Windows 10: Make USB Flash Drive

Discus and support Make USB Flash Drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was going to make a USB Flash Drive to install windows 10 as described in tutorial by Brink. But I find that ISO has been removed?? Can I still make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by davew, Jul 17, 2015.

1. davew Win User

Make USB Flash Drive

I was going to make a USB Flash Drive to install windows 10 as described in tutorial by Brink. But I find that ISO has been removed?? Can I still make Flash Drive / How?:

:)

davew, Jul 17, 2015

2. Boot Mgr Missing...Windows 10

Ok. I'm at the select a usb flash drive menu, it says can't find a usb flash drive. Yet it opens up on the computer. I've tried other usb drives. Computer makes sound when plug and unplug the flash drive. Shows up in disk mgmt.

Jordansmom769, Jul 17, 2015
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 17, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Make USB Flash Drive

jimbo45, Jul 17, 2015
  5. davew Win User
    Thanks Much Jimbo tried it and no problem.
    *Smile

davew, Jul 17, 2015
  6. Hi,
    I need help. I have a windows7 toshiba labtop and it crashed. I thought that i have already created a usb backup but i did not and wondering what is my best option? Can i have the computer up even though I don't have any backup and the product key is that of the windows 7. I need an advice.

powusu6128, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Make USB Flash Drive

1. Make USB Flash Drive - Similar Threads - USB Flash Drive

2. USB flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB flash drive: Hello, I just purchased a PNY USB flash drive. After connecting it to my PC, I noticed there is 34mb of unallocated space on it. Can anyone explain the reason for this? Please see screen shot below. If I want to allocate this 34mb space and make the USB flash drive have one...
  3. USB flash drive

in Windows 10 Support
    USB flash drive: Hello, I just purchased a PNY USB flash drive. After connecting it to my PC, I noticed there is 34mb of unallocated space on it. Can anyone explain the reason for this? Please see screen shot below. If I want to allocate this 34mb space and make the USB flash drive have one...
  4. USB flash drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB flash drive: How do you find the flash drive for windows 10? I have looked until I can't look anymore, and spent nearly 5 hours doing it to no avail. When I put in a flash drive with windows 7, a window used to come up, now it doesn't! I thought windows 10 was supposed to be easier but...
  5. Making a Flashed USB into a normal USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making a Flashed USB into a normal USB: How to make a pen drive where the USB flash drive of Windows is there i.e a flashed Pendrive to a normal Pendrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-flashed-usb-into-a-normal-usb/a3623ef1-6634-4fa9-b715-00c5de1576b5
  6. usb flash drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    usb flash drive: I have a problem regarding my USB, [ATTACH]I can't see storage space and have formatted several times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-flash-drive/8477fb10-4dc5-4265-97ca-392c395a972e
  7. USB Flash Drive

USB Flash Drive: How do I back up my microsoft photos to the USB drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-flash-drive/a0206f3a-49e2-4d2e-80ce-566fe8aba1ba
  8. usb flash drive

usb flash drive: I am using windows 10. My usb flash drive does not show in disk manage but only intermittently. Often to make matters worse it freezes my mouse when I have the flash drive plugged in. Also it wont let my computer shut down when the flash drive is plugged in. So far I have...
  9. USB flash drive

USB flash drive: usually, when I insert a cd/dvd in my laptop, it usually asks how I want to use it, and gives 2 options: like a USB flash drive or with CD/DVD drive. I just need to see and read what's in it. which option is appropriate?...
  10. Making a Windows 10 USB Install flash drive

Making a Windows 10 USB Install flash drive: Is it legal to make a Windows 10 USB install flash drive for a friend in another state? Thanks, 16378