Windows 10: Many services in event viewer failing to start before BSOD.

Discus and support Many services in event viewer failing to start before BSOD. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, *trying* to fix my dad's laptop. He's been receiving BSODs the past couple of days, but I haven't been able to get the crash code, I'll try to add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JMChanning, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Many services in event viewer failing to start before BSOD.

Hi, *trying* to fix my dad's laptop. He's been receiving BSODs the past couple of days, but I haven't been able to get the crash code, I'll try to add it later. I've attached the .zip with the crashlogs/system data.

Before the BSOD, he gets some errors in the event viewer, where:

The [EXAMPLE] service failed to start due to the following error:
    The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

He gets about 10 errors over about 10, maybe 15 minutes.
    The BSODs started on the 11/08/16. No new hardware has been installed, nor software.

Specs:
    Dell Inspiron 5547
    Intel Core i7 4510U
    Windows 10 Home
    8GB RAM
    AMD Radeon R7 M265
    Intel HD Graphics

Help appreciated! Many services in event viewer failing to start before BSOD. :)
    Attachment 96424

:)

JMChanning, Aug 15, 2016
  2. kwdavids Win User

Event Viewer blue screens Windows 10 on Dell Venue 8 pro

Start event viewer, select an event, select view details, tap hold to bring up context menu to copy. BSOD instead of menu. Failed 3x in a row. Windows 10 1703.

Can't post from event log for obvious reasons.

kwdavids, Aug 15, 2016
  3. UmerAsim Win User
    Critical structure corruption

For a few weeks i start my DELL Optiplex 745 running windows 10.If i use or not use my computer for a few minutes it displays bsod stating critical structure corruption and shuts down. In event viewer it says sec drv service failed to start due to the following
    error

The driver has been blocked from loading

UmerAsim, Aug 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Many services in event viewer failing to start before BSOD.

Hi JMChanning,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

The services that failed to start mainly occured after resuming from a low power state like sleep, hibernate or a low battery.

Microsoft has released updates 2 days earlier, but depending on some things the updates may have been installed on the 10th.
    Please check the file system for errors.

Many services in event viewer failing to start before BSOD. [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    Many services in event viewer failing to start before BSOD. [​IMG]
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc /scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it is finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at %systemroot%\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Make a photo of SFC and post it.

Unfortunately it seems that the last BSOD hasn't been recorded (properly) as the present dump is corrupted.
    Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

Thema:

Many services in event viewer failing to start before BSOD.

1. Many services in event viewer failing to start before BSOD. - Similar Threads - Many services event

2. too many errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too many errors in event viewer: Kernel Sources,disk? I don't even know what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-errors-in-event-viewer/44d9eb23-571f-4f91-a581-878bf7b19350
  3. too many errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    too many errors in event viewer: Kernel Sources,disk? I don't even know what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-errors-in-event-viewer/44d9eb23-571f-4f91-a581-878bf7b19350
  4. too many errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD error in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error in event viewer: I got a BSOD and this appeared in the event viewer, can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-in-event-viewer/07e70a19-077f-4b63-8332-f7cccacca8e0
  6. BSOD error in event viewer

BSOD error in event viewer: I got a BSOD and this appeared in the event viewer, can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-in-event-viewer/07e70a19-077f-4b63-8332-f7cccacca8e0
  7. BSOD error in event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD and errors in event viewer!

BSOD and errors in event viewer!: So my issue has been a constant battle for about 3-5 days straight and its the fact my pc is crashing a lot over small things Examples: Running any game for even a little bit, browsing the internet, sometimes even just having pc idle. All of the above causing my computer to...
  9. Event Viewer service is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer service is not working: Hello a few days ago, maybe a week, I noticed event viewer logs in MMC were not working. The screen prompted me to check the service was running. I went to services and the service is indeed showing as "stopped" When I attempt to restart the service I receive error message...
  10. Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings

in Windows 10 Support
    Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings: When will Microsoft analyze all those errors & warnings that appear so often in the Event Viewer, and fix them so they won't happen again? I understand that it's not really necessary to have all that to be fixed in there, because the computer still functions normally. But why...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell optiplex 745 display driver issue with windows 10 photo viewer