Windows 10: Managing 3 screens easily and efficiently, possible?

Discus and support Managing 3 screens easily and efficiently, possible? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Bonjour community, I have three monitors, two that are active all the time and one, which is my TV, that I use for movies and series. Now, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Warluck, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Warluck Win User

Managing 3 screens easily and efficiently, possible?

Bonjour community,
    I have three monitors, two that are active all the time and one, which is my TV, that I use for movies and series. Now, the Winkey-P works fine with two monitors and almost fine with three but sometimes I'd like to quicly turn off all screen except the main one. I used to use shortcuts with displayconfig.exe but again, it works so so with three screens.

Is there an easy way to turn off the display on one or the other screen, quickly choose between one setup and the others?

:)

Warluck, Nov 7, 2016

2. Info about N9

Hello I would like to ask some questions about the Nokia N9 before buying one.

1. Is the cover replaceable? The one which has different colours like cyan, magenta and black.

2. If yes, can it be easily replaced at home or have to go to a nokia store?

3. Can we attack mobile straps to it?

4. Is the screen really unscratchable? Since I read some articles about the screen getting scratched easily.

5. Since the screen surface is rounded at the edges, can we efficiently use a screen protector sticker without it not sticking to the glass at the edges?

Thanks for replying! Managing 3 screens easily and efficiently, possible? :)

Islander95, Nov 7, 2016
  3. 33Garbo Win User
    How to reset the Photos App in Windows 10

Provide link so I can click and update easily , am not a efficient with your instructions

33Garbo, Nov 7, 2016
  4. Warluck Win User

Warluck, Nov 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Managing 3 screens easily and efficiently, possible? - Similar Threads - Managing screens easily

2. I have multiple screens and my mouse won't move easily between screens 2 and 3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have multiple screens and my mouse won't move easily between screens 2 and 3.: I just received a replacement company laptop, my old one was having hard drive issues. I use the laptop monitor + 2 additional monitors. I have the display configurations on my new new laptop set as they were on the old one, but the mouse cursor won't move easily between...
  3. I have multiple screens and my mouse won't move easily between screens 2 and 3.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have multiple screens and my mouse won't move easily between screens 2 and 3.: I just received a replacement company laptop, my old one was having hard drive issues. I use the laptop monitor + 2 additional monitors. I have the display configurations on my new new laptop set as they were on the old one, but the mouse cursor won't move easily between...
  4. I have multiple screens and my mouse won't move easily between screens 2 and 3.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Download Efficient Password Manager Pro (100% discount)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Efficient Password Manager Pro (100% discount): Sale ends in 6 days 12 hours 59 mins that's August 24th 2020 - sharewareonsale.com Efficient Password Manager Pro (100% discount) I don't use it, have never used it, but there has been a lot of discussion here on tenforums about password managers so I thought I'd post this...
  6. Be efficient

Be efficient: I'm being lazy and sending you HERE for some helpful tips. Cheers, Drew[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/be-efficient/c0607113-1787-4c7c-ad3b-f6b141348817
  7. How to efficiently manage a huge pagefil and hiberfil

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to efficiently manage a huge pagefil and hiberfil: Hello, I'm on an HP Zbook mobile workstation with 1To of harddrive and 64Go of RAM win 10 pro. I just noticed today that my pagefil.sys is 67108864 Ko and my hiberfil.sis is 66985172 Ko. Both make already 127Go which is very big. I would like to know if : 1- I can delete...
  8. Split Screen Not Working Efficiently

Split Screen Not Working Efficiently: Usually if I pull a tab/window and drag it to the side of my screen, it takes up half the screen and I can choose another window to fill the rest of the screen. For the past few months, whenever I drag a window to the side of the screen, the window still takes up the entire...
  9. RAID-3 on the cheap -- is it possible?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAID-3 on the cheap -- is it possible?: ----- What is RAID-3 on the cheap? ----- RAID-3 on the cheap is a 2-drive RAID-0, plus a smaller, 3rd drive. The 2-drive RAID-0 is standard, not anything special. The 3rd drive is a dedicated parity drive. It's the 3rd drive that makes it a RAID-3. But it's not an ordinary...
  10. Replacement for Photo Manager for easily tagging photos?

Replacement for Photo Manager for easily tagging photos?: I just bought a new Windows 10 computer and cannot find Photo Manager. There's only Photos, which, while pretty, has no where near the organizational power of Photo Manager. I can't search by my tags let alone add new ones in an easy way. Am I missing something? I have...