Windows 10: many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close)

Discus and support many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I send a feedback to Microsoft but did not receive any response on my problems I encountered on cummulative update Version 1803 - KB4100403 (OS Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cracktech, Jun 28, 2018.

1. cracktech Win User

many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close)

I send a feedback to Microsoft but did not receive any response on my problems I encountered on cummulative update Version 1803 - KB4100403 (OS Build 17134.81) when many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close) and also my App Store doesnt show me any "Install" buttons (I am able to access and and check that my store library are all intact not corrupted) even after I reset my store app. Today I downloaded and installed manually KB4284848 (OS Build 17134.134) and after reboot all my Force Closed apps problems were gone and I am able to use the Store again then the "Install" buttons reappeared again. I guess for my PC an old clunker Lenovo G400s and Acer (X64 machine) the update works. But I have another ASUS Laptop that doesnt seem to have any problems at all on any Cumulative updates but it is a x32 machine. So I guess the hardware/BIOS combination also plays a part in any Windows environment whether any updates works well on your machine or not. You dont expect Microsoft to be able to resolved the tens of thousands of hardware/BIOS combinations. I just updates any that comes my way I have not encounter any BSOD on 1803 on any of my 3 Laptops.*Wink*Wink

:)

cracktech, Jun 28, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jun 28, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Home x64 - Store apps won't download

When trying to install 3rd party apps via the Windows Store, my system hangs at 0.0MB downloaded. I've tried rebooting and using wsreset.exe, it does nothing. Any suggestions?

patrickmacx64, Jun 28, 2018
  4. Khush_435 Win User

Windows 10 Applications Force Closing

• Did you receive any error message? - No, just force closes, so I have to manually start the app again
    • Did you install any third party security application? I have McAfee BT NetProtect Plus (it comes as a free download from my internet provider, which is BT)
    • Is the issue specific to mail and calendar app? - No, all Microsoft Apps from time-to-time, sometimes Windows App Store also force closes, but its mainly Calendar and Mail
    Also i tried the troubleshooter and no errors were found.

Khush_435, Jun 28, 2018
Thema:

1. many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close) - Similar Threads - many 3rd party

2. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  3. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  4. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately: Hello, I have been using the "your phone" app for the past year and a half. Recently when I open the app, it closes immediately. I have attempted to troubleshoot, repair, reset, and uninstall and reinstall and yet it is still closing immediately after launching. Is there...
  6. "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately

"Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately: Hello, I have been using the "your phone" app for the past year and a half. Recently when I open the app, it closes immediately. I have attempted to troubleshoot, repair, reset, and uninstall and reinstall and yet it is still closing immediately after launching. Is there...
  7. Apps opening, then immediately closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps opening, then immediately closing: Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 19041.84. Many Windows Apps , when I try to open them, open a window like they are starting correctly, then immediately close. I have tried resetting the apps, uninstalling, and reinstalling them, Windows App Store troubleshooting, DISM restore...
  8. Apps closing immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps closing immediately: I'm having an issue where some apps are opening, then closing down immediately. The mouse changes to the "thinking" mode, the app never appears, then seems to close down. So the screen of the program never really shows up. This happens under both Admin and User accounts....
  9. 3rd party apps Force close and Store doesnt allow downloads

in Windows 10 Support
    3rd party apps Force close and Store doesnt allow downloads: I send a feedback to Microsoft but did not receive any response on my problems I encountered on cummulative update Version 1803 - KB4100403 (OS Build 17134.81) when many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close) and also my App Store doesnt show me any...
  10. Some apps opens then closes immediately.

Some apps opens then closes immediately.: I don't know where to report problems with applications from Windows Store but - Facebook, Instagram and Messenger doesn't work after April Update. All of these apps opens then closes immediately. Anybody else have a similar problem? *Confused Windows Apps Troubleshooter...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. third party apps on windows 10 close immediatly