Windows 10: Malwarebytes 3.0

Discus and support Malwarebytes 3.0 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi All , I updated to Malwarebytes 3.0 and every time I start the PC a notification appears and says Real-Time Protection layers turned off but they... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Edward, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Edward Win User

Malwarebytes 3.0

Hi All , I updated to Malwarebytes 3.0 and every time I start the PC a notification appears and says Real-Time Protection layers turned off but they are all on.

:)

Edward, Dec 8, 2016

2. Can a malware get into a PC just by downloading something malicious?How to use Malwarebytes 3.0 as a stand-alone scanner and is Free Download Manager safe?

Nik...you downloaded the new Malwarebytes 3.0 version. You can check all those boxes if you want to use it's real-time protection for a trial period of 14 days. If you do not want to use those features, then leave them unchecked. After the trial expires,
    you can continue to use Malwarebytes as a stand-alone scanner.

Announcing Malwarebytes 3.0, a next-generation antivirus replacement

Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Malwarebytes 3.0 Known Issues

To answer the question in your topic title in more detail...please read
    How Malware Spreads - How your system gets infected

quietman7 - MVP, Dec 8, 2016
  3. All files and apps gone after restarting after anti-virus scan 'Malwarebytes'

Just out of curiosity:

¿Did you downloaded the new Malwarebytes 3.0 version
    ?.

¿Did you have the link from the download
    ?.

`~`

If you can start the computer in Safe Mode it may be worth a try to do a System
    Restore to a time before this issue began.

`~`

As your problem seems to be with a Malwarebytes product - I highly suggest you contact the appropriate people (Malwarebytes) for your
    support.

Support for Malwarebytes Antimalware Premium customers.

<<Customer Support & Help Center>>

Also, search their support forums for similar issues and solutions

<<Malwarebytes for Home Support>>

`~`

Just as a For Your Information.

Announcing Malwarebytes 3.0, a next-generation antivirus replacement

Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Malwarebytes 3.0 Known Issues

`~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Dec 8, 2016
  4. Borg 386 Win User

Malwarebytes 3.0

People are having various problems with MBAM 3. I saw the same thing for the time I left it running. For now we'll just have to wait for any upgrades/tweaks they make to fine tune it.

Borg 386, Dec 8, 2016
  5. Report it to their forum.

RubberDucky, Dec 8, 2016
  6. Edward Win User
    Thanks guys for the reply *Smile I already post a comment on their post on Facebook but I think I will post on their forums too now

Edward, Dec 8, 2016
  7. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Dec 8, 2016
  8. kipper Win User

Malwarebytes 3.0

I noticed that it caused my Emsisoft to turn off its real time protection.........Think I will leave it alone until a few more updates....

kipper, Dec 8, 2016
  9. Borg 386 Win User
    One odd behavior I have noted, it seems to interact with NoScript somehow. A couple of sites I normally go to would not load because NoScript blocked them with ABE. When MBAM is turned off, those pages load fine.

What's ABE?

Borg 386, Dec 9, 2016
  10. OldMike65 Win User
    OldMike65, Dec 9, 2016
  11. Plankton Win User
    I'm running 2.2.1.1043......so how does one go about updating it. I cant find how to check my version for updates?

Plankton, Dec 9, 2016
  12. swarfega Win User
    Download it from their website. But uninstall the old one first.

swarfega, Dec 9, 2016
  13. fireberd Win User

Malwarebytes 3.0

With all the problems, I'm glad I don't have it. I did a clean install of my Preview version and tried to install my existing 2.xx version and Windows told me it was not compatible. I checked the Malwarebytes site and learned I need the 3.0 version (Beta) but I didn't find where to download it. For now, I'll run without it or use some other Malware program with the Preview version.

fireberd, Dec 9, 2016
  14. Plankton Win User
    Thanks....I figure that I had to do that.....I just did.

Plankton, Dec 9, 2016
  15. swarfega Win User
    You won't know until you've tried it The beta has finished and its been released everywhere now.

swarfega, Dec 9, 2016
Thema:

Malwarebytes 3.0

1. Malwarebytes 3.0 - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes

2. xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup: I just keep getting this pop-up, I installed FRST64 and I've done everything I need to do except for running the fixlist.txt that'll solve the problem. PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THE fixlist.txt....
  3. xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup: I just keep getting this pop-up, I installed FRST64 and I've done everything I need to do except for running the fixlist.txt that'll solve the problem. PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THE fixlist.txt....
  4. xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg: Do I need ALL of the above mentioned and if not which is the best combination* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-of-the-following-is-needed-windows-defender/39790248-1b8e-4856-aaa8-88919bcb2bbf
  6. which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg

which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg: Do I need ALL of the above mentioned and if not which is the best combination* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-of-the-following-is-needed-windows-defender/39790248-1b8e-4856-aaa8-88919bcb2bbf
  7. Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question: How do i turn off microsoft defender? I'm using Malwarebytes Premium with real protection turned on.i'm using windows 10 22h2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installed...
  8. Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question

Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question: How do i turn off microsoft defender? I'm using Malwarebytes Premium with real protection turned on.i'm using windows 10 22h2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installed...
  9. Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. BSOD every time I try and scan with Malwarebytes, launch a game, or even reset windows or...

BSOD every time I try and scan with Malwarebytes, launch a game, or even reset windows or...: Hi, randomly as of today I am having horrendous issues with BSOD. I can browse the web just fine, but seemingly anything remotely taxing or even downloading anything such as NVIDIA driver updates will result in a BSOD. I've analyzed every minidump and cannot for the life of...