Windows 10: Making Microsoft products more accessible: What to expect in 2017

Discus and support Making Microsoft products more accessible: What to expect in 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tomorrow is International Day of Persons with Disabilities and this year’s theme is focused on achieving goals of the future that we want. In the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Making Microsoft products more accessible: What to expect in 2017

Source: Making Microsoft products more accessible: What to expect in 2017 Microsoft Accessibility Blog

Brink, Dec 1, 2016

2. I wonder what they are planning to remove and/or cripple?

:)

lehnerus2000, Dec 2, 2016
  3. Adam . Win User
    Why I should have a WP8 ?

Phil,

I appreciate the very respectable response. Thank you for that! As for your statement:

the expectations that people have of Microsoft and its products is not the same that people have of other products.

Can you be more specific about that? Because as far as I know, people expect Microsoft to deliver a device that is more functional than the competition, and one that gives you more choices. As an example, I shouldn't have to pay someone else to make Microsofts
    own products work with each other.

Adam ., Dec 2, 2016
  4. JoeBest Win User

How to prevent windows 10 from correcting spelling

it is 2017 already and still this problem persists. Is it going to take 10 more years before there is a fix for it? I have told my tablet do STOP AUTOCORRECTING my typing, yet it doesn't want to. Where do I have to hit it with a stick to make it stop?

Or did I MAKE A GRAVE MISTAKE buying Microsoft products again.......?

JoeBest, Dec 2, 2016
  5. Steve C Win User
    I hope other developers take notice and sort out blurry fonts (e.g. Apple / iTunes) and tiny UI fonts which are hard to see on high resolution monitors (Adobe).

Steve C, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Making Microsoft products more accessible: What to expect in 2017 - Similar Threads - Making Microsoft products

2. Microsoft Making Win32 APIs More Accessible to More Languages

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Making Win32 APIs More Accessible to More Languages: Introduction Win32 APIs provide powerful functionality that let you get the most out of Windows in your applications. While these APIs are readily accessible to C and C++ developers, other languages like C# and Rust require wrappers or bindings in order to access these APIs....
  3. Making web more accessible and inclusive for all with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Making web more accessible and inclusive for all with Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] The past few months have forever changed the way we work, learn and play each day. Our routines have been entirely disrupted, and we’ve had to adapt to new ways to stay productive, entertained and healthy. This change in our global landscape has...
  4. What issues to expect?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What issues to expect?: I have Win10 Pro (in a VM) that hasn't been updated since last July and hasn't connected to the mothership since then either. If I decide to give it access to the Internet and run an update, what issues should I expect to have? Regards, 77034
  5. MWC 2017: What to expect from LG, Nokia, and more

in Windows 10 News
    MWC 2017: What to expect from LG, Nokia, and more: Here's what we are expecting this year from mobile's biggest trade show. 'The Next Element' To show us "the next element," Mobile World Congress is set to kick off in Barcelona, Spain on February 27 - March 2. The industry trade show is used by some of the biggest...
  6. Microsoft Build 2016: What to expect

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build 2016: What to expect: Here's my watch list for Microsoft's Build 2016 developer conference, based on the session list, tips and hints. Now that Microsoft has published its session list for Build 2016, it's apparent that cloud and IoT are going to be the big themes this year. Microsoft's...
  7. Windows 10 Accessibility: What to Expect Later This Year

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Accessibility: What to Expect Later This Year: Today we are celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day. This is a great opportunity to share an inside look into what’s coming in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update later this year. Let’s take a quick look back, before we get into an overview of features that will be...
  8. Windows 10 Accessibility: What to expect in the year ahead

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Accessibility: What to expect in the year ahead: Our journey this year begins with maintaining our investments on visual accessibility features as well as diversifying our efforts across new and improved accessibility experiences coming in the next update of Windows 10. Many of these new features are available to preview in...
  9. Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027: This week we are celebrating Computer Science Education Week around the globe. In this “age of acceleration,” in which advances in technology and the globalization of business are transforming entire industries and society itself, it’s more critical than ever for everyone...
  10. Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect: During Microsoft's most recent Windows 10 reveal event in Redmond, Microsoft officials held a show and tell for many of the different versions of Windows 10 that the company is building for phones, tablets, PCs, conferencing systems and even holographic goggles. But...