatever it is and make sure my computer is clean?

lmiguez, Feb 11, 2016
  4. Make a program pop up when action required

We need more info, what exactly do you mean "something happening with them"?

Andrew129260, Feb 20, 2016
Thema:

Make a program pop up when action required

1. Make a program pop up when action required - Similar Threads - program pop action

2. there is no email program assoiated to preform the required action

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is no email program assoiated to preform the required action: I am using Windows 10 & Outlook email. when I right click on a picture & go to -send to- I get a message:there is no email program associated to preform the required actionthere is no option to go to Outlook email...
  3. there is no email program assoiated to preform the required action

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is no email program assoiated to preform the required action: I am using Windows 10 & Outlook email. when I right click on a picture & go to -send to- I get a message:there is no email program associated to preform the required actionthere is no option to go to Outlook email...
  4. Action Center keeps popping up 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center keeps popping up 2021: Hi, I know this was an issue back in 2016 but it is happening again to me now. For some reason whenever I use my touchpad to click on my screen the action center automatically pops up even though I don't want it to. I know it is the touch pad because when I click around...
  5. How do I make password required for certain actions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make password required for certain actions.: So I plan on making a admin ("root") account then a main account that I use everyday. How would I go about making it so any admin privileges are locked behind a password. Like sudo for linux. I'd like if I had to enter a password even to download something. submitted by...
  6. "Microsof Account Problem" pop-up message: what action is required?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Microsof Account Problem" pop-up message: what action is required?: I get the following message appearing occasionally on my screen, apparently at random. It appears bottom right of the screen, stays for 20 seconds then disappears. It does not give me sufficient information to make me want to action it, and my system is performing correctly....
  7. Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome: I am having an issue with my users where we use a chat called freshdesk to help with our customers interact with our Customer Service professionals. Its a cloud based system that connects to our online website. The users used to be able to have the notifcation pop up and stay...
  8. Pop-up window: requires elevation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop-up window: requires elevation: Hi, I tried to install/update a software on my computer, but the system asked me to enter user name and password. After I enter the details, there was a window pop-up says "the requested operation requires elevation". I tried to use cmd (run as administrator), but the same...
  9. Random program pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random program pop up: Just recently my computer every hour right on the 7th minute of the new hour, a random program/window pops up for .5 seconds, its a black box and there is no icon on my task bar, its annoying because it causes my program/game to freeze and i cannot figure out whats doing it...
  10. Action center pops up on clicking the keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Action center pops up on clicking the keyboard: I updated my PC to windows 10 a week back. A day back , something got clicked and ever since then, Action center started popping up on clicking 'a' on the keyboard. Other keys work but this is very annoying as im using the on screen keyboard . Can anyone help me here? 55951