Windows 10: Many 1803 Problems

Discus and support Many 1803 Problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm unsurprised to see a plethora of problems on the forum after the latest 1803 feature upgrade. I have no intention of upgrading for at least 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, May 6, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Many 1803 Problems

I'm unsurprised to see a plethora of problems on the forum after the latest 1803 feature upgrade. I have no intention of upgrading for at least 3 months to give MS time to iron out the bugs.

:)

Steve C, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Many 1803 Problems

1. Many 1803 Problems - Similar Threads - Many 1803 Problems

2. many Microsoft problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many Microsoft problems: Dell Alien DesktopMicrosoft Store can not load, widgets unavailable, sticky notes can not synchronized, most of pictures in email can not show in outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/many-microsoft-problems/bf0187d3-b412-4034-a5f8-0d02956443e8
  3. many Microsoft problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    many Microsoft problems: Dell Alien DesktopMicrosoft Store can not load, widgets unavailable, sticky notes can not synchronized, most of pictures in email can not show in outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/many-microsoft-problems/bf0187d3-b412-4034-a5f8-0d02956443e8
  4. Many many Windows 10 problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Many many Windows 10 problems: Windows 10 being hands down the worst OS I've ever had the displeasure of using, with no signs of improving, it is giving me a plethora of different critical problems with never any indication of what the causes are (previous versions were much more stable, but when errors...
  5. 1803 Update Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1803 Update Problems: Hi, I wonder if anyone can help please as 1803 update will not install on my laptop. There have been no end of attempts to do this each taking an age and the end result is always the same "Restoring previous version of Windows". I have tried to turn off Widows Updates using...
  6. Many problems with PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many problems with PC: Hello, Lately, i have been having a whole bunch of problems with my PC. The problems started when i installed the June Cumulative update for Windows 10 1803. When the update was installing, my PC blue screened and although it booted back up, it was performing significantly...
  7. Many Directx Problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Many Directx Problems: Hy, in some days my win 10 is giving me many directx errors on playng some games like GTA V, NFS, FIFA 18 and PUBG. The erros is dxgi_error_device_hung and dxgi_error_device_removed. I used ddu to remove and unnistall nvidia drivers and roolback to some old drivers, but not...
  8. So many problems

in Windows 10 Support
    So many problems: I've had nothing but issues with my laptop since upgrading. 1) minor but annoying thing my right click on my keypad also mouse cause the screen to go temporarily black and then it shuts down what ever you were right clicking on. 2) I can't install any new software it...
  9. Many problems with installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Many problems with installation: I have installed Windows 10 on my HP Pavillion laptop. Nothing seems to be working properly. Everything I click on says Not Responding. I've now tried to close it down. All I get is the whirly dots and 'Signing off'. It looks like I shall have to turn it off manually! It...
  10. Many 1803 Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Many 1803 Problems: I'm holding off on this build. I just find it amazing that Microsoft does not listen to or care about it's customers. Polish what you have before adding/removing features. Linux doesn't aggravate me! Enough said! *Banghead