Windows 10: Massive issue with Windows 10.

Discus and support Massive issue with Windows 10. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello. This is my first post on this site so I apologize if there's something off about it. I've already done a research but couldn't find anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by StockingAnarchy, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Massive issue with Windows 10.

Hello. This is my first post on this site so I apologize if there's something off about it.
    I've already done a research but couldn't find anything that could really help me because people had access to their desktops and most could find a solution by going to the Control Panel and all. Sadly, I don't have access to my desktop anymore.

So... My notebook is facing a serious problem and I was wondering if there are any solutions for it.
    Well, I updated Windows 7 to Windows 10; Everything was working pretty well until after about a month of use - since then, the notebook began to lag and freeze a lot, also many error screens would appear. Even worse, sudden restarts would happen periodically. None of what I mentioned was happening before.
    Now, every time I turn my notebook on, the Windows 10 loading screen appears but the initialization won't go any further than that. After the logo disappears, I find myself stuck on a black screen. I can't do anything besides moving the cursor. Ctrl + alt + del won't work as well.
    I'm quite inexperienced when it comes to stuff like that, so... If anyone could help me it'd be wonderful.
    Thanks in advance.

:)

StockingAnarchy, Oct 30, 2015
  2. LuanBrock Win User

Start Button Windows 10 NOT WORKING

This issue is an absolute nightmare and frankly I'm finding Windows 10 to be a massive issue causing pain in the butt! Such a shame!

LuanBrock, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Windows 10 - Default programs missing (Store, Calculator...)

Super!!! Solved all our issues with all of our computing equipment after the massive issues created by the Windows 10 update of December 29, 2015.

Larry Howard, Oct 30, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Massive issue with Windows 10.

If everything was working fine, then you may have developed a hardware issue, like bad ram or a bad disk.

Alternatively, you could restore your backup. You did make a backup before radically altering your system, right?

Mystere, Oct 30, 2015
  5. I believe so... I stopped using my notebook after losing access to everything, so I don't quite remember what I did before. But I'm almost sure a backup has been done.

StockingAnarchy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Massive issue with Windows 10.

1. Massive issue with Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Massive issue

2. Massive issue, can't update windows version, SFC scan, DISM scan doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive issue, can't update windows version, SFC scan, DISM scan doesn't work: Alright, so, where do I even begin? I've been having this issue for ages, but I kept ignoring it basicallyAlright so, windows 10 doesn't want to update and I'm on a very old build 1709. At first, when I tried updating it in the settings, it first showed me an error, I tried...
  3. Massive issue, can't update windows version, SFC scan, DISM scan doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive issue, can't update windows version, SFC scan, DISM scan doesn't work: Alright, so, where do I even begin? I've been having this issue for ages, but I kept ignoring it basicallyAlright so, windows 10 doesn't want to update and I'm on a very old build 1709. At first, when I tried updating it in the settings, it first showed me an error, I tried...
  4. Massive issue, can't update windows version, SFC scan, DISM scan doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can i repair my microsoft store? Massive reoccurring issues.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can i repair my microsoft store? Massive reoccurring issues.: Ive had this issue occur at least 6 times in the past, and i dont have the ability to factory reset my system as i still have important files and such on it. Issue; I have 20 something apps that need updating, and id like to update my minecraft so i can play it a little bit....
  6. How can i repair my microsoft store? Massive reoccurring issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i repair my microsoft store? Massive reoccurring issues.: Ive had this issue occur at least 6 times in the past, and i dont have the ability to factory reset my system as i still have important files and such on it. Issue; I have 20 something apps that need updating, and id like to update my minecraft so i can play it a little bit....
  7. How can i repair my microsoft store? Massive reoccurring issues.

8. Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11: Greetings,I have two massive issues in Windows 11. First issue:When the system reaches the logon screen the Return/Enter key is not working, I have to press Alt+Enter to reach the password field. Also after putting in the password the Return/Enter key is still not working and...
  9. Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11

Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11: Greetings,I have two massive issues in Windows 11. First issue:When the system reaches the logon screen the Return/Enter key is not working, I have to press Alt+Enter to reach the password field. Also after putting in the password the Return/Enter key is still not working and...
  10. W11 - performance/stability issue when massively use opening and closing text file in VBS

W11 - performance/stability issue when massively use opening and closing text file in VBS: After migrating from W10 to W11 there is a performance/stability issue when massively use opening and closing text file in VBS at the same time / in the same function. Is there any plan to fix it?...