Windows 10: Making recovery discs question

Discus and support Making recovery discs question in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi I have a Hp Desktop computer. with windows 10 home 64bit that I go on 8/14/2015 when I for started it up I did not see the option to do this. so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BDman, Aug 18, 2015.

1. BDman Win User

Making recovery discs question

Hi
    I have a Hp Desktop computer. with windows 10 home 64bit that I go on 8/14/2015 when I for started it up I did not see the option to do this. so I did not make a set of the recovery discs. Using hp media creation. Now I have some of my personal programs that I use on the on the computer. Will they interfere with me making my recovery disks at all ? Thank you

:)

BDman, Aug 18, 2015

2. The Store access, Making a recovery disc and ....

Until those sanctions are lifted, no. There is likely a Geo block on Iran.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 18, 2015
  3. The Store access, Making a recovery disc and ....

Hi

i'm from Iran . I wanted to know that can we access the store on windows 10? We can't on windows 8 and 8.1 and that's
    really not fair because we need to download some apps!

I'm currently using windows 7 ultimate (came with laptop) which IS genuine and used VAIO Care to make a backup(Recovery Disc) of my windows . I wanted to know that can i back up windows 10 too using VAIO Care (after upgrading to windows 10)? And will it
    be genuine after recovering the windows (if i had to recover)? I did it once with my windows 7 and there was no problem and my windows is still genuine...

Also one other thing ... Will my windows 7 recovery disc become useless after upgrading to windows 10?

Please ... We REALLY need store access .. And there isn't any
    embargo about Windows Store access against Iranian users,AS FAR AS I KNOW!

Thanks.

Shahryar Beik, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

the programs you installed SHOULD NOT have any effect on you making the HP recovery disk..

5. BDman Win User
    Hi Kyhi thank you I was nervous of making them. Now I will knowing my personal programs will not. Interfere in anyway. Thank you again Kyhi

BDman, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Making recovery discs question - Similar Threads - Making recovery discs

2. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery discs: I am about to upgrade my Windows 10 to W11. Is it necessary to create recovery discs for 11 in case some day I need to reset Windows? or does this version has a recovery system in bios I can use instead? I asked the clerk who sold the computer to me at Best Buy, and also to...
  3. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery discs: I am about to upgrade my Windows 10 to W11. Is it necessary to create recovery discs for 11 in case some day I need to reset Windows? or does this version has a recovery system in bios I can use instead? I asked the clerk who sold the computer to me at Best Buy, and also to...
  4. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Disc question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disc question: I got the disc and nothing else but I heard usb disc readers work, so if they do can you link me to a good quality one tor $20-30. Thanks submitted by /u/DANKER--THINGS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kt167s/disc_question/
  6. Recovery disc

Recovery disc: My version of windows 10 is an online update from windows 7. When attempting to create a recovery disc, the following message is posted. "We can't create a recovery drive on this PC." Some required files are missing. To troubleshoot problems when your PC can't...
  7. Recovery Disc

Recovery Disc: I recently received a message on HP lapto that Hard Drive Failure was imminent. I used Microsoft support steps to create a recovery USB drive. I note that it only copied 5 GB of data while my recovery D drive on the computer has almost 15GB. I am wondering if the drive...
  8. Recovery Discs

Recovery Discs: can i use windows 8 recovery discs in windows 10 to go back to windows 8 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-discs/3cc8b779-e374-43ca-9209-9b17553cb516
  9. recovery disc

recovery disc: please guide me to make recovery disc for window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-disc/ae97a879-3802-446e-ae8b-40f26fd5d81e
  10. problem occurred making recovery disc

problem occurred making recovery disc: Have brand new dell desktop. First think I try to do is make recovery disc. Have blank 64 gb flash drive. Get statement,"problem occurred making recovery disc" No reasons just statement. Whats up windows?...