Windows 10: Mapping OneDrive: Could Not Reconnect to All Network Drives

Discus and support Mapping OneDrive: Could Not Reconnect to All Network Drives in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've mapped OneDrive to use it as a backup storage per instruction here, but I get the said error every time I reboot. So I wrote a simple batch script... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Taurean75, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Taurean75 Win User

Mapping OneDrive: Could Not Reconnect to All Network Drives

I've mapped OneDrive to use it as a backup storage per instruction here, but I get the said error every time I reboot. So I wrote a simple batch script to remap automatically when I logon to Windows.

Usage: MapOneDrive.cmd [Number of checks] "[IPv4 to ping]" "[Drive letter]" "[OneDrive CID]" "[Username]" "[Password]"

Example: MapOneDrive.cmd 60 "8.8.8.8" "Z" "123456789" "bulldog@live.net" "pwd123"

The value "60" is the number of pings -- once per loop. A single loop is a little over a second.

Save the following as "MapOneDrive.cmd". Create a shortcut to it with all the necessary information therein, then put it in the startup folder.

Code: @ECHO OFF GOTO START :HELP ECHO. ECHO Usage: MapOneDrive.cmd [Number of checks] "[IP to ping]" "[Drive letter]" "[OneDrive CID]" "[Username]" "[Password]" ECHO. PAUSE GOTO END :START IF "%~1" == "/?" GOTO HELP IF "%~6" == "" ( ECHO Something is missing! GOTO HELP ) SETLOCAL SET count=0 SET loop=%1 Mapping OneDrive: Could Not Reconnect to All Network Drives :pING TIMEOUT /T 1 >nul SET /A count=count+1 PING -4 -n 1 %2 | find "Reply from" >nul GOTO CHECK :CHECK IF NOT ERRORLEVEL 1 ( GOTO MAP ) ELSE ( IF %count% LSS %loop% ( GOTO PING ) ELSE ( GOTO END ) ) :MAP ECHO Mapping drive %3 in progress... NET USE %3: "Sign in to your Microsoft account" /user:%5 %6 /persistent:yes GOTO END :END ENDLOCAL[/quote] Hope you'll find it useful! *Smile

:)

Taurean75, Sep 9, 2015

2. could not reconnect all network drives

Hi,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Are you connected to the domain network?

2. When are you facing this issue exactly?

3. Are you getting any error code?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below.

a. Press Windows + R, type services.msc in the Search box.

b. Double click the service "Netlogon".

c. Click on the "General" tab; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic". If not then change the startup type to “Automatic”.

d. Then check if "Start" is selected under "Service Status". If not, start the service and click on Apply and Ok. Now check if the issue resolves.

Hope the information helps connecting to other network drives. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Anup Karkal, Sep 9, 2015
  3. could not reconnect all network drives

Hi,

Thanks for the update and response.

As you are connected to the domain network i would suggest you to post your query on the TechNet Forum which would be better suited for the issue.

Technet forums

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

Mapping OneDrive: Could Not Reconnect to All Network Drives

1. Mapping OneDrive: Could Not Reconnect to All Network Drives - Similar Threads - Mapping OneDrive Reconnect

2. Not able to Map Network Drive to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to Map Network Drive to OneDrive: I have a Micrsoft account and I have content in my OneDrive And I want to Map it as a Network location on my Windows 10 Laptop. But every time I try to input https://d.docs.live.net/XXXXXXX in the 'Folder' text box and press 'Finish', it gives me this error - I have tried to...
  3. Not able to Map Network Drive to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to Map Network Drive to OneDrive: I have a Micrsoft account and I have content in my OneDrive And I want to Map it as a Network location on my Windows 10 Laptop. But every time I try to input https://d.docs.live.net/XXXXXXX in the 'Folder' text box and press 'Finish', it gives me this error - I have tried to...
  4. Mapped Network Drive Disconnects and Will Not Reconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mapped Network Drive Disconnects and Will Not Reconnect: OS:Windows 10 V20H2 PC: Dell XPS8940 Router: Netgear R7000 w/ TomatoUSB Nine of ten mapped network drives on my desktop PC behave normally! The tenth is a problem. It is mapped to the USB drive connected to my router.Sometimes (days) I cannot connect to this mapped drive and...
  5. How to turn on or off Could not reconnect all network drives notifications

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on or off Could not reconnect all network drives notifications: If Windows is unable to connect a mapped network drive, it shows a notification. If you are aware of the problem and want to turn off the Could not reconnect all network drives notifications on Windows 10, here is what you have to do. It appears automatically after logging in...
  6. mapped network drives not reconnecting

mapped network drives not reconnecting: I have a NAS box with folders mapped as X, Y, Z. Windows 10 Home 20H2 build 19042.630 I've followed the steps here https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4471218/mapped-network-drive-may-fail-to-reconnect-in-windows-10-version-1809 The drives still fail to connect....
  7. Could not reconnect all network drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could not reconnect all network drives: [ATTACH] I'm suddenly seeing a warning when I sign on to Windows 10. The warning is "Could not reconnect all network drives" followed by "Click here to check the status of your network drives". Notification I also notice a new icon in the notification area of my...
  8. The mapped network drive could not be created...

The mapped network drive could not be created...: We have 4 networked computers, 3 Windows 10 and an Ubuntu. After one of the last updates the only way I could get on my wife's computer was to use this format: \\JIMS-PC\Users\Suzy, when I used to browse to her computer through the Map Network Drive her drive didn't show up....
  9. Could not reconnect all network drives with FCU

Could not reconnect all network drives with FCU: Well, its back. I had really good luck with auto connecting of shares at windows runtime, but now, I get the dreaded "Could not reconnect all network drives" at startup Brand new build, its stupid fast on startup (NVME SSD), and I'm trying to figure out if its indeed a...
  10. Could not reconnect all network drives error upon startup

Could not reconnect all network drives error upon startup: Well I thought I had this problem solved! I had the same exact issue running Windows 7 so I upgraded to 10. It worked for a few times and now each time I restart, the 3 mapped drives I have show the dreaded RED X. This pc worked perfectly prior to me installing a new Samsung...