Windows 10: Many crashes only past 18hrs

Discus and support Many crashes only past 18hrs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been on CU for a couple of months(minor issues, usually solved). But the current 18hrs of bsod, restart fails have got me beat, can no longer even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by paulco, Oct 16, 2017.

1. paulco Win User

Many crashes only past 18hrs

Been on CU for a couple of months(minor issues, usually solved).
    But the current 18hrs of bsod, restart fails have got me beat, can no longer even access bios(tried all Tuts.(I think).
    PAUL-PC-17_10_2017_223027_16.zip

:)

paulco, Oct 16, 2017
  2. timj78a Win User

How do I disable Active Hours

Actually active hours can be set for 18hrs, not 12.

timj78a, Oct 16, 2017
  3. AOL problems after installing Windows 10

wow. and I thought I was the only one. past two weeks I've been drafting and editing along with a copy/paste. before I could past and save, AOL would lock me out or crash. this was very annoying because I had to do this several times(too many times)
    but needed the work done. Too many crashes for me. I want out of windows 10 and back to the old version; didn't have issues. I edited my draft in a different browser and new window using aol and it did the same thing.

PatriciaChartier, Oct 16, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possible software using custom/advanced options, you can use this tutorial for the installation part *Arrow AMD Graphics Drivers - Install Without Catalyst Install Manager - Windows 7 Help Forums

Many crashes only past 18hrs [​IMG]

Code: 3: kd> lmvm atikmdag Browse full module list start end module name fffff80e`389b0000 fffff80e`3af05000 atikmdag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys Image path: atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Thu Oct 5 23:04:59 2017 (59D69E7B) CheckSum: 025077BF ImageSize: 02555000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. paulco Win User
    Probably have to get back to you (tomorrow ?) on that, the amd driver page seems to be down(for me anyway). In the meantime, i'll manual uninstall drivers. use ddu, then let windows update install driver.
    Sleep time shortly.

paulco, Oct 16, 2017
  6. paulco Win User
    I 'm running off intel graphics at the moment. Could not get the card to run at all in the past 12hrs troubleshooting.
    So i'll call this done for now. Cards still under warranty, I'll get it checked.

paulco, Oct 17, 2017
  7. axe0 New Member
    Have you tried another slot?

8. paulco Win User

Working again. Not sure what fixed it, reset mobo bios, uninstalled a heap of software, upgrade to FCU, swapped in another set pci-e cables(card still in x16 slot).
    Thanks for your time, see how it goes from here.

paulco, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Many crashes only past 18hrs - Similar Threads - Many crashes past

2. Experiencing many crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing many crashes: Hey all of you,I have a PC for 2 years, with almost the best on the market. In last months I have been experiencing many crashes and I wonder what is causing all this. Is there a simple way to see if there is any incompatibility or conflict that is creating these crashes?Best...
  3. Experiencing many crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Experiencing many crashes: Hey all of you,I have a PC for 2 years, with almost the best on the market. In last months I have been experiencing many crashes and I wonder what is causing all this. Is there a simple way to see if there is any incompatibility or conflict that is creating these crashes?Best...
  4. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Diagnostic said there were hardware faults the first time I...
  5. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Manager said there were hardware faults the first time I ran...
  6. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Manager said there were hardware faults the first time I ran...
  7. BSOD and many different crashes

BSOD and many different crashes: Hey all,I have been having lots of bsods recently. I have been experiencing them for 2-3 years, but it usually only would crash 1-2 times a week. For the past 2 weeks it has been increasing to the point where my computer is crashing about once an hour. Some of the stop codes...
  8. BSOD and many different crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and many different crashes: Hey all,I have been having lots of bsods recently. I have been experiencing them for 2-3 years, but it usually only would crash 1-2 times a week. For the past 2 weeks it has been increasing to the point where my computer is crashing about once an hour. Some of the stop codes...
  9. BSOD and many different crashes

10. Copy and paste function crashed

Copy and paste function crashed: As of late my PC doesn’t normally copy and paste. Once I try to copy something I see a path to a temporary file, saying that something has crashed. It is like this one:...