Windows 10: Many BSOD while playing BF4

Discus and support Many BSOD while playing BF4 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm from the Netherlands, sorry for my grammatics..... I have a system that is assembled at my wishes by a computerstore. It runs normaly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tajoes, Mar 31, 2018.

1. tajoes Win User

Many BSOD while playing BF4

Hello,

I'm from the Netherlands, sorry for my grammatics.....
    I have a system that is assembled at my wishes by a computerstore.
    It runs normaly fine, butt when i am playing BattleField 4 i get frequently a BSOD. The game freezes and after a view seconds i get a BSOD and the pc reboots. I have made several clean installations and checked my drivers, butt the problem is coming back. Please your oppinion.

Greetz from the Netherlands

:)

tajoes, Mar 31, 2018

2. Directx BSOD dxgmms1.sys while gaming

Okay so I followed your steps, however after disabling all modules I found that disabling ndisrd.sys prevented me from accessing the internet once I restarted(Yellow Error symbol next to Ethernet). So I left the others disabled but re-enabled
    ndisrd.sys, restarted and then updated my drivers for Ethernet from Gigabytes website for my mobo.

I started up BF4, played for around 10 minutes and once again another BSOD.

Last night after disabling modules I ran driver verifier to see if it was solved, The BSOD from 00:30 last night labelled 23546 is the driver verifier one, the other one is from BF4.

Onedrive

Cm.windows, Mar 31, 2018
  3. Windows 10 causing excessive CPU heat while gaming (BF4)

Prior to installing Windows 10 I was running Windows 7. CPU temperatures stayed well below 70C while playing BF4. After installing Windows 10, CPU temperatures reached as high as 77C while playing BF4 and making no other changes.

That is only 3 degrees from the max temperature of my CPU (FX 8350). This has caused my entire room to be overheated thanks to my tower becoming a space heater. It's so hot it hurts to touch the case. I'm worried it's a fire hazard now. What is going
    on?

CPU usage looks the same as always, about 60-70% while gaming on all 8 cores. Nothing is overclocked, and I even have a quality air cpu cooler installed.

RichardTerry II, Mar 31, 2018
  4. tajoes Win User

Added a new file after a view BOSD while playing BF4

tajoes, Apr 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Many BSOD while playing BF4 - Similar Threads - Many BSOD while

2. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi i've a problem with my pc. Usually while gaming with games like Diablo,Baldur's Gate 3 my pc crashes and restart alone and i don't know why. I've found some minidumps of the crash that are happening. I tried to check what was inside the mindump, but i don't know how i can...
  3. BSOD while playing

BSOD while playing: Hello,About 1 month ago I have built fresh PC and had no issues with it so far. I was running slight undervolt on my 4080 with stock CPU clocks and had no trouble in games like COD Vanguard, Hogwarts Legacy, Witcher 3 I was gaming for 3 hours and never had BSOD until I...
  4. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing: Hello,About 1 month ago I have built fresh PC and had no issues with it so far. I was running slight undervolt on my 4080 with stock CPU clocks and had no trouble in games like COD Vanguard, Hogwarts Legacy, Witcher 3 I was gaming for 3 hours and never had BSOD until I...
  5. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD While Playing PUBG

BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  7. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  8. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  9. BF4 Plugin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Plugin: So after installing windows 10 and setting everything up, when i launch BF4 in origin and it opens up chrome, i install the plugin, but it does nothing. i cant join any games or anything. it says that the plugin hasnt been installed.... anyone else having this issue? 10228
  10. Many BSOD's while Playing Games

Many BSOD's while Playing Games: Hello, Since the error has began showing itself I have freshly installed Windows and it is still doing it. Thanks for taking the time guys, Attachment 58512 37192