Windows 10: Managing apps and visibility of in-app purchases in Dev Center

Discus and support Managing apps and visibility of in-app purchases in Dev Center in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The unified Dev Center introduced several new options to manage the visibility of apps and in-app purchase. We have seen developers start to use these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Managing apps and visibility of in-app purchases in Dev Center

Source: Managing hidden apps, beta apps and visibility of in-app purchases in Dev Center | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Sep 10, 2015
  2. DawBin Win User

Remove Associated Azure Account

In order to manage users in the Windows Dev Center you need to associate a Windows Azure AD Account. To keep things simple I registered an Azure account with the same credentials as my Dev Center account, same email and password.

Well apparently that was a really bad idea because now when I click manage users I get the message, "To manage users, sign in with the Azure AD account you associated with Dev Center." Then I get sent to login only to find out that I am already logged in,
    then back to the same message.

I have tried all variations of signing out, signing back in, reboot, clear cache, etc. and I cannot abandon my Dev Center account because all my apps and their associated data and history are there. I need to manage users so I can assign someone without
    giving them access to everything.

So, I really need to disassociate my Azure Ad account so I can register a UNIQUE new one for the Windows Dev Center. I would ask Microsoft for help but I do not have $500 to spend on one support incident for free apps.

Please help, thanks in advance.

DawBin, Sep 10, 2015
  3. Galtrand Win User
    In app purchases and new app purchases not being billed to service provider

Contacted AT&T chat. On with them for almost an hour. No solution.

Galtrand, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

Managing apps and visibility of in-app purchases in Dev Center

1. Managing apps and visibility of in-app purchases in Dev Center - Similar Threads - Managing apps visibility

2. Apps not visible in Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not visible in Search: I don´t know what I´ve done but all of my office apps like word, excel etc. aren´t showing up in the start menu. They aren´t showing up in the search field neither and also not in the Apps -> Apps and Features in the Preferences. But they are defenitely installed and I can...
  3. Apps not visible in Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not visible in Search: I don´t know what I´ve done but all of my office apps like word, excel etc. aren´t showing up in the start menu. They aren´t showing up in the search field neither and also not in the Apps -> Apps and Features in the Preferences. But they are defenitely installed and I can...
  4. In app purchase

In app purchase: I have downloaded Planner 5d app and i need to purchase premium plus feature but I cant because the billing in the app does not include my address am in kenya what can i do...
  5. in app purchases

in app purchases: never download a game that is free, but in order to continue a person has to buy in app items by a credit card. this is an outright scam to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases/7d346b94-69be-4989-b05d-017a75dc2cfc
  6. in app purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in app purchase: hi im unable to make in app purchase for modern combat 5 blackout. Im from Kuwait but im not able to enter the details as the location shows US https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchase/62675931-4cab-434e-826c-521a7bea671e
  7. Games/Apps are not visible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games/Apps are not visible?: So I've had Windows 10 for about, roughly maybe a month now. I have had it back in 2015 when it first got released, or at least that's the driver that I had for it, and ended up downgrading to Windows 8. Multiple years later, I upgraded to Windows 10 again, and after some...
  8. Submitting apps with age ratings in the unified Dev Center

in Windows 10 News
    Submitting apps with age ratings in the unified Dev Center: Starting in May this year, we began migrating Dev Center accounts to the new dashboard, which has several improvements over the existing Windows Phone or Windows Dev Center dashboards. One of the enhancements is how app or game age ratings are handled for app submissions....
  9. Monitor your app’s performance with the Dev Center Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 News
    Monitor your app’s performance with the Dev Center Windows 10 app: Monitor your app’s performance with the Dev Center Windows 10 app For those of you who are Windows app developers, you utilize Microsoft’s Dev Center as a resource to update and monitor your app in the Windows Store. With the Dev Center app, you can monitor the health and...
  10. Change Number of Notifications are Visible per App in Action Center

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Number of Notifications are Visible per App in Action Center: How to: Change Number of Notifications are Visible per App in Action Center How to Change How Many Notifications are Visible per App in Windows 10 Action Center [img] Information The Action Center in Windows 10 collects and shows notifications and alerts from...