Windows 10: Marvell 91xx Controller Puzzle

Discus and support Marvell 91xx Controller Puzzle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Sabertooth X58 m/board with Marvell 91xx Controller. Marvell_SATA_V1.2.0.1047 drivers are installed. Everything seems to be working fine but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hairy Scot, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Marvell 91xx Controller Puzzle

I have a Sabertooth X58 m/board with Marvell 91xx Controller.
    Marvell_SATA_V1.2.0.1047 drivers are installed.
    Everything seems to be working fine but I have two issues puzzling me.
    The first arose when I ran Seatools for Windows and found that it did not detect the two drives on the 6 Gb/s ports.
    While investigating this is found that the Marvell Controller is not shown in DEVMGMT.
    Any ideas anyone?
    Thanks in advance. *Smile

:)

Hairy Scot, Jul 18, 2018
  2. mojo53 Win User
    mojo53, Jul 18, 2018
  3. DooGie Win User
    DooGie, Jul 18, 2018
  4. BuzWeaver Win User

Marvell 91xx Controller Puzzle

Marvell 91xx Config Missing Driver

Thank you. This seems to have helped my issue with the Marvell 91xx question marks in the Device Manager. After checking with Marvell's official site they only had drivers up to Win7. Granted, after my format reload I suppose I could have loaded it while I still had Win7 loaded, but I didn't. Also, I had this issue prior to the format/reload if I recall correctly.

Amazing that you found this and that it is compatible with my ASUS Rampage III board. I'm not sure if this will resolve my Nvidia 770GTX video card issue I'm having, but at least this is an issue with a resolution.

BuzWeaver, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Marvell 91xx Controller Puzzle

1. Marvell 91xx Controller Puzzle - Similar Threads - Marvell 91xx Controller

2. Marvel's Avengers crossplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Marvel's Avengers crossplay: Marvel's Avengers came to microsoft store and xbox game pass for pc. How can ı play Marvel's Avengers between the steam and microsoft store/xbox game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/marvels-avengers-crossplay/e69b8350-1eaf-40c4-a283-5e1ed20585c2
  3. marvell avastar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    marvell avastar: So a few days ago I noticed my Bluetooth icon would go missing from both settings and my notification area, i looked around and I troubleshot Bluetooth and it told me it was an error 43, I was told to uninstall Marvell Avastar and to look for hardware changes, and that would...
  4. Marvell 91xx raid in Win 10

Marvell 91xx raid in Win 10: Hello I did recently switched system on my computer from Win7 to Win10 and I do have problems with Win10 not seeing my raid discs. I was able to force it to see them with Driver Booster, but even with it, every time I do switch my computer on for the first time, raid discs...
  5. Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device - Driver Support

Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device - Driver Support: Hey all! Could anyone help me with identify what this driver is used for? Do I need it? Will it help with stability and if so where can I find it? I remember looking around the web and finding a driver but since it a much older driver some of the websites seem a bit sketchy...
  6. Marvell Avastar Network Controller Gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Marvell Avastar Network Controller Gone: Hello, I have been having an issue with my network controller. I followed the instructions with uninstalling it but upon restarting the computer the controller did not re appear as it should have. I have made sure to select the show hidden option and it is still not listed...
  7. Marvell 91xx slow disk write

Marvell 91xx slow disk write: Gigabyte B75M-D3H motherboard Windows 10 1803 Accessing the disks works fine. But writing is at USB 2 speeds. In Device Manager -> System Devices it is listed as Marvell 91xx Config Device. The driver is latest (checked various ways.) In Device Manager - Storage...
  8. Help please - Marvell 9128 Disk Controller not being detected.

Help please - Marvell 9128 Disk Controller not being detected.: Hi, I have a Gigabyte GA-X58A UD7 Rev. 2 motherboard which has a Marvell 9128 SATA 3 disk controller on it. I have RAID setup on this controller and use it for XP and Win 7 x64. Windows 10 doesn't detect the controller during installation. If I try and install the...
  9. Marvell 91xx Config Missing Driver

Marvell 91xx Config Missing Driver: Good day OK so i am all most there completing windows 10 from all sides and no malware or spyware 2 things left Missing Marvell 91xx Config and another unknown device please look at screenshot thank you http://2.1m.yt/kpGJU2O.png 58755
  10. Drivers for Marvel 91xx Config ATA Device

Drivers for Marvel 91xx Config ATA Device: I have only just attached some hard drives to the 6G SATA ports of my motherboard and those drives are showing as ejectable in Windows 10. When I first installed Win10 afresh on my new SSD the drives attached to the normal SATA ports where also showing up as ejectable....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. marvell 92xx driver windows 10