Windows 10: Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master

Discus and support Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; EaseUS Partition Master installer, epm.exe is being flagged by Malwarebytes as a PUP. It contains OpenCandy which is used to install other, non-wanted... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ztruker, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Ztruker Win User

Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master

EaseUS Partition Master installer, epm.exe is being flagged by Malwarebytes as a PUP. It contains OpenCandy which is used to install other, non-wanted software. It also blocks Outbound connection attempts to dpd.securestudies.com and is considered Riskware.

I've uninstalled EaseUS Partition Master for now, even though I like and have used it in the past.

:)

Ztruker, Jul 28, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Giveaway of the Day - EASEUS Partition Master 5.5.1 Professional

Giveaway of the Day - EASEUS Partition Master 5.5.1 Professional

I have installed this version 5.5.1, the latest version as of today. Have scanned and found it to be virus free.

It installs with the option to subscribe to the web site: I did not; your choice.
    The setup file contains an activation wrapper program, that activates this copy only, so save it to a safe place; as, you cannot activate this any other method, legally. This a non-upgradeable version... you get what you get; 'til they give it away another day.

This is the Pro version ( not the free home version ) that is $39.95 USD. Info on features here at: What version of EASEUS Partition Master will work best for you?

There is only about five or so hours left on this offer, from the time of this post; so move it.*Smile Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master :)

Edit: Just some info, for you virus phobics; I used A-squared, SuperAntiSpyware, Zone Alarm and Malwarebytes for the scans.

Sorry, offer has expired!*Frown Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master :(

95Viper, Jul 28, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    EASEUS Partition Master Professional 6.1.1 Giveaway

Yes, just create a new partition using the free space.
    Step by step here: Free partition manager to resize/move FAT & NTFS hard disk partition
    But, remember, if things can go wrong... they will at the most inopportune moment.
    You might wanna make a disk image(or back-up) of the files first.
    *Smile Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master :)

95Viper, Jul 28, 2018
  4. RadeonX2 Win User

FREE - EASEUS Partition Master Professional

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /download-easeus-partition-master-for-free-24-hours-only/2009/02/27 on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

*Frown Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master :(

RadeonX2, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS

2. Extending partitions with EaseUS free version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extending partitions with EaseUS free version: I had the same problem as summarised in this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-extend-my-c-drive-even-when-unallocated/691da89d-68dc-4e5e-be6b-2a1eb3e40976 where someone is unable to use unallocated space that appears before the...
  3. EaseUS Partition master takes too long

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EaseUS Partition master takes too long: I recently installed ease us partition manager. I clicked merge partition option and merged my c and f drive, now I'm having a problem, in the EaseUS os boot mode, it is stuck in 20 percent for the past 7 hours. My c drive was filed that's why I merged them, my c drive has 95...
  4. EaseUS Partition master takes too long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EaseUS Partition master takes too long: I recently installed ease us partition manager. I clicked merge partition option and merged my c and f drive, now I'm having a problem, in the EaseUS os boot mode, it is stuck in 20 percent for the past 4 hours. My c drive was filed that's why I merged them, my c drive has 95...
  5. EaseUS Partition master takes too long

EaseUS Partition master takes too long: I recently installed ease us partition manager. I clicked merge partition option and merged my c and f drive, now I'm having a problem, in the EaseUS os boot mode, it is stuck in 20 percent for the past 4 hours. My c drive was filed that's why I merged them, my c drive has 95...
  6. Malwarebytes Flagged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malwarebytes Flagged: Earlier today, during a Malwarebytes scan, my Protected Memory Access notification popped up.I check Windows Defender, everything was flagged "unknown" on the starting page, my firewall was off, couldn't full scan and etc! After restarting, everything was restored but now my...
  7. Malwarebytes Flagged

Malwarebytes Flagged: Earlier today, during a Malwarebytes scan, my Protected Memory Access notification popped up.I check Windows Defender, everything was flagged "unknown" on the starting page, my firewall was off, couldn't full scan and etc! After restarting, everything was restored but now my...
  8. EaseUs partition master is taking ages to allocate space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EaseUs partition master is taking ages to allocate space: Hi there! I have Aspire 3 A315-55G-50YV i5-10210U, 8gb ddr4, 1000gb hdd. I wanted to allocate 100gb space from D to C and I used Easeus partition master. Everything seemed to be completed in the beginning but the following has been on the screen for more than 26 hours!:...
  9. Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master: EaseUS Partition Master installer, epm.exe is being flagged by Malwarebytes as a PUP. It contains OpenCandy which is used to install other, non-wanted software. It also blocks Outbound connection attempts to dpd.securestudies.com and is considered Riskware. I've uninstalled...
  10. EaseUS Partition Master Free is still the best choise?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EaseUS Partition Master Free is still the best choise?: Hi, an advice. For partition I always used Gparted but lately (the last years) I used EaseUs Partition Master Free because is works INSIDE the OS and not like a live-cd. Since I have the need again to use a software like that in my new PC, my question is if that...