Windows 10: Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

Discus and support Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Not here Mike......did the reg file, rebooted the system and no luck.......maybe there is something in my settings that is stopping it.....Oh well, not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018.

1. OldMike65 Win User

Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

It's not completely clear, still has a color tint to it, so maybe that's why some people don't see it....
    It does not make your taskbar completely transparent, if that's what folks are looking for, just a little is all.

OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Gelbs Win User

Not a major issue, but kind of annoying me as it appears slightly transparent, but not enough. I use a solid black background, and it appears grey. Anyway to make it more transparent? I can't find any setting to adjust it.

:)

Gelbs, Apr 30, 2018
  3. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP] Win User
    Windows 10 64 bit how do I make the taskbar transparent?

There's no way to make it COMPELTELY transparent and invisible without using a theme program like WindowBlinds (good program, but not free). But you can try this to make it more transparent on some screens:

Increase Taskbar Transparency with
    OLED Switch

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Apr 30, 2018
  4. dant02106 Win User

taskbar tranparency

Trying to get taskbar transparent in Windows 10. I went to settings, then to personalization, clicked colors, auto pic is on, show color on taskbar is off, make taskbar transparent in ON. Taskbar remains black. Is there another way to make taskbar transparent?
    I am at a loss.

Thanks,

Dan

dant02106, Apr 30, 2018
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 30, 2018
  6. Gelbs Win User
    It doesn't work. It still remains the same. Probably due to the 1803 update.

Gelbs, Apr 30, 2018
  7. Gelbs Win User
    Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803? [​IMG]

That's what it looks like. Not really transparent at all, anymore.

Gelbs, Apr 30, 2018
  8. Access Denied Win User

I use a program called TranslucentTB to make my taskbar completely transparent. Here is a link with how to and it has the download on the page. *Smile

How to Make Your Windows 10 Taskbar Completely Transparent

When you create the shortcut in the startup folder(if you do this to have it on startup), in the "Target" box, at the end add this with a space after the program to look like this:

C:\path\TranslucentTB.2017.3\TranslucentTB.exe --transparent

Access Denied, Apr 30, 2018
  9. OldMike65 Win User
    Just to let you know, and Shawn too, it still works in 1803 as I just tried it. Did you sign out or reboot after ??

OldMike65, Apr 30, 2018
  10. Gelbs Win User
    Definitely doesn't work. I tried the 'option one' registry method. I signed out and rebooted but still the same as my screenshot. I might try the Translucent thing.

Gelbs, Apr 30, 2018
  11. kipper Win User
    Not here Mike......did the reg file, rebooted the system and no luck.......maybe there is something in my settings that is stopping it.....Oh well, not sure I really wanted it clear, just thought I would try to confirm your findings..

kipper, Apr 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803? - Similar Threads - Taskbar More Transparent

2. Windows 10 transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 transparent taskbar: Today I reinstalled Windows 10 using the latest ISO from MS site. When it booted at first, the taskbar was 100% transparent and very sexy looking. However, after some restarts and software installs, the taskbar is now translucent instead of being completely transparent. I...
  3. Taskbar ain't showing its transparency. (windows 10 version 1803)

Taskbar ain't showing its transparency. (windows 10 version 1803): The taskbar is showing its transparency effect only when the battery saver is on. It never happened with my last version 1703, i think its some kind of bug. Help me out!...
  4. Transparency level change at taskbar?

Transparency level change at taskbar?: Hello. I found this guide to transparency percent change for ALT-TAB Adjust ALT+TAB Grid Background Transparency Percent in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials But I can't find anything to change the transparency percent level for taskbar and START-menu. How to change this?...
  5. Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?: Not a major issue, but kind of annoying me as it appears slightly transparent, but not enough. I use a solid black background, and it appears grey. Anyway to make it more transparent? I can't find any setting to adjust it. 109056
  6. Disable Taskbar Transparency (Sort of...)

Disable Taskbar Transparency (Sort of...): Okay, so you've set your favorite desktop wallpaper and you've got all your windows border colors and Start Menu colors set in Windows Technical Preview but that darn taskbar doesn't match! Furthermore, you'd rather not use a third party program to disable the taskbar...
  7. Transparent Tiles, Transparent File Explorer and more!!

Transparent Tiles, Transparent File Explorer and more!!: Hey everyone! Just thought I would show you some screenshots of a transparency effect anyone can achieve using an application called Glass2k. This program allows any application including Universal Windows Apps, as well as the Action Center, Smart menu including tiles and...
  8. How to make Tiles transparent?

How to make Tiles transparent?: I'm talking about the start menu tiles... Is there a way to make them like half transparent like the tiles in the bottom of the action center? -Thanks! 56940
  9. Taskbar/Titlebar transparancy level?

Taskbar/Titlebar transparancy level?: So I just tried out ClassicShell on Win10 and although I didn't like it, it has a nice option which allowed you the control the level of opaque/transparancy on the taskbar. However ClassicShell changes a ton of things that I do not want so I was wondering if it was...
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar Transparency..

Windows 10 Taskbar Transparency..: How can i increase the Transparency in the Windows 10 Taskbar, and other things like Action center, Settings panel, Start Menu..? (and remove blur) Cheers! 107136

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 1803 taskbar transparency forums

2. windows 1803 taskbar transparency

3. windows 10 1803 toolbar transparency