Windows 10: Making Reminders\calandar items more prominant?

Discus and support Making Reminders\calandar items more prominant? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use my phone a lot to set reminders. Particularly the "When I get home, remind me to" type of reminder. Often the thing that I'm being reminder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PerfectBlue, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Making Reminders\calandar items more prominant?

I use my phone a lot to set reminders. Particularly the "When I get home, remind me to" type of reminder.

Often the thing that I'm being reminder about isn't something that I can do as soon as I get home, so I sometimes put my phone down and forget to do the thing.

These reminders are available on my desktop PC as it's synced to the same account as my phone, but they aren't very prominent.

Is there any way that I can make all reminders and diary entries that I set on my phone more prominent on my PC, so I don't have to remember to check them. For example, an app or after market program that can extend their functions beyond the standard Microsoft stuff?

Both the Phone and the PC and using the latest stable release of Windows 10 and both are connected to the same Microsoft account.

If possible I'd like to continue using the Microsoft calendar and Cortana, rather than using somebody else's software.

:)

PerfectBlue, Jan 21, 2017

2. ActiveSync History / Report?

I think MS should add more features to Activesync and WMDC. It would make it easy to locate items that are not synchronizing.

Linley Meslier, Jan 21, 2017
  3. Can't sync claendar items any more

Hi,

I've tried looking through FAQs and searching the forum, but I can't find anybody who's had quite this issue!

I've been syncing my phone just fine for ages, but a problem just arose. The sync was interrupted half way through, and when I tried to re-run it, I got a message about there being duplicate entries on the phone, and I said to delete them. (Sorry can't remember
    the exact message).

The result of this was that all calendar entries on my phone were deleted, and now I can't sync them over from Outlook. When I run a sync it completes just fine, but adds zero entries to the phone.

It appears that as far as either Outlook or the Phone (not sure which) is concerned, the items have already been transferred, so it doesn't bother send them overm even though they're not there!

If I add new entires on outlook, they sync ok. It's just the hundreds of existing entries which I can not get!

If it's any use, the set-up is as follows:

Windows XP sp2

PC Suite 6.6.16

IR connection

Outlook 2003

Nokia 6111

Thanks!

a1dan75---01, Jan 21, 2017
  4. Eksy61 Win User

Making Reminders\calandar items more prominant?

There are a few apps that might do what you want. Look at Wunderlist, for example.

Eksy61, Jan 21, 2017
  5. Does that have cloud synchronisation between PC and Phone?

PerfectBlue, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Making Reminders\calandar items more prominant?

1. Making Reminders\calandar items more prominant? - Similar Threads - Making Reminderscalandar items

2. Taskbar pinned running program is not marked prominently enough.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar pinned running program is not marked prominently enough.: Hi I've got two problems with the line next to the running programs on the taskbar of win10. I use the taskbar on the left as I always did monitors are wider than tall. I use a lot of pinned programs, too, for an easy start to the day. Some programs are running, and usually...
  3. Microsoft Making Win32 APIs More Accessible to More Languages

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Making Win32 APIs More Accessible to More Languages: Introduction Win32 APIs provide powerful functionality that let you get the most out of Windows in your applications. While these APIs are readily accessible to C and C++ developers, other languages like C# and Rust require wrappers or bindings in order to access these APIs....
  4. Transfering items and making items download on an HDD drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfering items and making items download on an HDD drive: When i changed the setting for apps to download on my HDD drive and hit apply, all apps and games i download still download on my SSD, the problem is its half full and my HDD doesnt have anything on it, Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Making Reinstallation more Seemless

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Making Reinstallation more Seemless: So thanks to a Windows glitch, none of my audio hardware devices show as enabled and won’t output no matter what I’ve tried. A win2go usb has them all working. Even a Windows feature update didn’t fix it. As a result, I have to reinstall. I have a lot of files on my NAS vs...
  6. pin more items to star menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pin more items to star menu: using windows 10 1903 pro i would like to pin more to the star menu, instead of the usual nine items i don't mind swithing to small icons (i even prefere it), nor using a third party software is there a way to do this? idk if it is important info, but i'm currently...
  7. Make video more clear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make video more clear: Hello everyone, I'm writing from Italy so please forgive my english. I'm am not good with computer graphic and video editing... My bike has just been stolen and I have obtained the camera footage but the quality is very low.. does any of you know if it is possible to...
  8. cursor is invisible nearly, how to make it prominent

cursor is invisible nearly, how to make it prominent: Cursor is invisible on Windows 10. How to make it prominent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cursor-is-invisible-nearly-how-to-make-it/d32b4374-5588-45de-a89f-c38f0a4d2738
  9. Making items on START smaller

Making items on START smaller: hey guys, included a pic from my Start Menu. I would make the tekst in the LEFT PANE look smaller. Is there a way to do so? Thanks in advance Jeff [img] 26914
  10. More items to Most used list

in Windows 10 Support
    More items to Most used list: Hey guys! I am trying to figure out how I can have more than 6 items to the most used list in the Start Menu. I have seen screenshots with more but can't find out where to do that in the options... Soooo... here I am. *Biggrin It's not a big deal so if it's not...