Windows 10: Malware Survey 2015

Discus and support Malware Survey 2015 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Greetings, I have Survey 2015 on my laptop. It came with a Fitbit download. I removed the Fitbit download from my laptop but the survey is still... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rkhaf, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Rkhaf Win User

Malware Survey 2015

Greetings,

I have Survey 2015 on my laptop.
    It came with a Fitbit download. I removed the Fitbit download from my laptop but the survey is still there.
    The survey blocks my Internet Explorer.
    I tried Anti Maleware, Norton Power Eraser and Norton Anti Virus to remove it without any progress.
    Is there a trusted Malware remover which is capable to remove it?
    I checked my control panel settings but was unable to find any trace of this Survey 2015.
    My OS is W10, Laptop is Dell XPS.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.

:)

Rkhaf, Oct 7, 2015
  2. CarolLJ Win User

Malware on Windows 10

Are you sure it's from you IP? It doesn't make sense they'd pop up surveys outta nowhere. What does it say, and/or can you upload a screenshot of it and insert into a post? There are malware-related surveys.

CarolLJ, Oct 7, 2015
  3. Adware issue on every site I try to open

I'm using Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 and almost every page I try open leads to a pop up that says they are doing a survey on behalf of that site. I know this is malware but I can't seem to get rid of it and I've ran full McAfee scans that haven't found
    anything.

Please help.

CleveleysBob, Oct 7, 2015
  4. Malware Survey 2015

Cluster Head, Oct 7, 2015
  5. Rkhaf Win User
    Hello Cluster Head,

Thank you for the link.
    I followed the tutorial. Unfortuntatly, I received error messages when downloading AdwCleaner and with Junkware Removal.
    I moved on and completed the tutorial but the male ware was not removed.
    I asked Norton why Norton Anti Virus is not capable of removing the male ware. A Norton Technician removed it from my laptop.

Kind regards,

Rkhaf, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Malware Survey 2015

1. Malware Survey 2015 - Similar Threads - Malware Survey 2015

2. Survey Email legit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Survey Email legit: Is the email address legit- Tony Stueve <*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/survey-email-legit/97557e37-19ae-42ed-b776-81ba1d54db51
  3. Survey Email legit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Survey Email legit: Is the email address legit- Tony Stueve <*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/survey-email-legit/97557e37-19ae-42ed-b776-81ba1d54db51
  4. Customer Voice Surveys

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Customer Voice Surveys: How do I embed a survey into an email with Customer Voice Surveys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-voice-surveys/fb94c727-d388-4a38-81e8-ee15a30e6569
  5. Stop windows survey popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop windows survey popup: I keep getting a popup from the Microsoft Community: "Got 30 seconds? Want to help Windows be better? We’d love to have everyone participate in our study." How do I stop it? I have gotten it multiple times today and I do not want to answer because of the permissions given...
  6. Survey: What Makes Websites Trustworthy?

in Windows 10 News
    Survey: What Makes Websites Trustworthy?: As of January 2019, there were 1.94 billion websites and this number grows each day. With so many websites available, it’s important to be able to identify which ones are legitimate and which shouldn’t be trusted. Security Week highlighted that 1% of these websites are...
  7. Survey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Survey: I have created a survey form in office 365 which I am very happy with. the part I don't like is that i have to send a link to my customer. Is there not away to send the survey so they do not have to open a link? i want them to be able to open there email, answer my...
  8. Pop up survey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up survey: Hi , every 15 seconds a survey pops up saying it is from Microsoft and that I can win a phone for taking part etc. It repeatedly pops up so that now it is impossible to play . What is going on and how do I stop it?...
  9. Follow-up Email Survey - armed with malware (in case you’re not nice) and questions for...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Follow-up Email Survey - armed with malware (in case you’re not nice) and questions for...: After giving a terrible rating in an online survey from a customer service department of a well-known, very large, “trusted” online company in which I had dealt with on the phone earlier that day. The very instant I clicked the second “terrible” button on that survey, my...
  10. A Windows 10 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    A Windows 10 Survey: [img] Information Hi geeks! Please give a minute of your time and answer this short and small Excel Online survey: Windows 10 Survey Survey is totally anonymous, no IP, location or other personal information is sent, no name or email asked. You don't have to be a...