Windows 10: Malwarebytes blocked sharing-is-caring.info

Discus and support Malwarebytes blocked sharing-is-caring.info in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Over the past few days Malwarebytes kept telling me that it keeps blocking a website called sharing-is-caring.info I searched it up and they... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TheAmazingGuy, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Malwarebytes blocked sharing-is-caring.info

Hello,

Over the past few days Malwarebytes kept telling me that it keeps blocking a website called sharing-is-caring.info

I searched it up and they have instructions for programs like UnHackMe and SpyHunter and then I looked for the manual method. I looked at my apps and I didn't see anything about sharing-is-caring and same for Chrome Extensions. I don't know what to do and can someone please tell me how to get rid of this virus?

Thanks,

:)

TheAmazingGuy, Jun 15, 2018

2. Block File sharing in Wifi network, Windows 10

Hi Lori,

As per the description, I understand that you want to block file sharing on your Wi-Fi network. I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • Change the view type to Large Icons.
    • Click on Network and Sharing center.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Advanced sharing center.
    • In the right pane, under Files and printer sharing, select the option:
      Turn off file and printer sharing.
    • Restart the system and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 17, 2018
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Malwarebytes blocked sharing-is-caring.info

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

Malwarebytes blocked sharing-is-caring.info

1. Malwarebytes blocked sharing-is-caring.info - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes blocked sharing

2. Malwarebytes Website Blocked Pop Up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Website Blocked Pop Up: Hello, I have been receiving this pop up on my computer for months now and can't seem to get rid of it. It pops up every 5-10 seconds. I have ran Malewarebytes scans ADWCleaner scans and nothing is working! I clicked on a phishing email some time ago which may be the cause....
  3. Malwarebytes blocked an ip address?

Malwarebytes blocked an ip address?: It goes to some place in New Jersey when looked up. What I would like to know, how is that impacted my PC, how does it appear malicious on my PC? Never seen this before, what does it mean happened? But the summary says no threats. 167959
  4. iTunes iPad sync blocked by Malwarebytes - some info

iTunes iPad sync blocked by Malwarebytes - some info: Greetings all, I thought this might save someone else some hair loss. *Smile I had considerable problems today trying to get iTunes (v12.10.3.1) to sync my kids iPad; it was saying "This iPad has never been backed up on this computer" and the storage bargraph didn't show a...
  5. Malwarebytes blocked by unknown admin

Malwarebytes blocked by unknown admin: I cannot run Malwarebytes now. There is a pop-up message saying the app is blocked by an administrator and i need permission. i have an admin account but still can't use this app. so i think i have a virus corrupting it. nothing works that has been suggested online. this...
  6. filling out info blocks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    filling out info blocks: I need help, Every time I start to enter info into an empty block, I get knocked off the site T'm in. How can I stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filling-out-info-blocks/60c43d88-6ce0-4e9e-8954-cee06649e256
  7. Malwarebytes Blocking Latest VLC Installer

Malwarebytes Blocking Latest VLC Installer: I have tried to update VLC but Malwarebytes is blocking it stating PUP. I tried downloading it and also in place update but both were flagged. 117078
  8. Malwarebytes keeps saying blocked sharing-is-caring.info

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarebytes keeps saying blocked sharing-is-caring.info: Hello, Over the past few days Malwarebytes kept telling me that it keeps blocking a website called sharing-is-caring.info I searched it up and they have instructions for programs like UnHackMe and SpyHunter and then I looked for the manual method. I looked at my apps and I...
  9. malwarebytes keeps blocking sites that I know are good

malwarebytes keeps blocking sites that I know are good: When Malwarebytes blocks a site that I believe is OK, is there a way to un-block the site? 97596
  10. malwarebytes blocking google search outbound

in Browsers and Email
    malwarebytes blocking google search outbound: hello,, help me i have malwarebytes premium.. i am not able to use google search .. i added exclusions and still doesnt let me open google.com either from microsoft edge or chrome browser. i did reset too.. its not working help me 77148