Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

Discus and support Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803? in Windows 10 Customization on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Not here Mike......did the reg file, rebooted the system and no luck.......maybe there is something in my settings that is stopping it.....Oh well, not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018.

1. OldMike65 Win User

It's not completely clear, still has a color tint to it, so maybe that's why some people don't see it....
    It does not make your taskbar completely transparent, if that's what folks are looking for, just a little is all.

2. Gelbs Win User

Not a major issue, but kind of annoying me as it appears slightly transparent, but not enough. I use a solid black background, and it appears grey. Anyway to make it more transparent? I can't find any setting to adjust it.

:)

3. Windows 10 64 bit how do I make the taskbar transparent?

There's no way to make it COMPELTELY transparent and invisible without using a theme program like WindowBlinds (good program, but not free). But you can try this to make it more transparent on some screens:

Increase Taskbar Transparency with
    OLED Switch

4. dant02106 Win User
    taskbar tranparency

Trying to get taskbar transparent in Windows 10. I went to settings, then to personalization, clicked colors, auto pic is on, show color on taskbar is off, make taskbar transparent in ON. Taskbar remains black. Is there another way to make taskbar transparent?
    I am at a loss.

Thanks,

Dan

5. Brink
    Brink New Member
  6. Gelbs Win User
    It doesn't work. It still remains the same. Probably due to the 1803 update.

7. Gelbs Win User
    [​IMG]

That's what it looks like. Not really transparent at all, anymore.

8. I use a program called TranslucentTB to make my taskbar completely transparent. Here is a link with how to and it has the download on the page. *Smile

How to Make Your Windows 10 Taskbar Completely Transparent

When you create the shortcut in the startup folder(if you do this to have it on startup), in the "Target" box, at the end add this with a space after the program to look like this:

C:\path\TranslucentTB.2017.3\TranslucentTB.exe --transparent

9. OldMike65 Win User
    Just to let you know, and Shawn too, it still works in 1803 as I just tried it. Did you sign out or reboot after ??

10. Gelbs Win User
    Definitely doesn't work. I tried the 'option one' registry method. I signed out and rebooted but still the same as my screenshot. I might try the Translucent thing.

11. kipper Win User
    Not here Mike......did the reg file, rebooted the system and no luck.......maybe there is something in my settings that is stopping it.....Oh well, not sure I really wanted it clear, just thought I would try to confirm your findings..

Thema:

Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803? - Similar Threads - Taskbar More Transparent

Forum Date

How to stop previews when hovering over a taskbar button?

How to stop previews when hovering over a taskbar button?: . After last night's Win update, I now have version 1803. This has broken my Taskbar Tweaker. Therefore, when I hover the mouse over a button, there's now a popup preview. How can I stop the preview? Thanks. 110514
Windows 10 Customization Friday at 2:52 PM

How to drag taskbar buttons independently of other buttons?

How to drag taskbar buttons independently of other buttons?: . After last night's Win 10 update, I now have version 1803. This has broken my Taskbar Tweaker. Therefore, when I drag a button, all other buttons of the same program are now dragged so that they remain stuck together. For example, three Chrome buttons. How can I "unstick"...
Windows 10 Customization Friday at 2:52 PM

Taskbar font color

Taskbar font color: With large icons on taskbar, there is white text, with small icons, there is black text, how do I get white text with small icons? I have tried all the themes, but none work. If using high contrast, the background of applications' window is the same color as the taskbar. 110368
Windows 10 Customization Wednesday at 8:12 PM

Transparency level change at taskbar?

Transparency level change at taskbar?: Hello. I found this guide to transparency percent change for ALT-TAB Adjust ALT+TAB Grid Background Transparency Percent in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials But I can't find anything to change the transparency percent level for taskbar and START-menu. How to change this?...
Windows 10 Customization May 9, 2018

Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?: Not a major issue, but kind of annoying me as it appears slightly transparent, but not enough. I use a solid black background, and it appears grey. Anyway to make it more transparent? I can't find any setting to adjust it. 109056
Windows 10 Customization May 6, 2018

7 + taskbar tweaker question

7 + taskbar tweaker question: Hi! im using the app 7 + taskbar tweaker to increase the taskbar icons size. is their a way to hae this work without the app running in the background? 108559
Windows 10 Customization Apr 22, 2018

Toolbars on taskbar, have program launch within toolbar

Toolbars on taskbar, have program launch within toolbar: Hi, *Smile i have a question about toolbars... is it possible to have programs launch within the toolbar? 107959
Windows 10 Customization Apr 12, 2018

taskbar size question...

taskbar size question...: If you add the toolbars... select large icons of the toolbars, you will see what I mean
Windows 10 Customization Apr 5, 2018

Windows 10 Taskbar Transparency..

Windows 10 Taskbar Transparency..: How can i increase the Transparency in the Windows 10 Taskbar, and other things like Action center, Settings panel, Start Menu..? (and remove blur) Cheers! 107136
Windows 10 Customization Mar 30, 2018

Remove Taskview button and more from Taskbar right click menu

Remove Taskview button and more from Taskbar right click menu: In TH2 it was possible to remove that button with a reg entry which stopped working in RS1 but it's possible to do by modifying a file and below is how it can be done and can also remove "Show Windows Ink Workspace" and "Show touch keyboard button". Make sure to take a system...
Windows 10 Customization Sep 22, 2016
Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803? solved