Windows 10: MANY ERRORS ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10. No KMS contacted

Discus and support MANY ERRORS ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10. No KMS contacted in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Last night I installed windows 10 home premium. This morning when I went on my PC, windows hadn't been activated!! I have tried activating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanW, Aug 5, 2015.

1. DanW Win User

MANY ERRORS ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10. No KMS contacted

Hi,

Last night I installed windows 10 home premium. This morning when I went on my PC, windows hadn't been activated!! I have tried activating manually and by entering my key but none of it has been any use. I have tried the various "slmgr" commands in cmd they were no use either. Please can someone it's has caused a lot of stress. Additional information can be provided if needed.

:)

DanW, Aug 5, 2015

2. windows 10 lcense problem

it's looking for a KMS server and not finding it

KMS licenses are required to contact the KMS server at the specified interval

> KMS activations are valid for 180 days then the KMS server must be contacted again to renew the activation status

Locutus deBorg, Aug 5, 2015
  3. PPPoduval Win User
    Windows 10 Activation error

I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 Pro. But after the upgrade, windows 10 is not activated and gives the reason Error code: 0xC004F074 No KMS Could be contacted. Could anyone provide a fix.

Thanks

PPPoduval, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Max Pen Win User

Did you do a clean install or an upgrade from a previous windows, eg 7 or 8.1?

If you did an upgrade you don't need to enter a key but instead need to skip that.

If you did an upgrade then a clean install you can also skip the part were you need to enter a key.

Because windows checks your pc and uses that to activate your windows 10 instead of giving a new key.

Max Pen, Aug 5, 2015
  5. Max Pen Win User
    And during that upgrade did you enter a key or did you skip that part?

Max Pen, Aug 5, 2015
  6. Max Pen Win User
    Max Pen, Aug 5, 2015
  7. DanW Win User
    Thank you! I'll read that right away!

DanW, Aug 5, 2015
  8. DanW Win User

I have read it and, honestly, I don't understand what I am supposed to do *Sad

DanW, Aug 5, 2015
  9. Max Pen Win User
    There are several ways to proceed from your situation but I'm not exp enough to tell what is best. You can wait for someone else to comment on what to do or proceed below;

Basically it comes down to this:
    You need to revert to your windows 7 or windows 8.1

Did you make a backup before upgrading?

If not see:

How to downgrade Windows 10: Uninstall Win 10 & reinstall Windows 7, 8 - How-To - PC Advisor

Once your back on your old OS you then proceed to upgrade but this time SKIP the part were you enter a key.

Max Pen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. MANY ERRORS ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10. No KMS contacted - Similar Threads - MANY ERRORS ACTIVATING

2. Activating KMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating KMS: Hello,I have set up KMS on my Windows 2019 Server. I opened the Volume Activation tools, and selected Active Directory-Based Activation as I want the Windows 10/11 key for all workstations. I then put in the KMS key that I have and it activated.But it still does not seem to...
  3. Activating KMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating KMS: Hello,I have set up KMS on my Windows 2019 Server. I opened the Volume Activation tools, and selected Active Directory-Based Activation as I want the Windows 10/11 key for all workstations. I then put in the KMS key that I have and it activated.But it still does not seem to...
  4. KMS Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KMS Activation: Hello,I've activated Windows 10 on my new PC using my company's KMS activation server. Can my Boss or IT administrators track my activities or change anything on my PC? I used command prompt to connect to the KMS server and install volume license key....
  5. Windows 10 KMS Activation Error

Windows 10 KMS Activation Error: KMS Error: 0xC004F069 On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run 'slui.exe 0x2a 0xC004F069' to display the error text.I just wanted to post up a potential solution to this that I found through following similar steps to JohnHolleran in the below...
  6. KMS activation

KMS activation: Sorry for my bad english, I am a bulgarian So, when i first got my laptop and I installed windows 10 on it I activted it with KMS with cmd. Its a way to pirate windows 10 but i dont do it because i realised that its wrong. Anyway, i bought a legit key for windows 10 but now i...
  7. Activating Windows with KMS tools

Activating Windows with KMS tools: Hi there! There are a lot of KMS programms that activate Windows OS and Microsoft Office. If anybody knows about KMS tools, can you tell me how it works, what actually KMS tools and is it legal or not? Also I wanna ask about free Windows activation keys. What if I activate...
  8. is windows kms activation safe?

is windows kms activation safe?: is it safe to activate windows with kms? cause I friend of mine activated my windows and told me that he activated with kms the site in the kms was : msguides is that safe? like can it see your information or accounts?...
  9. KMS Activation threshold

KMS Activation threshold: I am looking into setting up a KMS server vs using a MAK for a small (<100 clients) offline network of PCs with Win10 and Office 2016. I did a lot of web searching (Bing, obviously) but still have a few questions that I was not able to find answers to that I was hoping...
  10. Windows 10 IOT KMS Activation

Windows 10 IOT KMS Activation: Hi All, I am doing some checking before diving into a project that may be using Windows 10 IOT Enterprise. Can we use our KMS Server to activate licenses for this product, or are we limited to the VAMT? Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 0xc004f074 no kms could be contacted