Windows 10: Many Artefacts in games

Discus and support Many Artefacts in games in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So after a new motherboard and cpu, a new ssd a couple weeks ago. I did the upgrade to windows 10, This was done from a clean install of windows 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Maggelan, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Maggelan Win User

Many Artefacts in games

So after a new motherboard and cpu, a new ssd a couple weeks ago.

I did the upgrade to windows 10, This was done from a clean install of windows 8 then straight upgraded to windows 10.

No issues during the upgrade and no previous AMD drivers were there.

Now I'm noticing during games that artefacts are appearing or in the case of planetside 2 every player created vehicle just disappeared on me.

It's a very odd bug I've not seen before but I had to restart my game to get it back to normal, however this has me worried as this kind of behaviour isn't normal.

Anyone else have this and found a solution?

Dreading having to reinstall drivers as that is what caused my problem the other day which resulted in a new mobo an cpu.

:)

Maggelan, Aug 1, 2015
  2. chavaij1 Win User

Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 358.87 stopped responding and has successfully recovered

I got the same problme. After a fresh install of Windows 10, everything was fine couple days (I would say 3 or 4). Suddenly, Playing the wicher 3, game crashed and since then I cannot play it more then 2 seconds... As soon as it lauch the game after loading
    a saved game, it crashes...

I notice also wierd display artefact in the desktop as well as on Microsoft edge or whatever text on screen. I tried many workaroud like reinstalling, updating drivers. At the end, I reinstalled the computer completly with my windows 10 licence. I suffer
    still the same problem ! I noticed that before installing Nvidia drivers (via windows automatic updates or the driver on Nvidia website), screen artefact were gone, text looked cleared with no artefacts. As soos as Nvidia driver is loaded, problem starts.
    That why I really think of a driver issue... Actually a windows 10 issue with Nvidia drivers.

I will re-install the computer with Windows 8.1 and check what happen. I never had any problems like that, play computer games for 20 years, the first time I have so many issues with an nvidia card...

chavaij1, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Constant BSODs - mostly while gaming, ocasionally during regular work

Hi All,

Just to provide update on the whole situation.

I have sent the laptop to ASUS, they replaced the motherboard and CPU.

As a result BSOD's are no longer the issue, but now I occasionally encounter graphic artefacts on the screen - it does not matter whether while gaming or idle (artefacts are square-like BTW if it matters).

All drivers are up-to-date.

Any ideas?

szpadyzordy, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Many Artefacts in games

1. Many Artefacts in games - Similar Threads - Many Artefacts games

2. Audio Enhancements artefacts break Teams calls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Enhancements artefacts break Teams calls.: The default enabled "audio enhancements" in Windows break the codec used in Teams calls, they result in fragmented sound and the initial part of speech following even an instant's silence being replaced with an impulse. I could render how this sounds this in text like "I an...
  3. Audio Enhancements artefacts break Teams calls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Enhancements artefacts break Teams calls.: The default enabled "audio enhancements" in Windows break the codec used in Teams calls, they result in fragmented sound and the initial part of speech following even an instant's silence being replaced with an impulse. I could render how this sounds this in text like "I an...
  4. Audio Enhancements artefacts break Teams calls.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PC Can't Run Many Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Can't Run Many Games: I built myself this pc and it was working fine, but games started to crash. Games that crash--- Sea Of Thieves Microsoft : Astroneer Microsoft : Minecraft JAVA : Minecraft Bedrock Microsoft : Fortnite Epic. Games that work --- Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft : Terra Tech Steam :...
  6. Windows 10 installation artefacts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation artefacts: Hi, I have a problem with windows installation when using usb. Instead of loading screen or language selection screen, only artefacts appear. I thought that something happened to my gpu, but no. When I use my new computer with the same usb stick, install windows and then put...
  7. Weird artefacts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird artefacts: Hi im getting this red artefacts when playing games, sometimes its blue, yellow, green etc It happens very rarely but i don't know why i know it's because of the GPU but i don't know why exactly, please explain me I hope my PC isn't dying [IMG]...
  8. Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games: So, I've had pretty much no trouble playing games on my laptop for as long as I've had it. A week or two ago, I booted up a game and the graphics were all messed up. I checked other games and the vast majority of them have the same issue, though some are unaffected. This...
  9. Can't play many games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play many games: Hello Microsoft community, I have been facing a problem with many multiplayer games from Microsoft store. I can not play warrobots, metal force and many multiplayer games. Multiplayer works for some games such as asphalt 8 airborne and many other games out there in store....
  10. Just How Many Cores, for gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just How Many Cores, for gaming?: In this months Maximum PC magazine they ran an article which calls into question whether the old adage that a gaming PC needs a Core i5 minimum. The theory has been that you need at least 4 cores and anything less powerful and you will be in a world of hurt as far as frame...