Windows 10: Making pictures

Discus and support Making pictures in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am old and not a computer person. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to ask this question. I have written a story and wish to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Huck Mucus, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Making pictures

I am old and not a computer person. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to ask this question.

I have written a story and wish to make a children's book out of it, with pictures.

I saw a television commercial (I think it was a Windows 10 commercial?) where a person is drawing a shark, and rotating it around. It got me wondering if the person drew the shark from scratch (i.e. the person was already an artist, and technology was merely helping them), or if technology has gotten to the point where a person with limited or no artistic skills, but with a vision in their head, can get their vision on screen with the aid of the computer (i.e. the user can "tweak" or personalize open source material, making it their own).

I hope that question makes sense. If technology (Windows 10?) can do the latter, then I might be tempted to illustrate my book instead of outsourcing it. If so, how simple is it? Do I have to write code, or program or get involved in some "old dog, new tricks" thing, or is it mouse work, drag and drop, color, shrink/expand/rotate kind of thing that is easy to pick up?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

:)

Huck Mucus, Dec 15, 2017

2. AppleMobileDeviceService.exe consuming processor

The command is safe to use. Whether or not it fixes the issue you are having, no idea.

Sheldon Cooper, Dec 15, 2017
  3. tnauci Win User
    AppleMobileDeviceService.exe consuming processor

I am having a problem with the recent update and new fresh install of iTunes on the dell lattidue D630 running XP SP3. after the itunes update the processor was consumed anywhere from 50% to 100% by AppleMobileDeviceService.exe , uninstalled iTume and all
    apple software including quicktime and bonjour. reinstalled iTume 10.5 and same condition. have to stop process to use pc. Apple direct support had no solution although they pointed me to their forum where it was suggested to run the command from command
    promt : netsh winsock reset

I want to see if anyone else is experiencing same issue and also if that command is safe to try before I try to run it.

tnauci, Dec 15, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Making pictures

If you have the latest version of Windows 10, the Fall Creators Update (version 1709) then that comes with a Microsoft app called Paint 3D. That's almost certainly what you saw being advertised. Read about Paint 3D here.

Introducing 3D for everyone in Windows 10

5. Thank you very much. I started reading that link and it appears to be the education I was looking for. I don't have Windows 10 but was thinking of getting it. This will help me decide. Thanks again!

Huck Mucus, Dec 15, 2017
  6. Bree New Member
    Glad to have helped point you to something you feel could be of use.

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Making pictures

1. Making pictures - Similar Threads - Making pictures

2. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture: I need help with this because my wallpaper keeps changing because of the theme, I can't select the picture I want on the theme. Can I select a picture from a slideshow on a theme in Windows 10?...
  3. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture: I need help with this because my wallpaper keeps changing because of the theme, I can't select the picture I want on the theme. Can I select a picture from a slideshow on a theme in Windows 10?...
  4. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My camera is not showing three-party when making a video call or even cannot take pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My camera is not showing three-party when making a video call or even cannot take pictures: I have been trying to use my laptop camera but it does not work at all , it cannot work during video calls or even take pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-showing-three-party-when-making-a/e8140e12-a688-4846-992b-1652e0cba34b
  6. My camera is not showing three-party when making a video call or even cannot take pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera is not showing three-party when making a video call or even cannot take pictures: I have been trying to use my laptop camera but it does not work at all , it cannot work during video calls or even take pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-showing-three-party-when-making-a/e8140e12-a688-4846-992b-1652e0cba34b
  7. My camera is not showing three-party when making a video call or even cannot take pictures

8. Can you tell me how to Prevent One Drive from making movies out of my pictures?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you tell me how to Prevent One Drive from making movies out of my pictures?: Can you teill me how to Prevent One Drive from making movies out of my pictures? It is extremely annoying and wreaks havoc on my storage!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-tell-me-how-to-prevent-one-drive-from/b11351e3-20d1-4672-9328-fd6687979e4e
  9. Can you tell me how to Prevent One Drive from making movies out of my pictures?

Can you tell me how to Prevent One Drive from making movies out of my pictures?: Can you teill me how to Prevent One Drive from making movies out of my pictures? It is extremely annoying and wreaks havoc on my storage!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-tell-me-how-to-prevent-one-drive-from/b11351e3-20d1-4672-9328-fd6687979e4e
  10. I am trying to make a group of folders show the first picture they contain as the preview.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to make a group of folders show the first picture they contain as the preview.: I am trying to make a group of folders show the first picture they contain as the preview. I have been doing it one by one with properties, customize, choose file, but I think I hit the cap of how many windows will let me do....