Windows 10: Massive issues, corrupt files for days, internet solutions don't work.

Discus and support Massive issues, corrupt files for days, internet solutions don't work. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Started getting the error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022) Click OK to close the application" When trying to open any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hcarles1337, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Massive issues, corrupt files for days, internet solutions don't work.

Started getting the error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022) Click OK to close the application" When trying to open any application through the launcher (the applications work when I run as administrator. I was confused so I googled it, checked for corrupted files in admin command prompt using sfc/scannow. This detected that their were detected corrupt files, but it was unable to fix some of them. Then I ran it in safe mode, same result. After that I used DISM/Online/Cleanup-image/RestoreHealth and once again that didn't seem to do anything and I still had the same issue, rebooted into safe mode and tried again, no luck. Tried to reset my PC to reset windows, but has an error every time. Done multiple scans with defender malware bytes and no malware found. Can anyone help? Appreciate it.

:)

hcarles1337, Apr 20, 2017

2. pc wont connect to wifi

ive had my pc for almost a year and currently it wont connect to my wifi.

sometimes it connects for roughly 20 seconds but then it disconnects itself.

ive spent countless hours searching the internet on how to fix my problem but nothng.

tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers and so on.

internet issues, Apr 20, 2017
  3. Windows 10 keeps freezing

The problem may be transient. I had the same problem 10 days ago, for several days. My computer then installed a massive Fall 2017 Win10 update; installation took more than an hour by itself. No problems since then, think the issue was Win10 downloading
    the massive file in the background.

Ragnar Danneskjold, Apr 20, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Massive issues, corrupt files for days, internet solutions don't work.

Welcome to the forum. Goto Download Windows 10 choose update it will do reinstall of the new creators update you keep all your files and software

Samuria, Apr 20, 2017
  5. sorry forgot to add I've tried that but wouldn't let me install due to an unknown error.

hcarles1337, Apr 20, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
  7. Steve C Win User
    Also, try running a full chkdsk scan of your system drive?

Steve C, Apr 20, 2017
  8. Massive issues, corrupt files for days, internet solutions don't work.

FYI ... it seems Microsoft failed to test DISM and SFC in the new CU. Those utilities are broken in CU. SFC on my laptop finds no errors, but DISM finds errors that are "repairable". The testing for these utilities in the CU was sorely lacking by Microsoft. Their testing efforts in major releases should be much better.

TexasBandit, Apr 20, 2017
  9. bro67 Win User
    Microsoft did not fail at anything. Those utilities still work. If you do an upgrade with any version of Windows 10, you are just rolling problems from the previous OS version into the new one, along with any tools that make changes to the registry or any registry or GPO changes if you are running Pro or Enterprise may not work with the next higher version of Windows 10. Also do a clean install, never do a upgrade of Windows 10.

bro67, Apr 21, 2017
  10. Steve C Win User
    There are many problems with the CU judging by the posts spread around the forum. I suspect poor software QA from MS. Users should not have to waste their time doing a clean install and reinstalling all their software every time there is a major OS update.

Steve C, Apr 21, 2017
  11. I have to disagree with you bro67. There are too many users that have updated to the CU having the same issues with SFC and DISM. And I concur with you Steve C. The quality assurance efforts by Microsoft lately sure leave a lot to be desired. I worked as a database manager for 30 years, and if we put out code like MS does as often as they do, we would have lost our jobs. They sure need to improve their integration testing before releasing software.

TexasBandit, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Massive issues, corrupt files for days, internet solutions don't work.

1. Massive issues, corrupt files for days, internet solutions don't work. - Similar Threads - Massive issues corrupt

2. Massive Sign in issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Massive Sign in issue: Hello all, Today I woke up to see I was forced to sign into an old microsoft account that I never use. I cannot sign in at all until I recover this abandoned account, I have no knowledge of the old email/password combo and have thusly been locked out. Frustratingly it wont...
  3. Massive Sign in issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Massive Sign in issue: Hello all, Today I woke up to see I was forced to sign into an old microsoft account that I never use. I cannot sign in at all until I recover this abandoned account, I have no knowledge of the old email/password combo and have thusly been locked out. Frustratingly it wont...
  4. Microsoft store corrupt; no solution is working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store corrupt; no solution is working: Hi, my microsoft store is corrupt and I have tried every method that I can find on youtube and on this forum on how to fix it. I've run wsreset multiple times, tried running it twice in a row, powershell, troubleshooting which says it cannot find an error at all, I've tried...
  5. network & internet don't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network & internet don't work: when i open settings -> network & internet, is just shut down the settings, and when i try to open again the network & internet is shuting down the setings again. I need a windows reinstall or?...
  6. Win10 Updates massive corrupt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Updates massive corrupt: Security Intelligence-Update für Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.327.47.0 Wird heruntergeladen – 42% 2020-10 Vorschau auf kumulatives Update für .NET Framework 3.5 und 4.8 für Windows 10 Version 2004 für x64 KB4580419 Wird heruntergeladen – 18%...
  7. Massive Install Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Massive Install Issues: [ATTACH] I just wiped and put a fresh install of windows 10 on my hp pavillion laptop using HP usb cloud recovery tool. But it installed as an 80gb file.... Is there anyway i can safely reduce the install file size? Is there anyway I could install windows a different way...
  8. Help, Massive Internet Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, Massive Internet Problem: My issue is kinda hard to describe. When I use Google Chrome, pages load really slowly. When I used my VPN (PIA), it won't connect at all. Yet, I can watch videos and livestreams at 1080p 60 fps after the slow loading page. I tried to troubleshoot my connect problem, it just...
  9. Massive issues with update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Massive issues with update.: So both my laptop and p.c. where running beautifully. Then the update was forced upon me. Since then I can barely get anything done. I can't even connect with the help desk. I have cleaned both pc's out to no avail. Please someone help! I can barely render any of my drawings....
  10. Srttrail.txt file error for five days, but no solutions working yet.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Srttrail.txt file error for five days, but no solutions working yet.: Nearly five days ago, my MSI GL72-6QD was having multiple issues which resulted in a spinning wheel instead of a cursor. I couldn't click anything and unfortunately had to forcefully shut it down via power button. Since then, me trying to power it on results in the infamous:...