Windows 10: make "print on both sides" default- office or just word

Discus and support make "print on both sides" default- office or just word in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to have this automatically happen every time I print 97383 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by despues18, Nov 5, 2017.

1. despues18 Win User

make "print on both sides" default- office or just word

I would like to have this automatically happen every time I print

:)

despues18, Nov 5, 2017

2. Can't change printing options for Store apps when printing on Epson 3520

As further clarification, I have the same problem printing 2-sided in Online Word or Online Excel when the printer preferences are set at 1-sided as default. If the default is set to 2-sided printing the use of "more settings" to select print options such
    as 1 or 2-sided works correctly and the OK selection returns to the 1st page with the PRINT tab retaining any selections made.

The problem does not occur when printing from Office or Word in my Home and Student Office program regardless of the printer property default as 1-sided or 2-sided. As a comment a default of 1-sided should be the norm.

Charles and CherylMilewski, Nov 5, 2017
  3. SparkerSS Win User
    Printing from browser

When printing from the web or my webmail, instead of just printing the document, I now get a window titled "Save Print Output As" - it seems as a default. In all other respects I can print perfectly alright ... Word Documents, Photo's etc. I've been through
    all the procedures to make sure my printer is the default printer with the correct drives - 3 times now! I'm at my wits end trying to get rid of this "Save Print Output As" window. Can anybody help?

SparkerSS, Nov 5, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

I think that's done within your printer settings, if your printer is capable of that.

In my Word 2016, I have the option for double sided printing (manually flip).

Plankton, Nov 5, 2017
Thema:

1. make "print on both sides" default- office or just word - Similar Threads - print both sides

2. Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?: I've got an HP LaserJet color printer. And I've got Windows 11 Professional. Last night I was on a website, which I wanted to print the first two pages of. I selected that, specified that it only print pages 1-2. The print dialog clearly showed me that it was going to print...
  3. Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?: I've got an HP LaserJet color printer. And I've got Windows 11 Professional. Last night I was on a website, which I wanted to print the first two pages of. I selected that, specified that it only print pages 1-2. The print dialog clearly showed me that it was going to print...
  4. Default "Print on both sides of paper"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default "Print on both sides of paper": Does anyone know how I can make the default settings for my printer print on both sides of paper whenever the Print window prompts me? I'm getting sick of forgetting to check that checkbox every time I need to print out multiple pages, whether on Word or from a PDF on Adobe,...
  5. Default "Print on both sides of paper"

Default "Print on both sides of paper": Does anyone know how I can make the default settings for my printer print on both sides of paper whenever the Print window prompts me? I'm getting sick of forgetting to check that checkbox every time I need to print out multiple pages, whether on Word or from a PDF on Adobe,...
  6. Print on both sides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print on both sides: Hi,After upgrading to Windows11, my print settings no longer have a print on both sides option double sided printing, and neither do I get any option to select Duplex under Preferences. I have read a few threads, and unable to find the answer to my issue. I was previously...
  7. Print on both sides

Print on both sides: Hi,After upgrading to Windows11, my print settings no longer have a print on both sides option double sided printing, and neither do I get any option to select Duplex under Preferences. I have read a few threads, and unable to find the answer to my issue. I was previously...
  8. Printing on both sides of a page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing on both sides of a page: I have a Surface, Windows 10 and an HP printer. Recently, I no longer get the option to choose if I want to print on both sides. How do I get the option back?...
  9. Printer not printing both sides of paper

Printer not printing both sides of paper: Hi I have a new ASUS UX305CA laptop preloaded with W10. It recognised my old Epson Stylus SX415 printer but will not act on selection to print both sides of paper. I seem to have the most up to date driver and I've tried removing and re-installing to no effect. Worked OK...
  10. Print on both sides Automatically Win10

Print on both sides Automatically Win10: My problem is that when I want to print on both sides the settings are suggesting "Print on both sides (Manually)" But I want it Automatically. The printer type is an HP LaserJet 755, networked. The printer itself is able to do this function with others computers running Win...