Material of windows 10 FPP usb

Discus and support Material of windows 10 FPP usb in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; does anyone know what material used in windows 10 pro FPP’s USB installer? Does it contain gold or silver?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Akhdan, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:12 AM.

1. Akhdan Win User

does anyone know what material used in windows 10 pro FPP’s USB installer? Does it contain gold or silver?

:)

2. Shankar Subramanyam Win User

Windows 10 Pro FPP - USB installation Virus Infection

Hi,

My OS is Windows 10 FPP (64-bit).

Say, for example, my system is infected by virus and I want to reinstall Windows 10 FPP using a USB drive containing the installation file.

I insert the FPP USB drive in my system.

After that, I reboot my system, press F2 key to enter the setup screen for installing Windows 10 FPP.

In such as case, will the installation USB will also get infected by virus as my system is already infected by virus.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Shankar

Shankar Subramanyam, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:43 AM
  3. Shankar Subramanyam Win User
    Windows 10 Pro FPP - USB installation Virus Infection

Hi,

My OS is Win 10 Pro FPP & the installation of the OS is using a USB.

Let me say that my system has got infected by virus. And I want to install Win 10 Pro FPP (operating system) again.

I insert the Win 10 Pro FPP installation USB in my system's USB drive. I restart my system, press F2 to enter the boot menu & proceed for completing

the installation.

In that case also, will the original Win 10 Pro FPP installation USB (the original Win 10 Pro FPP USB) get infected by virus since my system is

already infected by virus.

Because, if we install Windows from a DVD, the DVD does not get infected by virus. But, if any clean USB is inserted to any PC that has been infected,

even the USB gets infected by virus.

*(Please remember that my system is already infected by virus and I want to install Win 10 Pro FPP again).*

Shankar Subramanyam, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:43 AM
  4. TRUELOVE95 Win User

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

Thema:

1. Material of windows 10 FPP usb - Similar Threads - Material FPP usb

2. Unable to install Win10 from Usb device (fixed)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Win10 from Usb device (fixed): I recently bought a preloaded Windows 10 USB drive from Walmart, and plugged it into my new computer, and It boots, but won't install. I get to the part where you need to select the driver to install. When i opened "browse", and click the USB that Windows is on, I get an...
  3. Driverless USB keyboard not functioning on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driverless USB keyboard not functioning on laptop: I have a driverless usb keyboard that works on every other pc in the house. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all usb drivers .Still no function. Please assist....
  4. USB gaming controllers prevent power saving features

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB gaming controllers prevent power saving features: It seems in Windows 10 (and 8, as I have seen from online discussions), USB gaming controllers prevent power saving features such as turning off the displays and entering Sleep mode. Is there a configuration to change this setting? It's extremely annoying for many users to...
  5. Google Chrome will get new interface with material design

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome will get new interface with material design: Google has been testing a material design interface on Chrome for quite some time now. These changes are seen in the Google Chrome Canary branch. The changes in the UI are more than just aesthetic improvements. Material UI design would ensure a more user-friendly interface....
  6. Have lost ability to edit copied material in a Reply in Win Live mail

in Browsers and Email
    Have lost ability to edit copied material in a Reply in Win Live mail: Hi, I was not able to help a friend with this today: she has partially lost the ability to edit (to use her cursor in) her mail program online in Windows 10. This problem applies specifically to composing a Reply while showing/editing the original message. She can, of...
  7. anyone using DDR4 material?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    anyone using DDR4 material?: hi, is anyone using DDR4 memory with motherboard 2011V3 and CPU? Just curious if this works well and fast. Thanks Jeff 3308
  8. SKU / Part Number for Windows 10 Professional 32/64 bit FPP (DVD)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SKU / Part Number for Windows 10 Professional 32/64 bit FPP (DVD): Dear All I want to know and clarify what SKUs / Part Numbers that Microsoft has ever released for any country (any SKU / part number will do) for any of these 2 products : 1) Windows 10 Professional 64 bit License FPP (retail) for 1 PC (Media DVD/CD, not flashdrive) 2)...
  9. Desktop folder disappear (C:\Users\Temp\Desktop) with all my material

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop folder disappear (C:\Users\Temp\Desktop) with all my material: Hi, i need your helps After upgrade to windows 10 (from 8) I notice that my "active" desktop folder is C:\Users\Temp\Desktop –I restart my computer and now my desktop is C:\Users"myUser"\Desktop The problem is - that C:\Users\Temp\Desktop folder with all of my sub-folders...
  10. Researchers create new material and one-atom-thick transistors

in Windows 10 News
    Researchers create new material and one-atom-thick transistors: Scientist have made a breakthrough and have created the world’s first transistors made out of silicene. If the technology can be developed further, this could be a game changer for future computers. You’d be forgiven if you’ve never heard of silicene before, especially in...