Windows 10: Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

Discus and support Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Not here Mike......did the reg file, rebooted the system and no luck.......maybe there is something in my settings that is stopping it.....Oh well, not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018.

1. OldMike65 Win User

Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

It's not completely clear, still has a color tint to it, so maybe that's why some people don't see it....
    It does not make your taskbar completely transparent, if that's what folks are looking for, just a little is all.

OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Gelbs Win User

Not a major issue, but kind of annoying me as it appears slightly transparent, but not enough. I use a solid black background, and it appears grey. Anyway to make it more transparent? I can't find any setting to adjust it.

:)

Gelbs, Apr 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 64 bit how do I make the taskbar transparent?

There's no way to make it COMPELTELY transparent and invisible without using a theme program like WindowBlinds (good program, but not free). But you can try this to make it more transparent on some screens:

Increase Taskbar Transparency with
    OLED Switch

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Apr 30, 2018
  4. dant02106 Win User

taskbar tranparency

Trying to get taskbar transparent in Windows 10. I went to settings, then to personalization, clicked colors, auto pic is on, show color on taskbar is off, make taskbar transparent in ON. Taskbar remains black. Is there another way to make taskbar transparent?
    I am at a loss.

Thanks,

Dan

dant02106, Apr 30, 2018
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 30, 2018
  6. Gelbs Win User
    It doesn't work. It still remains the same. Probably due to the 1803 update.

Gelbs, Apr 30, 2018
  7. Gelbs Win User
    Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803? [​IMG]

That's what it looks like. Not really transparent at all, anymore.

Gelbs, Apr 30, 2018
  8. Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

I use a program called TranslucentTB to make my taskbar completely transparent. Here is a link with how to and it has the download on the page. *Smile

How to Make Your Windows 10 Taskbar Completely Transparent

When you create the shortcut in the startup folder(if you do this to have it on startup), in the "Target" box, at the end add this with a space after the program to look like this:

C:\path\TranslucentTB.2017.3\TranslucentTB.exe --transparent

Access Denied, Apr 30, 2018
  9. OldMike65 Win User
    Just to let you know, and Shawn too, it still works in 1803 as I just tried it. Did you sign out or reboot after ??

OldMike65, Apr 30, 2018
  10. Gelbs Win User
    Definitely doesn't work. I tried the 'option one' registry method. I signed out and rebooted but still the same as my screenshot. I might try the Translucent thing.

Gelbs, Apr 30, 2018
  11. kipper Win User
    Not here Mike......did the reg file, rebooted the system and no luck.......maybe there is something in my settings that is stopping it.....Oh well, not sure I really wanted it clear, just thought I would try to confirm your findings..

kipper, Apr 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803? - Similar Threads - Taskbar More Transparent

2. Windows taskbar looks more darker and transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taskbar looks more darker and transparent: this was before and this was after anyone know how i can get the old version back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-taskbar-looks-more-darker-and-transparent/6359c09a-a7dd-46f5-bbd2-4e3ec9df600b
  3. Windows taskbar looks more darker and transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows taskbar looks more darker and transparent: this was before and this was after anyone know how i can get the old version back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-taskbar-looks-more-darker-and-transparent/6359c09a-a7dd-46f5-bbd2-4e3ec9df600b
  4. Windows taskbar looks more darker and transparent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  6. How do I make the taskbar be more transparent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make the taskbar be more transparent: The taskbar has some transparency effects, but it's limited to lights and background colours. I want it to show text and images blurred out. Like the old windows aero theme. Where the taskbar showed everything that was behind with a cool blur. submitted by /u/al3x_7788...
  7. Is it possible to make start menu more transparent?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make start menu more transparent?: I would like to make the start menu more transparent. Ideally without 3rd party tools. submitted by /u/noobatanything [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj2lah/is_it_possible_to_make_start_menu_more_transparent/
  8. Windows 10 - 1803 & 1903 missing "make start menu, taskbar, and action center transparent.."

Windows 10 - 1803 & 1903 missing "make start menu, taskbar, and action center transparent..": Okay this is super annoying.. I've searched every single post and gotten literally no where... First tried the registry tweaks yet they already existed on both machines, aka; HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced DWORD32...
  9. Facebook Making Pages More Transparent and Accountable

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Making Pages More Transparent and Accountable: [ATTACH] We’re taking new steps in how we handle Page content that goes against our policies. First, starting tomorrow people who manage a Page will see a new tab that shows when we remove certain content that goes against our Community Standards and when we reduce the...
  10. Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?: Not a major issue, but kind of annoying me as it appears slightly transparent, but not enough. I use a solid black background, and it appears grey. Anyway to make it more transparent? I can't find any setting to adjust it. 109056

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transparency update 1803

2. windows 10 increase transparency level

3. what does transparancy effects do in windows 10

4. transparent taskbar di windows 10 1803,
  5. windows 10 1803 taskbar background semi transparent,
  6. 1803 completely transparent taskbar,
  7. cant make taskbar transparent after last uppdate,
  8. Windows 10 1803 taskbar transparency forums,
  9. windows 1803 taskbar transparency,
  10. windows 10 1803 toolbar transparency