Windows 10: #! Mar Update ????????

Discus and support #! Mar Update ???????? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I don't know if this was a well studied update but it almost ruined two of my computers. The first one eliminated all programs except the OS and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by enigma1944, Apr 2, 2017.

1. #! Mar Update ????????

I don't know if this was a well studied update but it almost ruined two of my computers.

The first one eliminated all programs except the OS and removed all favorites. I had to download everything that was lost and reestablish the favs.

The second after 4 attempts the X64 finally processed. The tool bar favs were eliminated and replaced with my reading list.

I'm not sure if I will accept this next special update.

:)

enigma1944, Apr 2, 2017

2. Windows 10 latest update on 06 Mar 2016

latest reboot and it behaves itself - but for how long?

you will find a "CRITICAL win10 update post" that says how to restart in safe mode after which normal reboot gives working system. good luck

NickMcElwaine, Apr 2, 2017
  3. Windows 10 latest update on 06 Mar 2016

this update has rendered my computer unusable, none of the buttons or desktop icons & shortcuts work, - absolutely intolerable!!!

NickMcElwaine, Apr 2, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

#! Mar Update ????????

March update from what to what ?

CountMike, Apr 2, 2017
Thema:

#! Mar Update ????????

1. #! Mar Update ???????? - Similar Threads - Mar Update

2. Installing the latest Windows 11 update today Mar 21st 2023 stops WIN+TAB from working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing the latest Windows 11 update today Mar 21st 2023 stops WIN+TAB from working.: I installed the latest Windows 11 update today Mar 21st 2023 and WIN+TAB stopped working. Additionally, ALT+TAB also stopped working. I was able to make ALT+TAB work again by restarting Windows Explorer in Task Manager, but WIN+TAB stubbornly refuses to work....
  3. Installing the latest Windows 11 update today Mar 21st 2023 stops WIN+TAB from working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing the latest Windows 11 update today Mar 21st 2023 stops WIN+TAB from working.: I installed the latest Windows 11 update today Mar 21st 2023 and WIN+TAB stopped working. Additionally, ALT+TAB also stopped working. I was able to make ALT+TAB work again by restarting Windows Explorer in Task Manager, but WIN+TAB stubbornly refuses to work....
  4. Windows 11 WSL2 is broken after updated on 15th Mar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 WSL2 is broken after updated on 15th Mar: I can log into my distro just fine with Windows Terminal.But VSCode keeps failing with```[2023-03-16 05:57:39.284] Unable to detect if server is already installed: Error: Command failed: C:\Windows\System32\wsl.exe -d Ubuntu -e sh -c "if [ -d...
  5. Windows 11 WSL2 is broken after updated on 15th Mar

Windows 11 WSL2 is broken after updated on 15th Mar: I can log into my distro just fine with Windows Terminal.But VSCode keeps failing with```[2023-03-16 05:57:39.284] Unable to detect if server is already installed: Error: Command failed: C:\Windows\System32\wsl.exe -d Ubuntu -e sh -c "if [ -d...
  6. mar 14th update for windows 10, now i have no signal to screen. I have tried other screens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mar 14th update for windows 10, now i have no signal to screen. I have tried other screens...: I updated windows 10 on Mar 14 2023. Everything worked fine before this update. Now my graphics card doesn't work and it's not the connection, monitor is recieving no signal. How do i fix this problem?...
  7. mar 14th update for windows 10, now i have no signal to screen. I have tried other screens...

mar 14th update for windows 10, now i have no signal to screen. I have tried other screens...: I updated windows 10 on Mar 14 2023. Everything worked fine before this update. Now my graphics card doesn't work and it's not the connection, monitor is recieving no signal. How do i fix this problem?...
  8. mar 14th update for windows 10, now i have no signal to screen. I have tried other screens...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. After Mar Update can't win10 can't access my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Mar Update can't win10 can't access my computer: After Mar Update can't win10 can't access my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-mar-update-cant-win10-cant-access-my/06c93d10-0677-48e0-8847-695521ad3908
  10. Latest Windows update Mar 26

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows update Mar 26: This update has reintroduced previous problems, which are stuttering on bluetooth communications, and printer communications error despite ithe printer being able to scan...