Windows 10: Many Windows Apps like calculator, photos, and store not working.

Discus and support Many Windows Apps like calculator, photos, and store not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I am new here and have never posted before so sorry if I do something wrong. I previously I had a problem with the start button and Cortana... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The Texman7, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Many Windows Apps like calculator, photos, and store not working.

Hello all, I am new here and have never posted before so sorry if I do something wrong. I previously I had a problem with the start button and Cortana not working and I did some research and fixed that issue. Unfortunately I cannot recall how I fixed this issue. I think I read somewhere that the solution I used could affect the windows apps, and I don't regularly use these apps so I wouldn't have noticed immediately. I just found out that these apps are messing up and will not open. When I press the start menu and click all apps at the bottom there is a list of apps that do not work and they all start with "@microsoft" (I was having issues trying to attach a picture so here is a gyazo link for the picture attached. I've been trying to fix this issue using the powershell solution but it is not working for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Many Windows Apps like calculator, photos, and store not working. [​IMG]

:)

The Texman7, Mar 7, 2016

2. Store and many other apps stopped workig

Hi there,

Store app and a lot of other apps have stopped working on my computer running windows 10, for some reason, like Calendar, photos, Calculator, mail and many more.

Any help with this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks

AzadPunchi, Mar 7, 2016
  3. rsdofny Win User
    None of the Win10 apps can be opened

Thank you...The Store app works now.

But the generic apps like Photos, Calculator, People, Calendar still do not work and display the same error message before.

rsdofny, Mar 7, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Many Windows Apps like calculator, photos, and store not working.

Brink, Mar 7, 2016
  5. Thanks for the response. Just to be clear I need to disable my security program, download the windows 10 ISO File, mount it, then run it and follow the other instructions in the tutorial correct?

The Texman7, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Many Windows Apps like calculator, photos, and store not working.

1. Many Windows Apps like calculator, photos, and store not working. - Similar Threads - Many Apps calculator

2. many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other: I have had my computer for 2 weeks. It came with Windows 11 already installed brand new. Things were working great, but now I suddenly cannot open my photos. I get a message that says "This app can't open. Check the Windows store for more info about photos." However, I also...
  3. many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other: I have had my computer for 2 weeks. It came with Windows 11 already installed brand new. Things were working great, but now I suddenly cannot open my photos. I get a message that says "This app can't open. Check the Windows store for more info about photos." However, I also...
  4. Renaming apps like calculator

Renaming apps like calculator: I would like to rename apps that come automatically installed with windows such as Calculator, and things. I would like it to be shown as "Claculator" because it is funny, much like how I have named notepad nootpadas shown below. is there anyway to do this?...
  5. Renaming apps like calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Renaming apps like calculator: I would like to rename apps that come automatically installed with windows such as Calculator, and things. I would like it to be shown as "Claculator" because it is funny, much like how I have named notepad nootpadas shown below. is there anyway to do this?...
  6. Apps like camera, calender, calculator and store not working in windows 10

Apps like camera, calender, calculator and store not working in windows 10: I don't know why but from when I have reset my pc Apps like camera, calendar, calculator and store not working in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-like-camera-calender-calculator-and-store-not/d64d06dd-1bb1-475d-a50f-32a6ea4556b5
  7. Calculator and Photo Apps

Calculator and Photo Apps: Is anyone else having issues with the Photos and Calculator apps not operating? Each time I start up both my Pc and my laptop neither app works, I just get a Windows error message. I have to go into each of the app settings and terminate it, reset it then repair it for them...
  8. Windows Photos and Calculator apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Photos and Calculator apps not working: This error keeps showing up when i open calculator or photos. It says they've been updating but this happened 2 weeks ago and it still happens. I tried checking for updates but nothing happened. How can i fix it?[ATTACH]...
  9. Windows Apps not working calculator, windows store, photo view, etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Apps not working calculator, windows store, photo view, etc: I purchased a new Microsoft Surface and from the first time I used it the windows store, calculator, photo viewer and other windows apps would try to open and immediately crash. The icons looked strange in the menus. I tried all the listed resolutions from other threads,...
  10. Loss of Store, Calculator, People App, Photo App in Windows 10

Loss of Store, Calculator, People App, Photo App in Windows 10: Hi there - I'm using a Surface 2 Pro running Windows 10 and noticed yesterday that a number of apps are simply not working when I log in using my profile (I am the user administrator on the machine, there are three other normal user accounts - family members) The apps that...