Windows 10: Malwarebytes daily updates

Discus and support Malwarebytes daily updates in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a limited data plan,need to save as much data daily if possible. I have four different computers running between wife and kids. Is there a way... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by zplugger, Jan 14, 2018.

1. zplugger Win User

Malwarebytes daily updates

I have a limited data plan,need to save as much data daily if possible. I have four different computers running between wife and kids. Is there a way to update Malwarebytes on one and copy files too other three? All computers are running same windows versions and same Malwarebytes version 3.3.1. Any suggestions if this is possible, living in 2018 one would think their would be no data limits.

:)

zplugger, Jan 14, 2018
  2. jac999999 Win User

microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.8126.42377.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\HxTsr.exe

Thanks for your reply. I have no version of Office installed. Nor do I have a subscription to Office365.

Malwarebytes is updated daily. Here is the full path: C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps. I prefer not to exclude the address in Malwarebytes without knowing what the purpose of the call is. Thanks.

jac999999, Jan 14, 2018
  3. Have I been hacked?

I run Malwarebytes daily. I never heard of Windows Defender, but I'll look it up.

schuhplattler, Jan 14, 2018
  4. Porthos Win User

I am sorry to inform you at this time that is not possible. The multiable database updates each day are really small and with out them, you would be less protected and at a greater risk.

Porthos, Jan 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Malwarebytes daily updates - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes daily updates

2. Malwarebytes Updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Updates: Is it possible to remove malwarebytes previous updates? If it is not possible, I will uninstall malwarebytes and install malwarebytes cleanup utility to remove malwarebytes files where they left out. And, I will install malwarebytes new version....
  3. Laptop Is Updating DAILY!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Is Updating DAILY!: Hi, I have a laptop that is barely 2 years old. It needed a Windows update last week, which I have done and since that it is telling me that I need to update my laptop every day. This is getting crazy as I need my laptop for work and is causing all sorts of issues because...
  4. Daily updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily updates: Why am I asked to update my account daily? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-updates/58efcd95-5fdd-4169-8e35-cad568a48586
  5. malwarebytes

malwarebytes: Nat West bank are offering customers premium Malwarebytes, would it be ok to run this along side windows defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malwarebytes/3f79d101-8fa0-487a-9557-e29eba0f5514
  6. malwarebytes

malwarebytes: if i install new version will it copy over old version build 1920 148798
  7. malwarebytes

malwarebytes: Some time ago I came with some issues concerning my computer windows 10 desktop. Several members mentioned and suggested that I download the free malwarebytes program, which I did. I believed that the program was working ok, I ran it every day. Lately I believe that the...
  8. Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes: I bought a new all in one computer just over two weeks ago. Malwarebytes have given me 14 days free and to update want payment. Also McAfee Live Safe came on the computer but not sure if that is for free either? With Microsoft security already on the computer do I really...
  9. Malwarebytes

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarebytes: Is a Malwarebytes a good program to have, or a bad one. It seems to claim it's blocking PUP sites when I'm on my local weather station or when Edge is trying to switch to another site like Facebook or Yahoo. I'm beginning to wonder if it is the Malware. 131072
  10. Since Updating Malwarebytes to V3.2.0.704

Since Updating Malwarebytes to V3.2.0.704: I've been getting these: [img] [img] Anybody else seeing this? Suggestions? 121262