Windows 10: Malware Alert

Discus and support Malware Alert in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There is a file called ShowKeyPlus v105835 Portable.7z doing the rounds. It appears to contain a downloader, possibly to steal keys. (Was just a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Superfly, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Superfly Win User

Malware Alert

There is a file called ShowKeyPlus v105835 Portable.7z doing the rounds.
    It appears to contain a downloader, possibly to steal keys. (Was just a matter of time, I suppose *Sad )

Malware Alert [​IMG]

:)

Superfly, Dec 28, 2015

2. malware alert

Hello friends,

When I switch on the laptop my Kaspersky giving a alert there is a malware at temp fold and said need to neutralize it but after neutralize also it was showing I don't know how to solve it.

Kindly help me

sriramhari, Dec 28, 2015
  3. malware alert

Go to Start > Run, enter temp and click on OK Delete all the files that you find there.

Go to Start > Run, enter %windir%\temp and click on OK Delete all the files that you find there.

Go to Start > Run, enter %tmp% and click on OK Delete all the files that you find there.

`~`

Your bəst option is to contact Kaspersky Support

<<Kaspersky Lab Technical Support>>

`~`

Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool

<<http://www.kaspersky.com/free-virus-removal-tool>>

`~`

<<Kaspersky Lab Forum>>

<<https://usa.kaspersky.com/windows10>>

<<Kaspersky Lab Technical Support>>

`~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Dec 28, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Malware Alert

Now this stinks... thanks for the update.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Dec 28, 2015
  5. Hi:

Have you submitted it to VirusTotal, by any chance?

<just asking>

MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 28, 2015
  6. Superfly Win User
    Superfly, Dec 28, 2015
  7. Thanks.*Smile

It looks as if MBAM already detects the bugger (which is what I wanted to see).
    But I will report the URL to their "IP/web" team for possible inclusion in the malicious IP/domain database.

Much obliged,

MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 28, 2015
  8. Superfly Win User

Malware Alert

Cool... Thanx

Superfly, Dec 28, 2015
  9. Kyhi Win User
    be sure to post this warning in big bold letters on your forum posts and your website....

10. Cliff S New Member
    Craig, also maybe add the warning to your signatures, in all forums you participate in, to use. the download link you post, and don't forget to warn an hosting sites too.

Cliff S, Dec 28, 2015
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    If we/I posted all the possible warnings the sig would be a mile long and I doubt John would let that fly. *Wink

BunnyJ, Dec 28, 2015
  12. Cliff S New Member
    I meant just Craig, and that he just makes a short warning to only use link in his sig....

Cliff S, Dec 28, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

Malware Alert

I know.. just joking a bit.

BunnyJ, Dec 28, 2015
  14. Cliff S New Member
    You got me Jeff*Redface

Cliff S, Dec 28, 2015
  15. Kyhi Win User
    This is true....

Thema:

Malware Alert

1. Malware Alert - Similar Threads - Malware Alert

2. Malware Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware Virus: my laptop just got malware injected, and im using Windows 11 Home 23H2.the malware was looked like this the picture i already use HitmanPro malware remover and found it on C:\Users\[myname]\AppData\Roaming\rasctrs with the exact date on the folder i got hacked is theres...
  3. Malware Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware Virus: my laptop just got malware injected, and im using Windows 11 Home 23H2.the malware was looked like this the picture i already use HitmanPro malware remover and found it on C:\Users\[myname]\AppData\Roaming\rasctrs with the exact date on the folder i got hacked is theres...
  4. Trojan Malware ongoing issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Malware ongoing issue: Please help:I have been trying to get rid of this for awhile now.This can not be detected by any programs such as Malwarebytes, Norton, or others.I believe it is a Spyboy variant.FRST logs...
  5. How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?: After watching a questionable movie website, I started to have this Critical Virus Alert, and being asked to "run scan now". It pops up when the computer opens. The address attached is "fjvv2i.nonspewpa.com" . I have run several malware and virus scans and can't seem to get...
  6. How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?: After watching a questionable movie website, I started to have this Critical Virus Alert, and being asked to "run scan now". It pops up when the computer opens. The address attached is "fjvv2i.nonspewpa.com" . I have run several malware and virus scans and can't seem to get...
  7. How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?

8. Periodic Malware Alert on key Windows Apps Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Periodic Malware Alert on key Windows Apps Outlook: Occasionally, Traffic Monitors linked to OTX will flag versions of Windows Apps or Packages as Malware. Most notably [Outlook App] shows up with non-zero count for Malware Check under GlassWire.Can User Admin permanently remove offending Apps in Windows Distribution/Updates...
  9. Periodic Malware Alert on key Windows Apps Outlook

Periodic Malware Alert on key Windows Apps Outlook: Occasionally, Traffic Monitors linked to OTX will flag versions of Windows Apps or Packages as Malware. Most notably [Outlook App] shows up with non-zero count for Malware Check under GlassWire.Can User Admin permanently remove offending Apps in Windows Distribution/Updates...
  10. Weird Alert That Won't go away. Virus or Malware?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Alert That Won't go away. Virus or Malware?: [ATTACH] I've googled it but nothing comes up. I ran Avast and anti-Malwarebytes they both didn't find anything. I have no clue what this is or why it wont go away. Pls help submitted by /u/wham__ [link] [comments]...