Windows 10: Make Chrome Bookmark Available to ALL Users in Windows 10

Discus and support Make Chrome Bookmark Available to ALL Users in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon all, I'm setting up a MS Surface Pro 4 tablet for use for several users who will be using the same web app within Chrome. I know in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by imgain, May 15, 2018.

1. imgain Win User

Make Chrome Bookmark Available to ALL Users in Windows 10

Good afternoon all,

I'm setting up a MS Surface Pro 4 tablet for use for several users who will be using the same web app within Chrome. I know in the past, there was a way to put it on all profiles via C:\Users\Public\AppData\Chrome (I think) so when they log in and bring up Chrome, the bookmarks/urls are available. I don't see appdata in the Public profile anymore even after turning on "show hidden folders".

How is this now done?

Thanks in advance! *Smile

:)

imgain, May 15, 2018
  2. buntina Win User

PC Sync Bookmarks with Google Chrome

Hi all, trying to Sync Google Chrome bookmarks (my default browser) with my E71 via PC Sync (7.1.26.0), but Chome is not listed in the Bookmarks source tab in PC Sync (list IE and FF)

Also would love to sync email folders but understand this is not poss on the E71?

buntina, May 16, 2018
  3. chrome bookmarks

I had a 'crash' and reinstalled all my Microsoft software. I didn't export (and save) my Google Chrome bookmarks, so I lost them. Now I need to import my bookmarks, but all I have have is a 'checksum' file. How can I get back my Chrome bookmarks?

I have saved them in notepad, but don't know what to do now.

Laurence Hattersley, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Make Chrome Bookmark Available to ALL Users in Windows 10

1. Make Chrome Bookmark Available to ALL Users in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Chrome Bookmark Available

2. How to make a Program available to All Users in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to make a Program available to All Users in Windows 11/10: [IMG]If you have multiple user accounts and you want to make a program available for all users in Windows 11/10, you can go through this guide. Unless it is a portable app, you can make it available for all the existing users on your computer. How to make a Program available...
  3. Make Ubuntu 16.04 LTS available for all users on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make Ubuntu 16.04 LTS available for all users on Windows: I have installed Ubuntu 16.04 LTS on Windows 10 Enterprise using WSL2 as well. I can't get Ubuntu to install for all users on the computer. Is there a way to make the installed/configured version of Ubuntu available to all users on the computer? Ubuntu 16.04 LTS was installed...
  4. Make Ubuntu 16.04 LTS available for all users on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make Ubuntu 16.04 LTS available for all users on Windows: I have installed Ubuntu 16.04 LTS on Windows 10 Enterprise using WSL2 as well. I can't get Ubuntu to install for all users on the computer. Is there a way to make the installed/configured version of Ubuntu available to all users on the computer? Ubuntu 16.04 LTS was installed...
  5. Make Ubuntu 16.04 LTS available for all users on Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. make files available to all users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    make files available to all users: I am administrator. I created new standard user account for myself. How do I make files, pictures, documents in my administrator account accessible to my new user account?...
  7. how to make an app available on all users windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to make an app available on all users windows 10: If I install an app on my account how can I make it available to all accounts on the same PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-an-app-available-on-all-users-windows/130c6a24-4f1b-4836-8014-5cdba13eff2d
  8. Chrome Bookmark not Available to ALL Users

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Bookmark not Available to ALL Users: Good afternoon all, I'm setting up a MS Surface Pro 4 tablet for use for several users who will be using the same web app within Chrome. I know in the past, there was a way to put it on all profiles via C:\Users\Public\AppData\Chrome (I think) so when they log in and bring...
  9. Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10: Following upgrade to W10 the font size of "Other Bookmarks" has reduced in size. Normal browser sizes are fine, just the Bookmark too small. Any way to increase those without increasing everything else? Thanks. 16716
  10. Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows: How to: Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows How to Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Google Chrome. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in Chrome that you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome available to all users windows 10