Windows 10: Marvell 88E8056 seems stuck at 100mbs

Discus and support Marvell 88E8056 seems stuck at 100mbs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Been playing with my new install of 10 pro and this network adapter built into my P6T Deluxe claims to be connected at 1 gig, however actual speed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dartman, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Dartman Win User

Marvell 88E8056 seems stuck at 100mbs

Been playing with my new install of 10 pro and this network adapter built into my P6T Deluxe claims to be connected at 1 gig, however actual speed appears to be 100mbs full duplex, plus it moves in chunks and stops a lot.
    I'm trying to transfer and video edit things from my win7 ultimate machine and it's adapter IS connected at 1 gig and even has 1 gig full duplex listed in advanced options.
    The 8056 only shows auto negotiate and 100 full duplex and lower as options. I've been searching around, tried a few cables, all 5e but they have worked before, and both machines are hooked to a extra 1 gig router I turned into a switch just for these two boxes.
    I would like to at least get a smooth full speed or close 100 connection without all the stops, starts, and slowdowns. There don't appear to be any newer drivers then the one Microsoft gives me in 10 and Marvel only list a win 8 install from 2012
    So any ideas would be appreciated, I'm chasing all kinds of minor annoyances right now but this one really ticks me off, thanks.

:)

Dartman, Jan 22, 2016
  2. HansM1955 Win User

BSOD's and system freezing

I tried to install the drivers and rebooted, drivers are still the same version as before..

I have extracted the exe file and did a manual installation of "Generic Marvell Yukon 88E8056 based Ethernet Controller" and this is the information now.

Version: 12.10.14.3

Date: 9-1-2013

By: Marvell

HansM1955, Jan 22, 2016
  3. FrankEd1 Win User
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Installed But Computer Won’t Resume Sleep/Wake

Unfortunately, this did not work for me, but I have a different adapter, the Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network adapter. I tried the setting of 5 for the Interface Metric. Since that did not work, should I try 3, or 2, or 1? Will these cause any other problems?

FrankEd1, Jan 22, 2016
Thema:

Marvell 88E8056 seems stuck at 100mbs

1. Marvell 88E8056 seems stuck at 100mbs - Similar Threads - Marvell 88E8056 seems

2. Why is my LAN connection stuck at 100/100Mbs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my LAN connection stuck at 100/100Mbs on Windows 10: Hi All,I have a big problem at the moment with my ethernet. It's stuck at 100Mbs when the adapter properties on speed and duplex are set at 1000Mbs. I have changed the cable and checked with another laptop that is also running windows 10 and that connects fine at 1000Mbs. I'm...
  3. Why is my LAN connection stuck at 100/100Mbs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my LAN connection stuck at 100/100Mbs on Windows 10: Hi All,I have a big problem at the moment with my ethernet. It's stuck at 100Mbs when the adapter properties on speed and duplex are set at 1000Mbs. I have changed the cable and checked with another laptop that is also running windows 10 and that connects fine at 1000Mbs. I'm...
  4. Why is my LAN connection stuck at 100/100Mbs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. It seems I have DX12 but Marvel's Avengers game won't recognize it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It seems I have DX12 but Marvel's Avengers game won't recognize it?: I put the screenshots of the specifications of my laptop and what the alert is from steam when I try to open the game. I have 2 recognized display adaptors and only one of them says DX12 Enabled and I have tried so many different ways to enable the other one too thinking that...
  6. It seems I have DX12 but Marvel's Avengers game won't recognize it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It seems I have DX12 but Marvel's Avengers game won't recognize it?: I put the screenshots of the specifications of my laptop and what the alert is from steam when I try to open the game. I have 2 recognized display adaptors and only one of them says DX12 Enabled and I have tried so many different ways to enable the other one too thinking that...
  7. marvell avastar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    marvell avastar: So a few days ago I noticed my Bluetooth icon would go missing from both settings and my notification area, i looked around and I troubleshot Bluetooth and it told me it was an error 43, I was told to uninstall Marvell Avastar and to look for hardware changes, and that would...
  8. 100mbs cap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100mbs cap: my router is capable of pushing 300mbs download and 100mbs upload. i've had my computer for a couple of years now and this has been bugging me forever. when checking the ethernet cable's properties on windows 10, it shows its capped at 100mpbs, i tried unplugging and...
  9. Internet speed limited to 100mbs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed limited to 100mbs: Hi! I recently upgraded my internet to 1 GB/s but my PC won't handle more than 100mbs. I tried changing my internet adapter settings to 1GB Full Duplex but the status still shows 100mbs. I couldn't change that setting. So I disabled Windows firewall and this time I managed to...
  10. decrypting seems to be stuck

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    decrypting seems to be stuck: started decrypting my matsunichi 1tb drive, about 600gb used, it took about 6 hrs to get to 94.5% complete and now its been stuck there for about 20 hours, I have paused and restarted a few times, any suggestions how long to give this before pulling the plug if thats...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 marvell yukon only 100mbs

2. marvell yukon 88e8056 win10 100mbps