Windows 10: Manage my account

Discus and support Manage my account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is anyone noticing the 'manage my account' link on settings - accounts seems to be broken? Normally I click the link and it opens edge and takes me... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Scottyboy99, May 24, 2017.

1. Manage my account

Is anyone noticing the 'manage my account' link on settings - accounts seems to be broken? Normally I click the link and it opens edge and takes me straight into my account. At moment it's opening edge but loading nothing, if I shut the page and click link again it shows it's logged me out and I have to login again to access the account. Odd behaviour, thinking ms server side issue as it's doing it on all our machines and all our user accounts.

:)

Scottyboy99, May 24, 2017
  2. korngear Win User

how to manage my Nokia Account?

My Nokia jsut dont let me in (register). I wonder why?

korngear, May 24, 2017
  3. gomcoite Win User
    how to manage my Nokia Account?

i want to link my sports tracker account with nokiavine for which i need to link the nokia account with it in th application setup on my n95 8gb, but it says already paired.

so i skipped the second step and now when i uploaded my vines, they only show in nokiavine homepage and not sportstracker.

any ideas?

please can u link my sports tracker account with my nokia account

gomcoite, May 24, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Manage my account

Hey Scotty, *Smile

The link is working fine for me in build 16199. What build do you currently have?

Here's the link below for it. Does it work for you clicking on it here instead?

*Arrow https://account.microsoft.com/

Brink, May 24, 2017
  5. Kind of works. I click the link, bank page loads. I close the tab and click the link again, it shows me a sign in page, so I close the tab and click the link a third time and this time it goes into my account, so some very erratic behaviour

This is on both our pcs. One running anniversary update and the other on latest creators update non insider build and for all user accounts (5 in total on each pc)

Have also been seeing the red text across the top when I access 'family and other people' intermittently throughout the day about the service being unavailable. Cant remember the exact text as it's intermittent and typically not doing it right now to screenshot it

I'm thinking it must be MS problem as I am seeing this glitch on two different machines, on two different builds and across all different user accounts. Maybe it's regional

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Odd. Have you tested the link in different browsers?

Brink, May 24, 2017
  7. Kari Win User
    I only get blank page if clicking link in Settings when I'm not sign in to Microsoft account in question in Edge:

Manage my account [​IMG]

The same link in Settings, no issues if and when I am already signed in to Microsoft account in Edge:

Manage my account [​IMG]

8. Kari Win User

Manage my account

There might be some issues at the moment with account.microsoft.com and account.live.com.

I use several browsers to be able to stay signed in to multiple Microsoft accounts at the same time. Testing it now, Chrome shows this:

Manage my account [​IMG]

Notice that I am already signed in, for instance Outlook.com mail works fine in same browser with same account.

Firefox gives a blank page with another Microsoft account, also signed in:

Manage my account [​IMG]

Same in Maxthon browser with another Microsoft account, and in Opera with yet another account.

9. Edwin New Member
    I get taken to the Sign-in page with Chrome.

Manage my account [​IMG]

Edwin, May 24, 2017
  10. Kari Win User
    At the moment I get to account page in Edge which I use for my main MS account. I am unable to get to accounts.microsoft.com with four other MS accounts in Chrome, Firefox, Maxthon and Opera browsers.

11. seems ok now. MS must of fixed the issue

12. Kari Win User
    Same here. Am again able to sign in to various MS accounts from all browsers.

Thema:

Manage my account

1. Manage my account - Similar Threads - Manage account

2. Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices: I tried to sign in with my Microsoft account and the error message showed up, "Try that again. We've run into an unexpected error, please sign in again."Yes, I did input the correct email and password. I also tried signing in with a different account and it did not...
  3. Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices: I tried to sign in with my Microsoft account and the error message showed up, "Try that again. We've run into an unexpected error, please sign in again."Yes, I did input the correct email and password. I also tried signing in with a different account and it did not...
  4. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...: It doesn't allow me to change the region of my Microsoft account, I get the error "You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need to remove consent for those child accounts." and I don't manage any minor account and they...
  5. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...: It doesn't allow me to change the region of my Microsoft account, I get the error "You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need to remove consent for those child accounts." and I don't manage any minor account and they...
  6. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Hi my daughter's account is now managed by a new UNKNOWN family organizer. How was that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my daughter's account is now managed by a new UNKNOWN family organizer. How was that...: Note that one need to be the family organizer to remove people from the family. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-daughters-account-is-now-managed-by-a-new/d2d833e8-2335-4944-9451-0ded37b395a2
  8. Hi my daughter's account is now managed by a new UNKNOWN family organizer. How was that...

Hi my daughter's account is now managed by a new UNKNOWN family organizer. How was that...: Note that one need to be the family organizer to remove people from the family. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-daughters-account-is-now-managed-by-a-new/d2d833e8-2335-4944-9451-0ded37b395a2
  9. Hi my daughter's account is now managed by a new UNKNOWN family organizer. How was that...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  10. New Manage devices under Mobile devices in settings not signing in my account

New Manage devices under Mobile devices in settings not signing in my account: I recently updated my Windows 11 and got a new feature. This new feature helps with mobile devices and Phone Link.It can be found on Windows 11 Settings < Bluetooth & devices < Mobile devices < Manage devices.From what I saw, your account should automatically sign in but mine...