Windows 10: manage "desktop" view in file explorer

Discus and support manage "desktop" view in file explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; there is a program that I removed using the company's remover tool -- the program is adobe creative cloud 2015 -- and in windows file explorer, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shmu26, Nov 29, 2015.

1. shmu26 Win User

manage "desktop" view in file explorer

there is a program that I removed using the company's remover tool -- the program is adobe creative cloud 2015 -- and in windows file explorer, when I enter the "desktop" view, there is a white, blank file icon that bears the name "creative cloud files".
    this icon has no properties and no apparent way to delete it.
    what to do?
    registry hack?

never mind, I rolled back my computer previous to installation of the very annoying creative cloud, which puts its icons all over the place without asking and without any way to remove them

:)

shmu26, Nov 29, 2015

2. CANNOT ARRANGE ICONS AS I WANT

in desktop and explorer. even if I untick the auto arrange in the desktop I cant arrange them here and there, and in the explorer I cant arrange then except by name and only in details view

IsuruMuthumal, Nov 29, 2015
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Nov 29, 2015
Thema:

manage "desktop" view in file explorer

1. manage "desktop" view in file explorer - Similar Threads - manage desktop view

2. File explorer view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer view: I'm having a dummy problem. I don't "think" I have changed anything but the view I am seeing when I open File Explorer is different. I understand quick access - but previously I had my most used folders in the lower half of the left hand column. Things that were user specific...
  3. File explorer view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer view: I'm having a dummy problem. I don't "think" I have changed anything but the view I am seeing when I open File Explorer is different. I understand quick access - but previously I had my most used folders in the lower half of the left hand column. Things that were user specific...
  4. File Explorer views

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer views: Is there a way to save a "view" in file explorer? I prefer to see the items in a folder as a List, but every time I open a folder it has defaulted to Details so I have to change it to List.Can the List view be saved as the default?...
  5. File Explorer views

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer views: Is there a way to save a "view" in file explorer? I prefer to see the items in a folder as a List, but every time I open a folder it has defaulted to Details so I have to change it to List.Can the List view be saved as the default?...
  6. File explorer and view

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer and view: I have created a map and set the view as Small icons. When I try to follow instructions and define a view for this map it will beset for all other views. I do not like to see other maps as View > Properties not as small icons. It is very annoying. How to manage view...
  7. Multiple occurence of "Desktop" folder in File explorer directory view .

Multiple occurence of "Desktop" folder in File explorer directory view .: [ATTACH] Multiple occurence of "Desktop" folder in File explorer directory view . The desktop is on the very top, and there is a desktop under it, which includes "this PC" and then there is another desktop in thi directory. This is very confusing. How to fix the...
  8. file explorer view options

file explorer view options: View layout options are not showing in file explorer. This means when looking at pictures I change the current selection, eg from large icon to extra large, or to details to see when the photos were downloaded from my camera. How can I restore the layout options?...
  9. no flat view in file manager

no flat view in file manager: Just wondering why there is no flat view (showing all subfolders and files within a folder) in Windows file manager even after so many years? The program Directory Opus has this option. Neal...
  10. Viewing file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Viewing file explorer: I can only see one folder in file explorer. The button to allow we to reverse the folder to the previous size has vanished so I seem to be stuck on maximum...