Windows 10: manufacturers unhappy with late release of Windows 9

Discus and support manufacturers unhappy with late release of Windows 9 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Computer manufacturers are unhappy with late terms of the release of Windows 9 Asian device manufacturers are not welcome the fact that the release of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by z3r010, Aug 31, 2014.

1. z3r010 Win User

manufacturers unhappy with late release of Windows 9

Read more

:)

z3r010, Aug 31, 2014

2. N97 New Firmware coming 1st July 2009

On the 3 network the likelihood of ever seeing the update are pretty slim.

They are one of the worst offenders in the UK for never releasing updates. On the rare occasions that they do it is usually 6 to 9 months late.

Good luck!

psychomania---01, Aug 31, 2014
  3. LED notification in lumia 730

LATE JULY WINDOWS 10 RELEASED WHERE AS IOS GOT THE WHOLE NEW UPDATE AFTER THE RELEASE DATE IN NEARLY OCTOBER AND ALSO INSIDER PREVIEW VOIDS THE WARRANTY WHEREAS APPLE PREVIEW DIDN'T VOID THE WARRANTY AND ALSO THE UPDATE IS FINALLY AVAILABLE IN ALL DEVICES
    IN LAST MONTH.... tHAT IS WHAT I CALLED A FLAgSHIP OS AND A COMPANY... hope my words are not that bitter and my words are the truth what a company is striving to gain from the people....

realquestion, Aug 31, 2014
  4. LEE
    Lee Win User

Oh, those poor put down Manufactures. . .*What

5. Free upgrade starts *Smile
    I had Vista for only a couple months before my free win-7 upgrade disk arrived *Biggrin

ThrashZone, Aug 31, 2014
  6. Gornot Win User
    I'd rather have a certificate for upgrading later or something similar, rather than waiting until the 2015 winter holidays to get it.

Gornot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. manufacturers unhappy with late release of Windows 9 - Similar Threads - manufacturers unhappy late

2. Unhappy Lion

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unhappy Lion: Thank you Microsoft ... Coincidence? ... not "Photoshopped" ;- ... this is what I was greeted with this morning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhappy-lion/79fa6435-40d0-4df2-8f49-4987505b2ec7
  3. Unhappy Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unhappy Windows 11: It's great when Microsoft comes up with a new OS but your neww Windows 11 has to many changes. This is totally my opinion but with your new system I feel that I have to re-learn Windows. You've made so many changes that I have to search for all the different things I use to...
  4. Unhappy Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhappy Windows 11: It's great when Microsoft comes up with a new OS but your neww Windows 11 has to many changes. This is totally my opinion but with your new system I feel that I have to re-learn Windows. You've made so many changes that I have to search for all the different things I use to...
  5. unhappy customer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unhappy customer: I am not getting my emails...i have followed all the instructions and still have no luck...why cant someone help me? email me at my WORKING email bslloyd48@gmail... Barbara Lloyd *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is the address that is not receiving...
  6. Microsoft Unboxed: Technology and the Cloud in Manufacturing Ep. 9

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unboxed: Technology and the Cloud in Manufacturing Ep. 9: Microsoft Unboxed Episode 9 reveals how technology and the cloud transform manufacturing in food production. Colleen’s story this week covers Tetra Pak, a manufacturing resource that connects packaging lines to the cloud and identifies supply chain maintenance needs across...
  7. unhappy with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unhappy with Windows 10: I am/was very fond of Windows 7 and the Mahjong Titans games. I was recently forced to buy a new computer and the seller would not load it with Windows 7. Is there any way I can acquire the Windows 7 version of Mahjong Titans??? I'm lost with out it....
  8. Unhappy with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unhappy with Windows 10: I bought windows 10 and im really unhappy with it. It does not support our multiple Dell touchscreens and I know that your 8.1 does. So I would like to go to that, I bought the license for this version but how can I get the 8.1 without paying again? Please let me...
  9. Manufacturers discontinuing drivers release among windows updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Manufacturers discontinuing drivers release among windows updates: Ok I have posted earlier that my lenovo conexant audio driver with dolby speakers acts faulty with windows update 1803 (No sound output) and i have been having no luck contacting their support as apparently support now is only granted within warranty span in my region . Now...
  10. Windows 9 to Reach RTM in Late 2014 – Report

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 to Reach RTM in Late 2014 – Report: It’s no secret that Microsoft wants Windows 9 on the market as soon as possible, and now it appears that the company is speeding up the development process so much that the operating system could reach RTM before the end of the year. Microsoft hasn’t yet publicly talked...